Προς το περιεχόμενο

Problem me iMac

ntg24

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

H Apple xrhsimopoiei tous dikous ths xarakthres gia na emfanizei ta ellhnika (ELOT 823). Ayto symbainei sta ellhnika kai se alles platformes otan prokeitai gia to internet.

Ta PC einai pio diadedoena sthn Ellada kai oi xarakthres pou xrhsimopoioun einai oi ELOT928. Kai etsi exoun ginei standard stis ellhnikes selides.

Ara xreiazesai aytes tis grammatoseires.

Mporeis na tis katevaseis apo edw

An exeis provlima me to ftp steile edw ena e-mail edw [email protected] xwris subject kai me monadikh grammh get thessaloniki elot928_mac.sit.hqx

Egkatastash kai odhgies xrhshs edw

O explorer mexri thn ekdosh 4.5 den yposthrizei ta ellhnika stous mac.

Ara netscape.

Netscape Communicator (Netscape versions 4.x):

There are three steps that need to be followed:

First, you need to select the default encoding to be used when viewing pages. The default encoding is used when a page does not specify what language it is in, as is the case with most Greek pages on the WWW.

To do this, you need to select View -> Encoding -> Greek ISO-8859-7. In order to avoid repeating this step every time you start Netscape, you should also select View -> Encoding -> Set Default Encoding.

Note: ISO-8859-7 is the "proper" Greek encoding, as defined by the Greek Standards Organization (ELOT, hence ELOT928).

Next, you need to tell the browser which fonts should be used for the Greek encoding. To do this, you need to select Edit -> Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts. Here, you should change For the Encoding to Greek, and enter fonts such as GrTimes for the Variable Width Font, and GrCourier for the Fixed Width Font.

Finally, for the Sometimes a document will provide its own fonts. option, we should select Use my default fonts, overriding document-specified fonts.

Netscape Navigator Versions 3.x:

There are two steps that need to be followed:

First, you need to select the default encoding to be used when viewing pages. The default encoding is used when a page does not specify what language it is in, as is the case with most Greek pages on the WWW.

To do this, you need to select Options -> Document Encoding -> Greek.

In order to avoid repeating this step every time you start Netscape, you should also select Options -> Document Encoding -> Set Default.

Next, you need to tell the browser which fonts should be used for the Greek encoding. To do this, you need to select Options -> General Preferences -> Fonts. For each of the Use the Proportional Font and Use the Fixed Font you should click on the Choose Font button, and select a font from the Gr fonts family.

Ola ayta ta vrhka edw

Mpes kai koita an xreiazesai kati allo.

Elpizw na boh8hsa.

Mac 4ever and 2gether :-))

<small>[ 24-03-2002, 19:45: Το μήνυμα επεξεργάστηκε από: gsoel ]</small>

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...