Προς το περιεχόμενο

Abit IP35-Pro Πrόβλημα Εγκατάστασης XP

ninos30

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Παιδιά την βοήθειά σας.

προς το παρόν απλώς θα παραθέσω το email που έστειλα στην ΑΒΙΤ. Το βράδι που θα ξαναμπώ θα το γράψω και στα Ελληνικά για πιο μεγάλη ανάλυση:

"My name is Giannis Avtzis from Greece and I need your assistance for ABIT IP35 pro.

I 've parchased this product on Friday the 2nd of November. Since then I have tried unsuccessfully to install WinXP Eng with SP2 more than 25 times during the last two days. The symptoms are very strange which I will try to explain.

My last rig was a:

Intel C2D E6600

MSI P965 Platinum

4*512 DD2-800 Corsair diims

1*X1900 XT 512 ATI

1* DVDRW ATA

1* DVD-Rom ATA

2* 37GBs Raptors (Raid-0) (boot disk)

2*320 GB WD SATA2 hdds

Thermaltake Toughpower 700Watt on a UPS

dd kb etc

(SC and Lan on-board)

No Overclocking

During the last week I decided to do some upgrade and I purchased:

Intel C2D E6750 on Scythe Ninga rev. B

Abit IP35-Pro

2*1 GB DD2-800 GEIL-ultra diims

1*8800GT 512 Nvidia (currently X800-XL-256, I am getting the 8800GT tomorrow)

1* DVDRW SATA Samsung

1* DVD-Rom ATA Asus

And the others the same

2* 37GBs Raptors (Raid-0) (boot disk)

2*320 GB WD SATA2 hdds

Thermaltake Toughpower 700Watt on a UPS

fdd kb etc

(SC and Lan on-board)

My first try was to boot with the same raid-configuration because I read that ICH9R and ICH8R (from P965) are compatible to each other. No success. The controller identified the raid configuration but during the windows boot I had a lot of BSOD or freezes immediately after the welcome screen. OK I decided to do a clean installation. So I used the "make raid disk" of the bundled driver CD-ROM and installed the driver for the SATA raid, I formatted the disk array and then it started to copy the necessary files to the disk (before the first restart). I forgot to mention that at my first attempt I used the ATA DVD-Rom drive connected to the Jmicron controller.

That is when the strange problems started. During the copy there was a message keep poping-up informing me that It cannot read some files from the CD-Rom (more that 30 in total) so there would be a possible problem during the installation. I used the ESC key to skip these files but after the reboot there was a BSOD. Strange I thought because I burned this specific disk only yesterday and used it for two installations on the same day flawlessly (of course on two other PCs). Never mind I said so I used another copy that I had, starting from the beginning. Same thing. Again I used a third copy of WinXp SP2 ENG but the same error kept on poping (the three CDs ware not copies of the same distribution and all were used many times for PC installations).

After all that I thought that probably the ATA DVD-Rom is faulty so I used the SATA-DVDRw. Again the exact same thing. With all the three CDs. But then I spotted a very strange thing. The files that were unreadable WERE NOT THE SAME during each try (even by using the same CD with the same configuration).

I have to mention that sometimes the BSOD happened during the"ESC" procedure and not after the reboot.

Then I tried something else. I thought there was a problem with the raid configuration. So I deleted the array, changed the settings from the bios from RAID to IDE and tried to install the OS on a single raptor (on both of them). AGAIN the exact same thing.

I tried to change the memory modules by using each one separately into the different slots. No luck. Unfortunately I do not have another one with me to try (in case of incompatibility). The temps are really very good: CPU 24C, System 32 at the bios.

So please help me because I am really stuck here. I am a very experienced PC-user but I cannot find any solution for this one. I tend to believe that there is a problem with the disk driver (Intel SATA) but I did exactly what I am supposed to do. The driver was installed and all the HDDs were recognized perfectly during the initial setup. I searched the ABIT site for a new driver but there is none. The bios is the newer one m629b14 (06-09-2007). The only thing I did not try is to install the Jmicron SATA driver but I think that is irrelevant (it's only for the eSata) and I don't think it is needed for the IDE port.

Thanks in Advance"

Συγνώμη για το μεγάλο post. Σας ευχαρριστώ και εσάς εκ των προτέρων για την βοήθειά/γνώμη σας. Πάω στο ματσάκι;)

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Τελικά αυμβατότητα μνήμης ήτανε. Με μια απλή 667 Superltalent έπαιξε κανονικά. Α ρε ABIT με τις μνήμες σου...

Καμιά ιδέα για άλλες DDR2; Θυμίζω εγώ είχα αυτές:

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=20&category=69977727&product=1014331

Έχω ακούσει και εγώ για ασυμβατότητες με τη συγκερκιμένη μητρική. Εγώ έχω δοκιμάσει πέρα από αυτές της υπογραφής μου και GSKILL PC6400 4-4-3-5 (Promos) και έπαιζαν σφέρα! Μάλιστα 1000άριζαν με 5-5-5-15! ;-)

Αν έχεις παράπονα από αυτό το MOBO όσον αφορά τις μνήμες και γενικότερα, θα έπρεπε να έχεις κάνα 680i! Δεν θα ήξερες από που να τη πετάξεις!

Εγώ τελικά πήρα τις Cellshock:

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=20&category=69977727&product=907197

Φοράνε Micron D9GMH. Θα τις δοκιμάσω από αύριο να δω που πάνε.

toso xalia einai ta 680i mobo ??? ... ego eixa pari tin asus p5b deluxe wifi kai kontepsa na trelatho gia ena trimino kolagane ta panta mexri pou evala tous telefteous drivers kai diorthothikan ola .... mono me ta xp x64 den eixe kanena provlima ... kapia asymvatotita me ta 32 bit xp prepei na eixan

Γενικά καλό είναι να τα αποφεύγει κάποιος. Έχουν πολλά bugs, δύσκολο BIOS, σίγουρα λιγότερο OC και πιο δύσκολο. Είναι μπελαλίδικα Chipset. Αν όμως θες SLI, είναι μονόδρομος και γι' αυτό καλό είναι να προσέχει κανείς τι θέλει.

Κι εμένα ασυμβατότητα μου παρουσίασε παίδες. Πήρα τις Geil Ram 2GB Kit DDR2 B-Dragon 800MHz 4-4-4

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=20&category=69977727&product=1013696

Μου είπαν από το πλαίσιο οτι θα τις αλλάξουν, αλλά δε ξέρω ποιές να πάρω πάνω-κάτω στα ίδια λεφτά. Καμιά ιδέα;

Κι εμένα ασυμβατότητα μου παρουσίασε παίδες. Πήρα τις Geil Ram 2GB Kit DDR2 B-Dragon 800MHz 4-4-4

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=20&category=69977727&product=1013696

Μου είπαν από το πλαίσιο οτι θα τις αλλάξουν, αλλά δε ξέρω ποιές να πάρω πάνω-κάτω στα ίδια λεφτά. Καμιά ιδέα;

Οι Cellshock που πήρα (τις αναφέρω παραπάνω) παίζουν απροβλημάτιστα. Είναι λίγο πιο ακριβές,120€. Ανέβηκαν χαλαρά μέχρι τα 933. Θα δοκιμάσω περισσότερο το ΣΚ.

Θέλω να πάρω και εγώ το ίδιο mobo και είχα διαλέξει τις ίδιες ram.

Τελικά τι ram βάζουμε σε Abit IP35Pro?

αυτές (είναι λίγο ακριβές), αυτές ή αυτές με αυτό?

Dominator : yes

Crusial : yes

Cellshock : yes

B-Dragon : Probably not

:-)

B-Dragon: YES απλά πρέπει να βάλεις volt και timings με το χέρι.΄Να προσθέσω και

Transcend axe: NOT

οι πιο πολές παίζουν απλά κάνει ένα περίεργο που κάνουν πολά board και δεν κάνει boot με μνήμες που απο default ζητάνε τάση πάνς απο 1,9 και η λύση είναι απλή boot με το 1 dimm στην πρώτη θέση Bios και δίνουμε την τάση που θέλουμε F10 όταν ανοίξει το κλείνουμε και βάζουμε και το δεύτεο dimm και είναι οκ και σε μένα το κάνει αυτό γιατί εμένα ζητάνε 2.2 για να ανοίξουν στα default άλλο αν δουλεύουν μετά στα 500Mhz Cl4-4-4-4 με 2,1 απλά το SPD ζητάει 2,2 απο το Board και τα Board όλα στο Boot δίνουν ότι γράφει πάνς στα Dimm Slots του δλδ 1,8 ;)

frenzy οι Transcend axe γιατί να μην παίζουν ? D9GMH σαν όλες τις άλες έχουν, έχεις δει ή ακούσει κάτι ?

frenzy οι Transcend axe γιατί να μην παίζουν ? D9GMH σαν όλες τις άλες έχουν, έχεις δει ή ακούσει κάτι ?

Ναι άλλαξα 2 σετ στο δικό μου board και δεν πέρναγαν memtest. Σε άλλο board πέρναγαν (το δεύτερο σετ γιατί το πρώτο το έστειλα κατευθείαν). Ψάχνοντας μετά βρήκα τα παρακάτω. Η transcend αναφέρει δια στόματος engineer της : Our FA engineer went over ABIT today and did duplicate the same result that the aXeRam couldn't run at 1200MHz stably on ABIT IP35 PRO. (also tried all the possible timing). We also double checked this kit of module on 3 different M/Bs (ASUS P5K-E, ASUS P5K Deluxe, and Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6) and all could run stably on at 1200MHz @2.2V.

Due to most of the parameters is the same in these four tests, the only difference is the M/B. Therefore, we assumed that it is related to the essence of M/B or BIOS. Because the M/B design or BIOS are also the key factors for overclocking, we have notified ABIT for this case. ABIT FAE will inform their BIOS and RD engineer for this and we will keep following up this issue. "

I will keep you updated, as soon as I have any new results from our headquarter. (πηγή άλλο φορουμ αλλά δεν μου αρέσει να μην αναφέρω πηγές). Και επίσης Η Transcend τα micron τα φοράει σε όλα τα 1200ρια και 1066 axe αλλά όχι απαραίτητα στα 800ρια. Οπότε παιδιά προσοχή ;)

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...