Προς το περιεχόμενο

Call of Duty: World at War [PC]

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Call of Duty: World at War - Interview

Huddled in a back room of the white-washed and elegant Cathedral of Saint Vibiana on the edge of Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, I'm struck that this is a highly atmospheric setting in which to be taken through Activision's major titles for the months ahead. Undoubtedly the title with the biggest weight on its shoulders, after the run-away success of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in 2007, Call of Duty: World at War is perhaps Acti's most pivotal release in the series to date, and a key one for intermittent developer Treyarch. Rich Farrelly, creative lead and Noah Heller, senior producer, join us in this cellar-like back room with a balmy evening party chattering away in the garden outside...

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • Απαντ. 792
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Call of Duty: World at War - System Requirements Revealed

Minimum System Requirements:

• CPU: AMD 64 3200+/Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz +
  • Memory: 512MB (XP) / 1GB (VISTA)
  • HD Space: 8 Gigabyte
  • Gfx Card: 256MB Nvidia 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or higher (Shader 3.0 or better)

Call of Duty: World at War - System Requirements Revealed

Minimum System Requirements:

• CPU: AMD 64 3200+/Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz +
  • Memory: 512MB (XP) / 1GB (VISTA)
  • HD Space: 8 Gigabyte
  • Gfx Card: 256MB Nvidia 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or higher (Shader 3.0 or better)

Not bad :)

Η μηχανή γραφικών είναι η ίδια με αυτή από το CoD 4 με κάποιες μικροβελτιώσεις οπότε λογικά το ίδιο hardware που έτρεχε το 4 ικανοποιητικά θα τρέχει και το 5.

Call of Duty: World at War - Adds Punkbuster Support

Activision has contracted with Even Balance to integrate PunkBuster Anti-Cheat software into Call of Duty: World at War.

Πέρα από αυτό,κανά άλλο μέτρο θα πάρουν;Να μπορούμε να παίξουμε χωρίς τ τσιτερια;

GC 2008: Call of Duty: World at War Co-op Hands-on

The new COD will feature something called competitive co-op. Find out what that means.

It was bound to happen sooner or later; having seen Call of Duty: World at War about three or four times now, Activision finally let us have a chance to actually play the game, a World War II shooter built on the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine. We got a taste of two-player co-op in the Pacific (the game supports up to four-player co-op in the campaign) as well as some Russian-themed competitive co-op...

call-of-duty-world-at-war-20080819113922754.jpg

call-of-duty-world-at-war-20080819113919707.jpg

ok den lew goustarw WWII katastaseis alla kanoun ena vhma mprosta me to 4o me modern katastaseis kai dyo vhmata pisw me to 5o me ww2? apla lame...

oute o nikopolidhs na htan...

Θα συμφωνησω... Δε λεω, πιστευω θα μετραει το game, απλα χορτασαμε λιγο WWII, και χαρηκαμε με το 'βημα μπροστα' στο Modern Warfare. Αναμενουμε :-)

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...