• Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Δημοσιευμένες Εικόνες

Για τους φίλους των racing simulators, ένα ενδιαφέρον άρθρο στο

http://www.karting1.co.uk/sim-vs-real-life.htm

Απόσπασμα:

Sim Racing Vs Real Life Karting! Is Simulation Racing the New Grassroots?

Alan Dove investigates how the world of online racing simulators could be eating into karting's traditional markets. He speaks to the people behind the growth of sim racing, people who have dropped karting for simulated races, and a real high quality kart racer who has used simulators to make huge performance gains on the real track!

Karting has relied for many years on the basis that it is the 'grassroots' of motorsport, and the best value for money when it comes to motor racing. However there is a sleeping giant on the horizon that is poised to strike - The world of racing simulators!

Racing simulators are becoming ever more popular, and ever more realistic. I am not talking about Gran Turismo, or Forza Motorsport here, I am talking about full blown, hyper realistic driving simulations such as Live For Speed, rFactor, NetKar Pro, KartSim, and Grand Prix Legends.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• 2 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

Οι τίτλοι στην αρχή μου θύμισαν τα...πορτατίφ <<μπαμπάς και παιδί>> που πριν αρκετά χρόνια μας είχαν βγάλει τα μάτια με το animation.

Δεν το βρήκα,το θυμάται κανείς;;

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...