Προς το περιεχόμενο

What is the arrival procedure to Greece for a permanent resident if he/she is tested as covid positive (1 day ago)?

Volomir

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)
18 λεπτά πριν, Ukforthemoment είπε

Wait,he had a positive pcr  test prior crossing the border or he was tested positive at the random check?Because i am talking about the random check. 

He already had the positive PCR. Your seeing it wrong tho.. Either way, having a PCR or random check you already are on greek soil so its the same thing. They can block your entry and send you back.

Edit: Besides that, to be able to have a random check means you already have a negative PCR test to get that far.

Επεξ/σία από Adrian
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

1 λεπτό πριν, Adrian είπε

He already had the positive PCR. Your seeing it wrong tho.. Either way, having a PCR or random check you already are on greek soil so its the same thing. They can block your entry and send you back.

At the random checks they dont deport you.Thats why in the  press release about the covid cases they say how many were found at the borders.

Anyway i hope our friend wont have any problem.They will have a test before crossing the borders,if they are carrefull they wont catch the virus .

I think we are making to much fuss about nothing.

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)
23 λεπτά πριν, Ukforthemoment είπε

At the random checks they dont deport you.Thats why in the  press release about the covid cases they say how many were found at the borders.

Check my edit. Its not deportation its denial of entry. Random checks are at border control not after you pass. 

Anyway i agree with you, too much fuss about nothing.

Edit, again.. :lol: Random checks could be after border control (im getting mixed info) but PCR test still applies. In order to get that far it means you have negative PCR. (I'll stop editing now ^_^)

Επεξ/σία από Adrian
  • Like 1

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...