Προς το περιεχόμενο

msi mpg b550 gaming plus problem

NJGaming

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

First of all, I apologize for writing in English, I have problems with a motherboard that I bought and after updating the bios it stopped working. When I take it to the store for the warranty, it tells me that it broke due to my bad handling, son not warranty. therefore my question is, there is a place in Athens or Pireas that repairs motherboards?

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Is the board still in warranty?

Did you contact msi?

Have you tried clear cmos and re-flashing bios through usb flash bios?

There are several repair shops in both cities you've mentioned is not hard to find if you could find insomnia and make a post

Επεξ/σία από nickol-us

Is the board still in warranty? yes was bought on the 5th of November, therefore 22 days ago.

Did you contact msi?  not, not yet.

Have you tried clear cmos and re-flashing bios through usb flash bios? yes, all of that and nothing

There are several repair shops in both cities you've mentioned is not hard to find if you could find insomnia and made a post
pls, if you can let me know the address it will be very helpful.

21 ώρες πριν, NJGaming είπε

First of all, I apologize for writing in English, I have problems with a motherboard that I bought and after updating the bios it stopped working. 

What do you mean it "stopped working" ? it does not post anymore or something else ? Your motherboard has a feature called "flash bios" , it is a button on the rear of the back panel , use it in case something gone wrong after updating bios as u mentioned.

Στις 28/11/2022 στις 7:22 ΜΜ, Dark_Nightfall είπε

What do you mean it "stopped working" ? it does not post anymore or something else ? Your motherboard has a feature called "flash bios" , it is a button on the rear of the back panel , use it in case something gone wrong after updating bios as u mentioned.

I already did, the bios flash thing, and does not work, since it exceeds more than 10min, so according to what I read if this happens it is that the bios flash does not work.

my only hope is in some motherboard repair shop near Pireas or Anthem.

8 λεπτά πριν, NJGaming είπε

I already did, the bios flash thing, and does not work, since it exceeds more than 10min, so according to what I read if this happens it is that the bios flash does not work.

my only hope is in some motherboard repair shop near Pireas or Anthem.

You done this and its still not working ? 

You motherboard must have LED indicator lights that shows the status of the key components during the boot process , CPU led DRAM led VGA led BOOT led , if something is wrong with one of the above led will be constantly red.

38 λεπτά πριν, Dark_Nightfall είπε

You done this and its still not working ? 

You motherboard must have LED indicator lights that shows the status of the key components during the boot process , CPU led DRAM led VGA led BOOT led , if something is wrong with one of the above led will be constantly red.

Yes, my friend, I did all that. also yes the motherboard has a white LED indicator CPU problem

27 λεπτά πριν, NJGaming είπε

Yes, my friend, I did all that. also yes the motherboard has a white LED indicator CPU problem

Try to remove and reassemble the cpu and see how it goes , the cpu led indicator is relating to :

1) Defective cpu

2) Needs a bios update if the cpu is new and bios is for previous generation CPUs

3) Defective ram (try to use 1 stick of each time)

4) PSU problem 

5) Motherboard problem

Remove m/b from case and check again.

We dont know the other parts you are using.

10 λεπτά πριν, Dark_Nightfall είπε

Intente quitar y volver a montar la CPU y ver cómo va, el indicador LED de la CPU se relaciona con :

1) CPU defectuosa

2) Necesita una actualización de BIOS si la CPU es nueva y BIOS es para CPU de generaciones anteriores

3) Ram defectuoso (trate de usar 1 palo de cada vez)

4) Problema con la fuente de alimentación 

5) Problema de la placa base

Saque m/b de la caja y verifique nuevamente.

No conocemos las otras partes que está utilizando.

I bought a new motherboard and I put the same components on it and it works just fine, therefore it is the motherboard that is broken, but I don't want to waste the money that I spent on this MSI motherboard, that why I need to see if it possible to fix 

5 λεπτά πριν, NJGaming είπε

I bought a new motherboard and I put the same components on it and it works just fine, therefore it is the motherboard that is broken, but I don't want to waste the money that I spent on this MSI motherboard, that why I need to see if it possible to fix 

I dont understand why the store you bought the MSI motherboard had the conclusion it broke due to your bad handling , what did you tell them about the problem ? Did u damage the motherboard yourself ?

9 λεπτά πριν, NJGaming είπε

Have you contacted msi yet?

Please do that first.

You can visit shops that build and repair pc like plaisio, cosmodata or repair shops like irepair, thefixers.

Very easy to find by google search even if you are not a local and don't know the language.

1 ώρα πριν, Dark_Nightfall είπε

I dont understand why the store you bought the MSI motherboard had the conclusion it broke due to your bad handling , what did you tell them about the problem ? Did u damage the motherboard yourself ?

suddenly my PC restarted and then the CPU white led came out. Later they (the store from where I got the MB) tell me that it is a bad manipulation of mine and that I have no guarantee. Of course, I have built more than 20 PCs, due to the experience I have in building PCs.

1 ώρα πριν, nickol-us είπε

Have you contacted msi yet?

Please do that first.

You can visit shops that build and repair pc like plaisio, cosmodata or repair shops like irepair, thefixers.

Very easy to find by google search even if you are not a local and don't know the language.

Thanks, I'm going to look for those places to see if I can safe the MB

10 λεπτά πριν, NJGaming είπε

Later they (the store from where I got the MB) tell me that it is a bad manipulation of mine and that I have no guarantee.

So the reason the m/b is out of warranty is "Customer Induced Damage" as the store claims.

PCB Trace Damaged

PCB Broken

Component Broken

Plastic Broken

Socket Pin Damaged

PCB Oxidation

Component Oxidation

PCB Burned

Component Burned

Missing Parts

Missing Component

If any of the above occured m/b is out of warranty and the conclusion is that something like that happened  so now all u have to do is to contact with the official service of MSI (before finding someone to repair the m/b) 

Please keep in mind that that we had an MSI motherboard BURNED (yes it was broken and burned) wich were returned to us from a customer.We (as a reseller) informed the customer that this motherboard is out of warranty and that he must buy a new one.Customer denies that this is his fault and we offered  him sending his motherboard to MSI official service so that MSI decides if its out of warranty or not. In the end MSI decides to replace the m/b (actually sending the money back to us and we to customer).

19 ώρες πριν, Dark_Nightfall είπε

So the reason the m/b is out of warranty is "Customer Induced Damage" as the store claims.

PCB Trace Damaged

PCB Broken

Component Broken

Plastic Broken

Socket Pin Damaged

PCB Oxidation

Component Oxidation

PCB Burned

Component Burned

Missing Parts

Missing Component

If any of the above occured m/b is out of warranty and the conclusion is that something like that happened  so now all u have to do is to contact with the official service of MSI (before finding someone to repair the m/b) 

Please keep in mind that that we had an MSI motherboard BURNED (yes it was broken and burned) wich were returned to us from a customer.We (as a reseller) informed the customer that this motherboard is out of warranty and that he must buy a new one.Customer denies that this is his fault and we offered  him sending his motherboard to MSI official service so that MSI decides if its out of warranty or not. In the end MSI decides to replace the m/b (actually sending the money back to us and we to customer).

First of all, I don't know how to contact MSI, because according to what I've been looking for, Greece doesn't have MSI offices. therefore any help will be highly appreciated.

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...