Προς το περιεχόμενο

'Eνα νέο φωτο blog - Είμαι από τη Σουηδία

Klgnhr

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 30
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Thanks 2arkoudi :)

myminimusic, since I've got an old copper wire, my connectin speed is "only" about 6 mbit/s download and 1 mbit/s upload. But many people in urban areas got fiber wires with 100/10 connections.

Swedish broadband is fantastic in comparison to most countries except of like Japan :D And it's cheap too. We pay 30-50 euros for connections between 5-100 mbit download spead.

I've heard that you've got a shitty broadband system in Greece, with monopoly, not much speed and over prices. And I suffer with you for that.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Hello all. I'm fine, thanks. You Greeks really are a very kind people.

Tell me something about the Greek internet world. Is it common to have internet? Do you've got a large blogosphere?

Welcome Simon!

(Καλώς ήρθες Simon!)

Greek internet is advancing rapidly and i am hoping, in a few years time, we will be able to enjoy cheap quality broadband. The last few years have been a big step forward for us.

(Το ελληνικό internet αναπτύσσεται ραγδαία και ελπίζω, σε μερικά χρόνια, να μπορούμε να απολαμβάνουμε φθηνό ποιοτικό broadband. Τα τελευταία χρόνια ήταν ένα μεγάλο βήμα μπροστά για εμάς.)

There are many excellent greek sites out there and some fine blogs and forums. I am expecting them to grow as well.

(Υπάρχουν πολλά άριστα ελληνικά sites και μερικά πολύ καλά blog και forum. Περιμένω ότι και αυτά θα αναπτυχθούν επίσης.)

All in all, we came out of the Dark Age of shitty internet and can only advance from now on :)

(Γενικά, βγήκαμε από τον Μεσαίωνα του ελεεινού (free translation :)) internet και μόνο μπροστά μπορούμε να πάμε τώρα.)

Apoptygma >>

Hey, what a coincidence! Yes I wrote a couple of times at the aek.com forum. This was maybe two or three years ago. Actually I'm going to AEK-gavros december 2.

AlexNet >>

If you want to learn Swedish you can add me on MSN Messenger ([email protected]) or send a private message. :) That regards everyone else who wants to talk, always nice with new friends. Especially from other countries. :)

mindtrapper >>

Thank you for the info. And great with both english and greek, now I can compare, analyze and learn from it. :)

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...