Προς το περιεχόμενο

Xreiazomai Ena Domain Sta Grigora

Aliencross

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Pedes mia boitheia parakalo.To domain pou mou anike <A HREF="http://www.aliencrossing.tv" TARGET=_blank>www.aliencrossing.tv</A> ekleisa xthes gia ane3igitous logous kai xreiazomai kapoion na mou agorasei ena me 100$ giati i karta mou exei ftasei sto limit tis...<BR>An mporei kapois na mou to agorasei kai tou stelno ta lefta me taxidromeio...Mia xari zito kai tipota parapano.Sas Eyxaristo...To xreizomai epigontos...Oso pio grigora mporeite parakalo...Sas eyxaristo...

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

auto pou zhtas de to kanei kaneis alla koita <BR>enan eukolo tropo na pareis DIKO SOY FREE domain me dikous sou DNS servers tou tupo YOU.COM.KG<BR>YOU.NET.KG<BR>YOU.ORG.KG<P><BR>Okay, now that I've <BR> got more domains than I'll need for a while, here's how to do it. <BR> This is kind of rushed, but I think it's accurate...<BR>STEP 1:<BR>Mail this to [email protected] (with <BR> your information, obviously):<BR>address: Your Name <BR> <BR>address: City, State ZIP USA<BR>address: Street Address <BR> <BR>phone: + 1 877 5551212<BR>fax-no: + 1 877 5551212<BR>e-mail: <BR> [email protected]<BR>nic-hdl: auto-1<BR>changed: [email protected] <BR> 20010104<BR>source: KG<BR>STEP 2:<BR>Wait for a <BR> response to your first e-mail. Then mail this to [email protected]: <BR> <BR>mntner: whatever-kg<BR>descr: manateiner for whatever <BR> <BR>admin-c: xxx-KG<BR>mnt-by: whatever-kg<BR>upd-to: <BR> [email protected]<BR>auth: CRYPT-PW Ja3i4lYCIgyuU<BR>changed: <BR> [email protected] 20010104<BR>source: KG<BR>Replace whatever <BR> with whatever you want your maintainer id to be (letters only, no <BR> spaces). Relace xxx-KG with the person id they sent you <BR> (something-KG). Go to <A HREF="http://www.domain.kg/genpass.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.domain.kg/genpass.html</A> and encrypt <BR> the password you want to use (and replace Ja3i4lYCIgyuU with your <BR> encrypted password).<BR>STEP 3:<BR>Step 2 will <BR> always return a failure. This is OK - you just have to wait a couple <BR> days for them to manually enter your maintainer info. Then you can <BR> register all the .com.kg domains you want.<BR>domain: <BR> whatever.com.kg<BR>descr: corporate domain for<BR>descr: whatever <BR> <BR>admin-c: xxx-KG<BR>tech-c: xxx-KG<BR>zone-c: xxx-KG <BR> <BR>nserver: ns1.yournameserver.com<BR>nserver: <BR> ns2.yournameserver.com<BR>changed: [email protected] 20010104 <BR> <BR>mnt-by: whatever-kg<BR>source: KG<BR>password: xxxxx <BR> <BR>Relace xxx-KG with the person id they sent you after step 1 <BR> (something-KG). whatever-kg should be the same as in step 2. The password should be whatever you used in step 2, but NOT encrypted <BR> this time.<BR>Hard to explain but easy to do. I'll put <BR> something up on my site later with a little more detail... Hope this <BR> is helpful.<P><BR>Epishs mporeis na pareis YOU.COM.RU domains free apo thn RIPN.net .<P> tongue.gif" border="0

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...