Προς το περιεχόμενο

Mass Effect 3

kostacurtas

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Mass Effect 3 in development

Bioware is already working on Mass Effect 3, the company has revealed.

Speaking on her Twitter account, Bioware senior technical designer Christina Norman mentioned 'Project Wombat' - but wouldn't give any further details on what it meant.

She wrote: 'ME3 Trivia: Today I started work on "Project Wombat" for Mass Effect 3.'

She later added: 'Wow a lot of speculation on what Project Wombat is. Sorry I can't say! I can say the name has nothing to do with the project.'

So no wombats in space, then. For shame.

We can safely bet that Mass Effect 3 will continue the story from its classic predecessor.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 1,3k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Δεν νομίζω η BioWare να βγάλει κάτι καθαρό action/fps.

Το 3ο θα είναι το τελευταίο ναι.

Είχα ακούσει ότι θα είναι καθαρά action, τώρα για fps δεν θέλω ούτε να το σκεύτομαι.!!!

Αφού λέμε ο καθένας τα γούστα του.

Μου αρέσουν και τα fps και τα tps.

Αλλά το Mass Effect καλώς έγινε 3rd γιατί έτσι έχει άλλη αίγλη....

Mass Effect 3 to use Unreal Engine 3

Epic’s Mark Rein has said Mass Effect 3 will be using Unreal Engine 3, like the previous two games in the series.

Speaking to Develop on the news, he said: “BioWare chose UE3 for the Mass Effect trilogy because they wanted to make an immersive third-person perspective shooter game with sci-fi environments.

We have a great working relationship with Epic from both the development and licensee perspective, and we’re continually pleased with how they keep their game engine technology competitive, which helps us deliver the excellent quality games that EA customers expect,” further added EA Partners SVP, David DeMartini.

Mass Effect 3 was announced as being in development at BioWare last week, following the release of ME2 back in January.

Γιατί κάτι μου λέει ότι το 3ο θα είναι εξίσου ΠΡΩΤΟ με τα 2 προηγούμενα και θα γίνεται και χαμός!!??!!

Can`t wait!!!!

Αλλά αν είναι να βγει τέλειο καλλίτερα να αργήσει. Το καλό αργεί να γίνει!!!

• 2 μήνες μετά...

Mass Effect to get online multiplayer

Bioware job listing lets cat out of bag

Bioware is developing an online multiplayer component to the Mass Effect series, according to a new job listing.

A job vacancy at Bioware's Montreal studio - posted by EA senior recruiter Jeff Goldstein on LinkedIn - is entitled 'Multiplayer programmer (Mass Effect Franchise)'.

It continues: 'We are working on Mass Effect, one of the industry's most acclaimed and beloved franchises... Multiplayer programmers ensure the game engine and game systems work reliably and efficiently in a multiplayer environment. They... take existing single-player user experiences and make them multiplayer safe.'

Mass Effect 3 to be “lighter” than ME2, says BioWare

BioWare’s Casey Hudson has said that Mass Effect 3 will be a bit more fun and lighthearted than Mass Effect 2.

Speaking with OXM UK, Hudson said that the third installment will bring “fun and lightness” back to the series with Normandy pilot Joker and the on-board AI, EDI.

Well, we’re not talking too much about Mass Effect 3 right now, but the second story in a trilogy is where you traditionally end up in a fairly dark place,” said Hudson. “The third story is where you try and bring some fun and lightness back into it.

One thing we tried to do with Mass Effect 2 was as well as bringing in the more mature stuff, we also tried to bring in a lot more humor so that we can go to these places without making it an overbearing experience.

I think we have a lot more fun this time through characters like Joker and EDI. Mass Effect 3 is going to be the epic conclusion… so, a lot more darkness but also a lot more humor.”

Hudson has also said that Mass Effect 3 will have mining, and DLC will be released in a “constant stream” to bridge the story between Mass Effect 2 and the third installment.

• 6 μήνες μετά...

Mass Effect 3 outed on EA Store

The EA Store has added a pre-order listing for Mass Effect 3 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. The listing includes a description that the "Earth is burning" and Commander Shepard (that's you!) has to gather the races of the galaxy to launch "one final mission" against machines striking from beyond known space.

No release window is provided on the site. Well, guess that confirms the rumors we've been hearing about. The game is expected to be officially announced tomorrow during the 2010 VGAs on Spike. Just in case the page gets pulled, we've saved a full screengrab after the break, along with the game's description, just below. Also of note, the search screen which lists Mass Effect 3 releases for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 platforms. This, of course, is likely placeholder data (evidenced by the PC release's unlikely $59.95 price tag) and there's no release dates, placeholder or otherwise, so it's anybody's guess as to whether all three versions will be released simultaneously.

me3wh.jpg

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...