Προς το περιεχόμενο

PlayStation Portable Topic v2 [PSP][Εκτός μηνυμάτων για downgrade]

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Metareview: Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters just came out on PSP and a lot of gamers have high hopes for the title given the history of the series. We here at PSP Fanboy

love Ratchet & Clank, but what about everyone else? It seems like most critics agreed with us, but let's see why:

• IGN (90/100) "It's packed with fantastic single-player content, has a strong multiplayer element, boasts a great visual and thematic presentation, and excels with razor-sharp gameplay mechanics."
  • Yahoo! (100/100) "For the last two titles, the developers of Ratchet & Clank have done a wonderful job building full-featured multiplayer support into their games. Size Matters is arguably the best attemt to date. Although it only supports four players at a time, the maps and modes are meticulously build to wring the most out of multiplayer matches."
  • 1UP (70/100) "If you're looking for a game that matches the quality of the previous games in the Ratchet franchise...well, keep looking."

Not sure what game 1UP was playing, but they're the only one to even give the game anything close to that score, so if you're a fan I think you need to check out Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Monster Hunter sells half a million on day 1

You should know this by now: Monster Hunter is successful in Japan. But how successful? 500,000 units in day one. Did you know that each copy lined up would span the distance from Pluto to Mars? Yes, I'm not lying. Yes, this is the truth.

[Via IGN]

Why make 300 a PSP exclusive?

It's a question that's always been our minds: why is 300 a PSP exclusive? Certainly, the bigger, badder consoles could do the franchise a bit more justice, no? Well, according to Yahoo!, it simply had to do with time:

"We wanted to do Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but everyone has in mind what they want to do with marketing and everything. By the time they get around to pulling the trigger and they want a day and date with the movie, we ended up with the PSP. I'm completely happy with the game we made. I think it's cool."Read

γιατί όχι

έχω ακόμα την 1gb επάνω και είναι εκνευριστικό όταν θέλεις

να το πάρεις κάπου για να απασχολείσαι

εδώ είναι εξάλλου που εκτίμησα το ds lite που μπορείς

να ανεβάζεις επάνω του ένα σωρό παιχνίδια

βάλε βγάλε κάρτα δεν είναι και ότι καλύτερο

και να ισχύει, μπορείς να περάσεις την 3,10 custom.

Αρκει να ήσουν σε 1,50 πριν.

http://www.pspgr.uni.cc/

an einai mexri thn 3.03 ginete

Metareview: Chili Con Carnage

chilimetarev.jpg

Steve's been crazy for this game. Maybe it's because it promises "the highest kill rate of any PSP game ever!" [source: Gamespot] This PSP-exclusive version of Total Overdose certainly has been receiving decent reviews, making it far better than the "refried port" I thought it would become:

• Gamespot (74/100) says the new game absolutely trumps the original: "By trimming the fat and ramping up the ludicrous factor, Chili Con Carnage does what Total Overdose couldn't, and creates a wildly over-the-top action game that's not only bizarre and funny, but also fun to play all the way through."
  • IGN (77/100) says the game is fun but mindless: "All this is great, it does get a little repetitive after a while. You'll find that you're performing the same "jump, lock-on and nail a headshot" move over and over and over again."
  • Play.tm (85/100) notes that you'll have fun, as long as you play by the rules: "If you play it the way that it's clearly meant to be played, as opposed to just blasting through the levels as fast as possible, then you'll be rewarded with one of the best action games on the PSP."

Not great, but certainly not bad. Maybe we'll find out what Steve thinks about the game once he picks it up.

Monster Hunter slays Japan's sales charts

We knew Monster Hunter Portable 2nd was a big seller, but now the official numbers are out. The weekly sales report from Mainichi Interactive states that Capcom has blown away sales expectations by selling 700,000 units in its first week. This easily puts Monster Hunter Portable 2nd one of the best selling PSP games yet in Japan. PSP hardware also sold quite well in the same time, coming in at number 3 in the hardware sales charts. Let's hope this news means more Capcom content on Sony's portable.

[Via IGN ]

Μόλις πήρα την 8gb μνήμη της sony

για το psp και παίζει κανονικά

με το firmware 1.50

δεν έχω βάλει προγράμματα ακόμα μέσα

αλλά μου έδειξε ελεύθερα 7687mb και φορμαρίστηκε

μέσα από το psp χωρίς πρόβλημα.

>Μόλις πήρα την 8gb μνήμη της sony 
με το firmware 1.50 

μέσα από το psp χωρείς πρόβλημα.

ωραίος. Με γες.

PSP sales beat PS3 and Wii combined

softwaresales.jpg

Most likely thanks to the stupendous launch of Monster Hunter Portable 2nd, the PSP has seen a significant boost in hardware sales this week, beating out both the PS3 and Wii combined. According to VGcharts.org, the PSP sold 96,750 systems in the previous week, an increase of 187%. The Wii sold through 76,250 systems and the PS3 sold through 20,250. Using the magical powers of "addition," we can see that the PSP has beaten both of these systems combined.

Software sales were healthy as well: the PSP had the greatest amount of software sales for the week at 791,250 titles sold. This actually beats the combined software sales of the DS and Wii (561,250 and 218,250 respectively).

While this is good news for Sony fans, one also has to note that the DS hardware has still trumped the PSP, even in light of such a major release. 146,250 of Nintendo's dual screened handheld were sold the same week.

[Via PlayStation]

God of War II's director says PSP version "definitely a possibility"

Cory Barlog, director of the upcoming God of War II recently spoke with GameDaily BIZ, waxing on about the future of the franchise. When asked if the franchise would ever jump ship to the PSP he had a few interesting things to say: "That would be awesome. I mean, I've been a big proponent of that concept for quite a while. I want it on every possible system you could put it on. I think it's definitely a possibility. It's not something we haven't discussed but it's not something we're actively discussing right now."

But does this mean that the Ready at Dawn slip-up was just a mistake? It sounds like Barlog is denying that God of War is currently in development for the our system. We keep on hearing conflicting reports of GoW on the PSP, but hopefully, we'll see what's going on with this hotly anticipated title at next week's GDC.

Read

• 2 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
Μόλις πήρα την 8gb μνήμη της sony

με το firmware 1.50

μέσα από το psp χωρίς πρόβλημα.

Sou einai eukolo na peis timi kai apo pou? endiaferomai ki ego

New FF Tactics shots unearthed

fftcinema.jpg

Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War may just be an upgraded port, but I can't help but get excited by it whenever I see new screens. In particular I love the addition of cinemas and the sketchy look of them. Though the battle scenes do look better than the PS1 original. If you love tactics games like me, check out the rest of the new screenshots.

More screens after the jump ...

fft2.jpg

This magic user stole those stars from Lucky's Lucky Charms

fft3.jpg

There's nothing quite as romantic as staring off into the sunset ... after having slaughtered an army

fft4.jpg

Music was their only weapon

fft5.jpg

Damn those infernal Chocobos! I've always hated those poultry beasts

Need more screens? Check the rest out at The Magic Box ...

Spiderman 3 info... 'Nuff said!

There hasn't really been much info on any version of Spiderman 3 other than the next-gen ones. That's all changed now because IGN has an interview with Vicarious Visions (the developer of the PSP version). Here is what the PSP version will offer:

• Free roaming city gameplay
  • Will have Morbius and Shriek story arcs (not available on the PS3/360)
  • It is built from the ground up to control well on the PSP
  • You can switch between black and red suit Spiderman at whim (not available on the PS3/360)
  • Playing in the black suit causes crime to rise and public perception to be negative
  • On the plus side, the black suit gives you extra speed and power
  • The game will have unlockables not found in the next-gen versions

Given all these facts it looks like the PSP version of Spiderman 3 will be a worthy version. In fact, some multi-system owners may have an issue choosing which version to get. What system will you be swinging with Spiderman on?

Impressive homebrew: Wandria

wandria1.jpg

DCEmu has up a press release for a hombrew game on the horizon called Wandria: Tears in Fate. The game is 100% original and coded entirely in C. It's being created by Team ZionMax and simply is one of the most beautiful looking homebrew games I've ever seen on the PSP. Unfortunately the team warns us not to expect it soon since it is a full fleged RPG, but considering it looks like a retail release, I think we're all willing to wait. When it is close to release the team will put out a demo and I'll be awaiting that very day.

More screens after the jump ...

Continue reading Impressive homebrew: Wandria

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...