Προς το περιεχόμενο

Duke Nukem Forever

HellasVagabond

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Εγώ έχω να πω ότι από το 2001 και μετά δεν είχαμε δει ΤΙΠΟΤΑ από το Duke Nukem Forever και εντός του 2007 έχουμε δει 2 εικόνες (έστω και σε thumbnails) του παιχνιδιού. Σίγουρα δεν είναι τυχαίο και σίγουρα δεν είναι στα πρώτα στάδια του σύμφωνα με τον Broussard.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 548
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

• 4 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

Duke Nukem Forever Spotted On Store Shelves

Its amazing what one can come across in China Town. Sure, you always expect to find some Hello Kitty steering wheel covers and pirate video CDs, but it is shocking to find this particular item even here.

Duke Nukem Forever is one game no one ever expected to see release day. For years it has been in production, suffering delay after delay, it has become the joke of the videogame industry. Luckily for 3Drealms, it seems someone has taken the liberty of finishing the game for them, and releasing the product to store shelves.

Its unknown how the game plays, or what is even on the disc. Somehow I doubt its quite the game everyone was expecting, perhaps just a modded version of the original Duke Nukem 3D.

What will those pirates come up with next? :lol:

mygendnf.jpg

Ok, so youʼve probably seen the obscure Chinese “Duke Nukem Forever” pirate box pic and wondered the same thing we have been, just whatʼs inside it? When I picked up the game in store and saw the actual price of the thing I couldnʼt put it down any sooner, but seeing how interested the net had been over this extreme oddity, and considering that my own curiosity would be forever unquenched if I didnʼt find out what was inside it, I took one for the team and bought the damn thing.

So, may I present to you, Duke Nukem Forever!

mygendnf5.jpg

Now, to say I was slightly disappointed is to put it a little lightly, but in all honesty I certainly expected to be disappointed. What I found in the box was a manual and disc completely in Chinese for the aging PC game "Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project"

mygendnf4.jpg

The disc is actually labelled “Duke Nukem Forever” but unfortunately doesnʼt contain any games under this name. The disc oddly contains an “International Standard Book Number” (ISBN for short) printed on the front. As the disc loads on the PC, a small video plays of a logo from what I assume is the company who put it together. After that a front-end completely in Chinese comes up.

mygendnf3.jpg

Comparing it to the paper manual that came in the box itʼs pretty obvious to see that it is just that, the same manual in digital form. Going down the options we also come across some cheats for the game, some screenshots of DN:MP, and this...

mygendnf2.jpg

This screen lets you oddly enough access a trainer for DN:MP, a no-cd crack (!), and the only really interesting item, a DOS version of Duke Nukem 2! Itʼs good to see these pirates have some taste! Clicking onto the next option in the list will play the 2001 Duke Nukem Forever E3 trailer, and the next will quit the small application with an interesting and over-the-top “The End” animation

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...