Προς το περιεχόμενο

Exi dokimasi kanis Mpeg2 Decoder se 133Mhz?

Kmour

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Pedia 8elo na balo dvd sto 133 mixanima mu.Ginete?Skeftome gia tin protasi tis creative, me to 12x.Ta requirements tis kartas lene min 133Mhz.To exi dokimasi kanis ayto?Doylebi? confused.gif<BR>Kostas<BR>P.s sas para8eto ta parakato poy brika sto episimo site tis creative kai poy me mperdepsan para poli.... <P>Since the PC-DVD Encore Dxr3 does not do hardware audio decoding, how is the audio decoded?<BR>The audio decoding of MPEG streams are purely decoded by the DVD software engine.<P>If the audio decoding is done by the DVD software, does this mean I will need a fast processor for the Dxr3?<BR>Yes, to a certain extent. The minimum system requirement for the Dxr3 is stated at Pentium 166MHz CPU. However, since we understand how the Dxr3 works, we can safely say that the faster the processor, the better Dxr3 will perform in terms of stability and frame rate.<P>Telika ti ginete aloy lene 133 minimum kai alloy 166?8a mas trelanun?... confused.gif<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Kmour (edited 24-12-2000).]

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Ela xpert ok piga kai ta ida.Loipon ta idia lei kai i creative dxr3 diladi 133Mhz min.Bebea stin creative se faq lei to eksis paradokso: <BR>Since the PC-DVD Encore Dxr3 does not do hardware audio decoding, how is the audio decoded?<BR>The audio decoding of MPEG streams are purely decoded by the DVD software engine.<P>If the audio decoding is done by the DVD software, does this mean I will need a fast processor for the Dxr3?<BR>Yes, to a certain extent. The minimum system requirement for the Dxr3 is stated at Pentium 166MHz CPU. However, since we understand how the Dxr3 works, we can safely say that the faster the processor, the better Dxr3 will perform in terms of stability and frame rate.<BR>Etsi den ksero ti na kano...Esi exis dokimasi tin hollywood se 133Mhz?<BR>To kako einai pos meno patra kai den ksero kai an 8a tin bro...<BR>Eyxaristo gia boi8ia file smile.gif<BR>Kostas<BR>

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...