Προς το περιεχόμενο

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [PC]

Psycho_Warhead

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 537
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Μπήκα Origin να πάρω Premier Access για να το βάλω να κατεβαίνει, έβαλα κάρτα, τρώω fail payment και καπάκια μου έρχονται τρεις (3) χρεώσεις του 1ευρώ. Delete την κάρτα, στο order history φαινεται οτι απετυχε η αγορα του Premier.

Προσθετω την κάρτα και καπακι ερχεται αλλη χρέωση του 1 ευρώ. Μας δουλευει το origin ή μου φαίνεται ;;

(έχω ανοιξει ticket και είδομεν)

• Like 1
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

59 λεπτά πριν, naruto14 είπε

Βγαίνει σε λίγες ώρες. Τα streams έχουν ήδη ανοίξει στο twitch, ενώ επίσημο review δεν έχει ανέβει ακόμα κανένα. Πολύ περίεργη η κατάσταση...

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/13/the-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-review-embargo-lifts-november-14

4 ώρες πριν, Psycho_Warhead είπε

Αν βγει καλό έχει αγορά.

23 λεπτά πριν, Psycho_Warhead είπε

Κατεβαίνει και 'δω..

Πες μας τι μεσολάβησε αυτές τις 3.5 ώρες. :P

Γιατί το παιχνίδι δεν βγήκε ακόμα.

απο ολους τους χαρακτηρες του shameless ο ιαν ειναι ο χειροτερος μου...το level design φαινεται ενδιαφερον, απο εκει και περα το gameplay και το artwork μου φαινεται καπως meh...το control μου φαινεται καλυτερο jedi game απο αυτο....

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Μια χαρά τα πάει..Η Respawn δεν απογοητεύει ποτέ στα SP.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order

Επεξ/σία από Psycho_Warhead
  • Like 2

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

GameSpot - 8/10

"But especially as it wears on, Fallen Order becomes perhaps the strongest conception of what playing as a Jedi Knight ought to really be like. It's true that Fallen Order borrows liberally from other action games, but those elements work together with Respawn's combat and environment design, and a story that finds humanity in the Force and in its characters, to hone in on what makes the world of Star Wars worthy of revisiting again and again. Even with some rough edges, Fallen Order represents one of the most compelling game additions to the Star Wars franchise in years." - Phil Hornshaw [Full Review]

IGN - 9/10

"It’s been ages since we got a great single-player Star Wars action game, but Jedi: Fallen Order makes up for a lot of lost time. A strong cast sells a dark story while keeping things fun and loyal to Star Wars lore, and fast, challenging combat mixes with energetic platforming, decent puzzles, and diverse locations to explore for an all-around amazing game." - Brian Shea [Full Review]

Game Informer - 8.75/10

"Despite these numerous little problems, Respawn’s maiden voyage with Star Wars is largely a success. I couldn’t put this game down, both for the thrill of exploring and wanting to see where the story took me next. The inspirations taken from Dark Souls, Uncharted, and Metroid Prime unite to create something unique that just happens to work incredibly well for this beloved license. Like most starships in this universe, Jedi: Fallen Order could use a little polish, but the rust doesn’t hold it back from roaring with excitement." - Andrew Reiner [Full Review]

Gamesradar+ - 4/5

"There's plenty to like about Fallen Order, but it should come with the caveat that it's slightly rougher than I was expecting. I've played the entire game on PS4 Pro and glitches and framerate stuttering have cropped up enough to warrant mentioning. One patch has already been released before launch, and EA has told us that another is on the way, but it did give my initial playthrough a rougher-than-ideal feel." - Ben Tyrer [Full Review]

USGamer - 3.5/5

"Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order comes painfully close to being the best action game of the year, but it ultimately falls short due to pacing problems and a host of technical issues. Still, this is the first step into a larger world for a franchise that has persistently struggled since its acquisition by EA." - Kat Bailey [Full Review]

Eurogamer - No Score

"I'll admit crunching a Souls-like in less than four days is an unnatural and grueling experience: I imagine if I'd played Fallen Order over several months, I would have been less frustrated, but probably still bored. It's such a shame, as Fallen Order has an incredible gameplay experience at its core, with fantastic environments and well-directed action sequences. Yet it's unable to sustain this thanks to some fundamental design problems." - Emma Kent [Full Review]

Επεξ/σία από {TDi}Dj2k..infc
  • Like 3

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...