Προς το περιεχόμενο

Εξαπάτηση από Νιγηριανούς σε αγγελίες πώλησης

makfil

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Να μην σου τύχει να μπλέξεις με κανα τέτοιον απατεώνα, γιατί μετά τις δικαιολογίες του τύπου "δεν φταίω εγώ, η Shell ευθύνεται, που έκλεψε τον πλούτο της χώρας μου", πίστεψέ με, θα τις ακούς βερεσέ!

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 409
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Χμ.... υπάρχει μια ρήση που ταιριάζει γάντι στη περίπτωση:

"την τσίμπλα στο μάτι του διπλανού τη βλέπουμε,

το παλούκι στον κ..ο μας, οχι."

ΑΚΟΜΑ υπάρχει αυτή η απάτη, με τα (και καλά) βαμμένα χαρτονομίσματα; :confused:

Το κακό δυστυχώς είναι πως τους πιάνουν μεν, αλλά τους αφήνει ελεύθερους η "δικαιοσύνη", να συνεχίσουν το "έργο" τους. :mad:

Και φυσικά η ίδια δουλειά γίνεται, και όσους πιάσουν κορόϊδα.

Έχει παραγίνει το κακό.

Χμ.... υπάρχει μια ρήση που ταιριάζει γάντι στη περίπτωση:

"την τσίμπλα στο μάτι του διπλανού τη βλέπουμε,

το παλούκι στον κ..ο μας, οχι."

meaning?

meaning ότι σαν κοινωνία έχουμε καταπιεί το παλούκι των μεγαλοαπατεώνων, αλλά εξοργιζόμαστε με το μικροέγκλημα και τους μικροαπατεώνες.

• Like 1

• 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

Η απάτη της χρονιάς!!

Η αγγελία μου:

152614_096667_x.jpg

MEDALLION Brilliance Set Swarovski. Includes a locket around 40 cm with two brilliant-cut clear crystals and a pair of earrings also 2 brilliant-cut crystals. Contains certificate., Price 75 €, negotiable.

Jewelry is not worn ever. Only the box is slightly worn.

Mrs Kemi (στο e-mail μου):

Let me know the total cost of the item in Euro

[email protected]

Εγω:

Where will I send it?

It's 75€.

Only paypal.

Mrs Kemi:

Thanks for your mail,Am Mrs Kemi form Canada so I am interested in your item,i will offer you 150 Euro plus shipping Van (ELTA POST) to my son in Nigeria.So send me your bank details as follow for the payment of the item.also want you to send me the picture of the item...

Account Name:

Account Number:

Bank Name

Bic/Iban

Tell Phone

Here is the shipping address.

NAME..Olalekan  Oriowo

ADDRESS...No 15 Asipa Rd

CITY...Oyo Town

STATE..Oyo State

ZIPCODE..23402

COUNTRY...NIGERIA

PHONE....+08161529160

I hope to read from you soon..

Εγω:

Account Name: Giaton Poutsos

Account Number: 15834752963842

Bank Name: Pitogyro Bank

Bic/Iban: GR14 7532 9996 1254 6652 4715 652

Tell Phone: 0030 2109316417

Here is the picture of the item:

sagionares-me-mpalonakia-05.jpg

Mrs Kemi:

Good ,

I received your mail and i will appreciate if you can remove the advert of the item from the site ( http://www.xe.gr )..so that i can be rest assure that you want to do good business with me..and i will send your bank details to my bank now for the payment.

Regards.

z4vt.jpg

Mrs Kemi:

How are you?I hope you are alright,and I'm glad to inform you that i have made the payment of (150 Euro)for the item plus shipping cost van Elta Post Office,and I'm sure you must have receive the confirmation mail of the payment from my bank by now,because i have got the carbon Copy of the payment confirmation mail from my bank.So i want you to check you INBOX,BULK And JUNK E-mail for the payment confirmation.So i want you to proceed with the shipment,since the payment has been approved and you have got a confirmation mail.So i want you to go and make the shipment and send the shipment details to my bank shipment has been successfully done,so that they can able to activate your account quickly.

However this is the shipment address below...

NAME..Olalekan  Oriowo

ADDRESS...No 15 Asipa Rd

CITY...Oyo Town

STATE..Oyo State

ZIPCODE..23402

COUNTRY...NIGERIA

PHONE....+08161529160

I urge you to kindly proceed with the shipment,because since the payment has been confirmed,it can never be refunded to me,so i promise out that your account will be activated as soon as you make the shipment and you send my bank the shipment details.

However i will be waiting for the shipment details Now.

ymrk.jpg

irjy.jpg

Mrs Kemi:

Hello seller,

Why delaying the shipment ? ..i have deposited your money with my bank to be transfer to your bank account all what my bank need from you is the shipment tracking number before they can make the transfer of your money to your bank account  make the shipment please and get to my bank with the shipment tracking number so that your money will be transfer in cash to your bank account..Awaiting to read from you once you make the shipment ..

So, i will be waiting for your message concerning the shipment verifications

Thanks  ...

Εγω:

Excuse me, this is exactly what object you wish? I have many items in my store and I have to check if I have posted this!

Mrs Kemi:

Good this is item i want sagionares-me-mpalonakia-05.jpg Kindly then proceed with the shipment now and then contact my bank with the  shipment details so that your money can be credited by the bank..

Thanks and nice doing business with you.

Regards.

Εγω:

Excellent choice! I think it's in fashion anyway. Your sandals will be sent at the first opportunity!

I Hope to match the number of your sons feet.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Mrs Kemi:

OK, everything will be fine but i want you to make sure you get the item  shipped out by Post Office on now and simply forward the shipment details to my  bank by replying the transfer notification gotten from my bank.

Also get me inform after you have send the item on now.

Thanks.

καλή διασκέδαση!!!

• Like 13

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...