Προς το περιεχόμενο

[Ξυριστική/trimmer] Philips OneBlade Pro QP6510/30 στα 38,78 (τελική) @ Amazon.de [ΞΑΝΑ ΤΕΛΟΣ]

vsk

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

philips.png.50e07ab625725552e00d07b7234268f4.png

Στα 38,78 ευρώ μαζί με τα μεταφορικά από το γερμανικό Amazon. Στο skroutz και στο bestprice παίζει από 45 ευρώ. 

Philips OneBlade Pro QP6510/30 Trim, Style, Shaving / Precision Comb for 12 Lengths: Amazon.de: Drogerie & Körperpflege

• Like 1
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 37
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Απο περιεργεια, αν ξυριστεις, για τι ελαχιστο μηκος μιλαμε? Με ξυραφι εχω κανει αρκετες δοκιμασες με αφρους/τζελ και ερεθιζεται το δερμα μου αρκετα. Ψαχνω για κατι που να φαινεται εστω και 1 μερας πχ.

Επισης, τα ανταλλακτικα ποσο κρατανε?

• Moderators

Αυτο που διαβαζω, ειναι οτι αφηνει περιπου 1mm την τριχα, οποτε δεν προσφερει ξυρισμα για οσους θελουν να νοιωθουν φρεσκοξυρισμενοι. Ειναι σαν γενια μιας ημερας το αποτελεσμα.

Αντιγραφω απο τα χρησιμοτερα σχολια του αμαζον:

I've got it now. Everywhere talk about the OneBlade... so ordered and tested.
I wear full beard and had to cut the contours with the part, what I have done so far with a normal beard trimmer in combination with a Panasonic dry razor. Both items together are as expensive as the OneBlade, but if the one replaces both, why not?
So far I use the trimmer to “apply” the contours and then pulled the dry razor over the short stubble to achieve a clean result.
Now the attempt with the OneBlade. Sure, he cuts more or less the hair off quite short (shorter than my trimmer, longer than my dry razor) but also when driving over several times, which is annoying with contours, because one runs the risk of cutting a little deeper into the beard with each new one than actually wanted. Somehow, the very small distances of the teeth of the shaving head seem to ensure that significantly less hairs are caught at once than with my trimmer. I put it on once and pre-cut the contour.
Also, the length of the stubble that persist is still too long to leave it. The contour just does not look clean. So you have to rework with the dry razor again to achieve a clean result.
Also, shaving on the neck ends with the same result. It needs to be shaved again smoothly with the dry razor. Trimming the upper lip beard with the attachment to 9mm is also a torment. With my beard trimmer this is done in about 30-40 seconds .
With the OneBlade I need about 3 minutes to achieve a similar uniform result. With the attachment even less hairs are caught than without, which actually makes the part completely unusable.
Have the part now given to a buddy who otherwise shaved completely dry but still has problems with skin irritations. He is now freed from these but also looks unevenly poorly shaved.

Anyone who reads this and now buys still deserves a slap in the face, just like me.

Buy a Panasonic dry razor for 30-40 euros. They shave well and skin-friendly.
Those who have very sensitive skin and can live with a time-consuming shave with a bad result can strike here without hesitance.

• Like 4

4 λεπτά πριν, matrixxx είπε

Αυτο που διαβαζω, ειναι οτι αφηνει περιπου 1mm την τριχα, οποτε δεν προσφερει ξυρισμα για οσους θελουν να νοιωθουν φρεσκοξυρισμενοι. Ειναι σαν γενια μιας ημερας το αποτελεσμα.

Αντιγραφω απο τα χρησιμοτερα σχολια του αμαζον:

I've got it now. Everywhere talk about the OneBlade... so ordered and tested.
I wear full beard and had to cut the contours with the part, what I have done so far with a normal beard trimmer in combination with a Panasonic dry razor. Both items together are as expensive as the OneBlade, but if the one replaces both, why not?
So far I use the trimmer to “apply” the contours and then pulled the dry razor over the short stubble to achieve a clean result.
Now the attempt with the OneBlade. Sure, he cuts more or less the hair off quite short (shorter than my trimmer, longer than my dry razor) but also when driving over several times, which is annoying with contours, because one runs the risk of cutting a little deeper into the beard with each new one than actually wanted. Somehow, the very small distances of the teeth of the shaving head seem to ensure that significantly less hairs are caught at once than with my trimmer. I put it on once and pre-cut the contour.
Also, the length of the stubble that persist is still too long to leave it. The contour just does not look clean. So you have to rework with the dry razor again to achieve a clean result.
Also, shaving on the neck ends with the same result. It needs to be shaved again smoothly with the dry razor. Trimming the upper lip beard with the attachment to 9mm is also a torment. With my beard trimmer this is done in about 30-40 seconds .
With the OneBlade I need about 3 minutes to achieve a similar uniform result. With the attachment even less hairs are caught than without, which actually makes the part completely unusable.
Have the part now given to a buddy who otherwise shaved completely dry but still has problems with skin irritations. He is now freed from these but also looks unevenly poorly shaved.

Anyone who reads this and now buys still deserves a slap in the face, just like me.

Buy a Panasonic dry razor for 30-40 euros. They shave well and skin-friendly.
Those who have very sensitive skin and can live with a time-consuming shave with a bad result can strike here without hesitance.

ειναι τριμερ δεν ειναι shaver

• Like 1

2 λεπτά πριν, SabotazNic είπε

Απο περιεργεια, αν ξυριστεις, για τι ελαχιστο μηκος μιλαμε? Με ξυραφι εχω κανει αρκετες δοκιμασες με αφρους/τζελ και ερεθιζεται το δερμα μου αρκετα. Ψαχνω για κατι που να φαινεται εστω και 1 μερας πχ.

Ειχα και εγω προβλημα με ερεθισμο λογω οτι γυρνουσαν οι τριχες και πηρα τη συγκεκριμενη μηχανη το μοντελο που εδινε η Shell συγκεκριμενα. Προσωπικα βρηκα τον τροπο και βολευει απιστευτα. Εγω για το αποτελεσμα που μου προσφερει ειμαι ικανοποιημενος φαινεται σαν να τα εχω παρει με ξυραφι. Τα ανταλλακτικα τα αλλαζεις γυρω στο 6μηνο χοντρικα με βαση την εταιρια δεν κοστιζουν πολυ αλλα σκεψου ποσα θα εδινες για αφρους και after shave και ξυραφακια τα οποια τα γλυτωνεις ολα

• Moderators
12 λεπτά πριν, postfire είπε

ειναι τριμερ δεν ειναι shaver

Αυτο λεει η κριτικη. 

Ο τιτλος ομως στο αμαζον δεν λεει αυτο, λεει οτι ειναι και ξυριστικη.

image.png.df554938ad7f3cae1d6bedb4df14b775.png

είναι πολύ πιο κοντά σε ξύρισμα παρά σε trimmer, η τεχνολογία εξάλλου καμία σχέση με trimmer .

αν τα περάσεις δύο φορές φαίνεσαι "ξυρισμένος" . βέβαια εγώ έχω σταματήσει το  κλασικό υγρό ξυρισμα , λογικά οποίος ξυρίζεται κανονικά ίσως του φαίνεται πως έχει "γενιά". 

κάπως έτσι είναι το αποτέλεσμα: 

https://moo.review/philips-norelco-oneblade/

Neck-hairs-shaved-with-the-philips-norelco-OneBlade.jpg

• Like 2

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Απο τότε που το πηρα, δεν εχω ξαναβαλει ξυραφακι. Δεν με ενδιαφέρει το κόντρα βεβαια. Το πιο μικρό μήκος ειναι 1mm αλλά μπορείς να το βάλεις και σκετο. θελει προσοχή αλλά μικρότερη απο κανονικό ξυραφακι.

Το εχω ένα έτος (με το ίδιο ξυραφάκι) με περιστασιακή χρήση σε πρόσωπο και σώμα.

Επεξ/σία από yannis18
  • Like 1

1 ώρα πριν, SabotazNic είπε

Εγώ που θέλω σχεδόν clean shaven είναι πολύ κοντά το αποτέλεσμα. Απλά θέλει αρκετά περάσματα. 

• Like 2

Εχω καποιο μοντελο που δεν θυμαμαι,εδω κ 2.5 χρονια. Παιδια ειναι κανονικη ξυριστικη μηχανη. Γενια μισης μερας αφηνει. Επειδη εχω θεμα με ερεθισμους την προτιμησα και δεν μετανοιωνω με τιποτα. Τα ανταλλακτικα κρατανε 6 μηνες με 2 ξυρισματα τη βδομαδα που κανω. Δεννειναι πολυ φθηνα, αλλα χαλαλι. Εγω γλιτωσει/ξεχασει τις γυρισμενες τριχες μεσα στο δερμα που κανει το κλασσικο ξυραφακι..

• Like 1

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...