Προς το περιεχόμενο

Super Pad i7 Tablet PC Made in China

Bako_999

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Γεια σε ολους... πρόσφατα αγόρασα το συγεκριμένο Tablet SUPERPAD I7 το οποίο ξαφνικά στα καλά καθούμενα μου έβγαλε το εξής πρόβλημα, φορτίζει κανονικά ακομα και στην εκκείνηση ανάβει η οθόνη απλά δεν μπορεί να μπει στο μενού, κολάει εκεί που βγενει το Logo της Android κ ως εκεί, υπάρχει κάποιος τρόπος επειδιόρθωσης η είναι για πέταμα?? Το πιγα σε τεχνικο αλλα δεν ασχολουνται επειδι ειναι κινεζικο!!! Ευχαριστώ....

post-234666-0-33958000-1335541572_thumb.jpg

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

βρηκα αυτο:

Tablet Initialization

Make sure the tablet is fully charged

Remove touch screen protective membrane

For Model 512MB/4GB perform the following steps:

1. Power on, let it load till an Android mascot appears (if the tablet does not fully load)

2. Power off

3. Press down the Power Key and H Key (located on the right hand side of the tablet) simultaneously till the power comes on

4. You will see the Android mascot on the screen, leave tablet on the table for 3-5 minutes for the tablet to fully initialize.

5.You will be prompted to calibrate the touch screen surface, follow the instruction on the screen

6. The tablet is now fully loaded.

7. Place your finger on the virtual lock on the screen, slide it to the side to unlock the tablet

8. Your tablet is now ready for use

For the Model 256MB/2GB perform the following steps:

1. Power on the tablet

2. Leave the tablet on the tablet between 3-5 minutes for it to initialize

3. Your tablet is ready for use

WIFI

Click on Wifi settings, enable Network Notification

Each tablet has a built in wifi network card to receive wireless internet connection

The strength of the signal depends on the distance between your tablet and your wireless router or hotspot;

it also depends on the speed of your internet connection and other environmental factors external to the tablet.

TOUCH SCREEN:

Make sure to remove the touch screen protective membrane before use

TABLET PERFORMANCE:

Unlike to your desktop, which may have have between 6-8GB of RAM, your tablet has either 256MB or

P752/512/MB of RAM (depending on the model you purchased), therefore it will load more slowly. This is normal.

TABLET STORAGE:

Model P752/512/MB has 4GB storage. Approx 2.07GB is used up for operating system and various utility program installation. Remaining approx 2.07GB storage is free

http://www.askmefast.com/My_superpad_i7_wont_boot_how_to_i_fix_it-qna1401295.html

http://www.askmefast.com/Superpad_2_i7_is_stuck_on_andriod_boot_screen-qna1596341.html

https://www.google.gr/#hl=el&sclient=psy-ab&q=superpad+i7+boot&oq=superpad+i7+boot&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=hp.3...117444.117908.4.118139.4.4.0.0.0.0.201.760.0j2j2.4.0.1X-JQIZCcRU&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=35592b6e013881a0&biw=1600&bih=799

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...