Προς το περιεχόμενο

Vista SP1 beta (from Windows Update)

Bi2Lmet1234

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Παιδια οποιος θελει να βαλει το SP1(beta) των Vista στο PC του ας κατεβασει αυτο το αρχειο, βαζει δυο εγγραφες στο registry και μετα αν κανεις update εμφανιζει 2-3 updates και μετα το SP1 + οτι βαζει και αλλο ενα παιχνιδι (οποιος εχει Ultimate) το Hold 'Em (Ποκερ).

windows-vista-service-pack.zip

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Τρεχεις το sp1beta_hack.cmd βζει δυο εγγραφες στο registry

@echo off

reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\VistaSp1 /v Beta1 /t REG_SZ /d a2c3c14a-9586-4d37-9aaa-79fbd64069d2 /f

reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\VistaSP1 /v Beta1 /t REG_SZ /d a2c3c14a-9586-4d37-9aaa-79fbd64069d2 /f

echo Vista SP1 registry key has been set. Please check for updates in Windows Update.

Apparently, all you need to do is to install a small registry fix which will then display the Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Beta as an available update at Windows Updates. The Service Pack 1 adds a watermark to your screen saying Evaluation copy, Build 6001 which can be removed with another script as well.

You should be aware that this is a beta version of the Service Pack for Windows Vista which means that it could harm your computer or files. I know that some of you guys still want to give it a go and I can fully understand that. Everyone else who is probably working with a Vista computer right now should probably better wait until the Service Pack is officially released by Microsoft.

Downloading Windows Vista Service Pack 1 from Windows Updates:

* Download Windows Vista Service Pack and unpack it to your system.

* Run SP1Beta_Hack.cmd with administrator privileges and Windows Updates afterwards. It should show KB935509 which you should download and restart afterwards.

* Run Windows Updates again, it should display KB937287. Download and restart your PC afterwards.

* Run Windows Updates for a third time. Download the now appearing KB938371, restart your computer.

* Finally, visit Windows Updates again and you should see the Service Pack 1 Beta for Microsoft Windows Vista available for download.

Removing the Evaluation Copy message:

* This is fairly easy to accomplish. Run watermark_fix.reg first

* Rename user32.dll.mui to user32.dll.mui.old in C:\Windows\System32\en-US\

* copy user32.dll.mui from the archive to that location

* Reboot Windows Vista

Several websites claim that this is the legal way to download Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Beta. I'm not a lawyer and can only use my judgment here but I really can't see a huge difference between downloading the Service Pack from Torrent sites or the Microsoft website. Both are not really authorized downloads somehow.

Θα σε γελασω, εγω αγγλικα εχω (δεν ειχα ποτε μου Ελληνικα, βγαζουν ενα σωρο προβληματα).

By the way, Δεν βρισκω καποια διαφορα, βεβαια δεν εχω δωση και ιδιαιτερη σημασια.

Παιδια μετα απο 2-3 BSOD Χωρις λογο και αιτια + καποια κωλyματα στο Zone Alarm εφαγε ποδι το SP1beta + οτι πηγαινε λιγο πιο αργα "μικρα κωλυματακια" και μια αισθηση οτι ειναι "βαρυ". Περιμενω το RTM SP1. (by the way, οποιος το εβαλε μπορει να κρατησει τα αλλα updates, δεν ειναι beta)

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...