Προς το περιεχόμενο

Σύνδεση PS3/Wii/XBOX360->PC Monitor

gherudos

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Το έχει αγοράσει κανείς αυτό το προϊόν;

XCM 1080p VGA Box

http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/vid-xuvbu

A true universal VGA box compatible with the new generation consoles on todays market (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii) and also with Xbox.

Compatible with both PAL and NTSC system, it uses the power supply from any USB slot. A plug and play installation will give you Ypbpr input with all consoles, now with a 1080p resolution!

3 cables are included, 2 of them shielded to transfer hi-resolution signal (1080p).

- Compatible with 3 consoles.(Wii™, PS3™, Xbox 360™)

- Works on both PAL & NTSC system.

- Double scan conversion (31.5KHz for NTSC, 31.25KHz for PAL,67.5KHz for 1080p).

- Output resolution ; up to 1080p

- Plug and play installation.

- Connect compatible YPbPr device to your VGA monitor

- Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter

- Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p

- Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector

- Works on LCD TFT monitors

- Video output: VGA

- Automatic video source mode detection (film/graphic)

- Motion-adaptive interfiled de-interlacing

- Use the power from USB port , no extra power supply needed

- Comes with 3pcs of XCM cables, 1. PS3™ shielded component cable, 2. XBox360™/ Xbox™ shielded component cable and 3. Wii™ component cable.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Τα reviews μιλάνε για ένα αρκετά καλό προϊόν, δεδομένου του κόστους του, αλλά με ένα πολύ βασικό μειονέκτημα για το Wii:

Δεν το κάνει upscale στα 1080p, αντίθετα βγάζει στην έξοδο αποκλειστικά και μόνο 480p, αλλά το πρόβλημα είναι ότι ΔΕΝ μπορεί να απεικονήσει Virtual Console παιχνίδια καθώς και GameCube παιχνίδια.

Επίσης δεν υποστηρίζει καμιά κονσόλα που έχει έξοδο 480i/576i.

XCM 1080p VGA box review

Using Wii; I'm covering the Wii separately because unlike the PS3 it is not capable of upscaling (or at least this is not an available feature). This means that games not supporting EHDTV (meaning everything from the virtual console, nearly all if not all GameCube games and some Wii games such as Mario Party 8 ) will not work with the VGA box (or at least not with a PAL Wii system which outputs 576i). Aside from that EHDT works perfectly fine with nearly all games and it does look quite nice.

play-asia mini reviews:

Not so bad

Quality is good with the Wii but I can no longer play my Gamecube games if I keep the 480P setting

I'm using a Pal system.

It only happens with this VGA converter else the component cable is working with Gamecube games.

So somehow the Wii is reseting the videomode to an unsupported size for the VGA converter when I use gamecube discs.

Decent converter for current gen consoles.

I got this converter for my 22" LCD for mobile use as it's easier to carry around a monitor than a TV. For starters, I can't tell you how 1080p looks, as my monitor doesn't support this resolution. At 1080i and 720p, the 360 and PS3 look alright, but since there are VGA cables out for the 360, it's better just to use those instead. The picture does look a bit better at 1080i than 720p, possibly because the pixels are a little more pronounced at 720p. The Wii looks good at 480p, but I admit that it looks better on my regular HDTV. The box doesn't support 480i at all, so don't expect to use the previous generation's consoles with the converter. The package (or little box, I should say) comes with all the cables (one PS3, one 360, one Wii) you need to hook your system up to the box, which is convenient. One issue I have with the box is that it's USB powered only - thus, you're required to have a free USB port open on the console. It would have been nice if there was an alternative power source like an AC plug. Overall, it's a decent converter for its price.

Βασικά είχα πάρει και άλλα πράγματα μαζί αλλά μαζί με εκπτωτικό κουπόνι κλπ κανά 55ευρώ θα έβγαινε.47 κάνει μόνο του.Τα πράγματα είναι όπως τα λέει ο Πάνθηρας..δεν μπορώ να πω ούτε οτι έκανα την αγορά της ζωής μου αλλά ούτε οτι απογοητεύτηκα.Αφού δεν έχω ούτε χώρο ούτε χρήματα για μια μεγάλη tv είναι η μόνη λύση.Χαλάστηκα που το trauma center δεν μου παίζει..αλλά το metroid ευτυχώς δείχνει υπέροχο.Είναι λίγο λόττο ποιό παιχνίδι θα παίζει αλλά τι να κάνεις.Το μόνο που άμεσα με προβληματίζει είναι να αλλάξω τα component γιατί τα μαμά είναι ψεύτικα..αλλά δεν ξέρω κατά πόσο θα βελτιωθεί η οικόνα και αν αξίζει έστω και τα 20ευρώ μια τέτοια αλλαγή.

• 6 μήνες μετά...

Για ενα καλωδιο συνδεσης του xbox 360 με το monitor του pc ( Samsung 205 bw 20" tft - lcd ) θα πρεπει να αγορασω το επισημο που δινει η microsoft :http://www.multirama.gr/Multirama/product.aspx?a_id=111&cc_id=AccessoriesXBox360&cp_id=67714 για να εχω καλυτερη ποιοτητα εικονας η και με αυτο : http://ebwstore.com/osc/product_info.php?cPath=555_721_724&products_id=11212 θα εχω περιπου τα ιδια αποτελεσματα;

θα ελεγα να παρετε καμια dell 24αρα που εχει πανω οτι συνδεση θελετε. αυτη την στιγμη εχω 360 (vga in) ,wii, pc και εχει και svideo & composite οι καινουριες εχουνε και hdmi και μια ακομα dvi

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...