Προς το περιεχόμενο

κάρτα ήχου CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER 5.1 VX BULK

batman_gardiki

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

πάω να κάνω εγκατάσταση την συγκεκριμένη κάρτα .....http://www.pc1.gr/showitem.php?ID=200015740 και στο 62% μου λέει installation is unable to continue because of one or more unresolved issues. Please contact support services and quote ''Error I-001'' και πατώντας οκ σου βγάζει Installation Completed Successfully.

τι είναι αυτό το ''Error I-001'' ????

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

η πρωτη αναζητηση στο google εβγαλε αυτο. http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=14156

δεν είναι δυνατή η εύρεση μου λέει

ειναι!!!

σε εμενα γιατι το βγαζει;

any way κανε copy-past το error στο google και θα στο βγαλει.

To resolve the Installshield error I-001 "File Not Found", or I-002 "File is corrupted" while you are trying to install software applications or drivers, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:

Leave the error messages on the screen.

Click on the Start button, and then click on Search,

Or

For Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows Vista, press the key combination of Windows + R to open the Run box. Type install.log then press Enter.

If more than one copy of the INSTALL.LOG is found, check on the date for each file, and open the most recent file using notepad. This should correspond to the date / time of the installation attempt.

Scroll to the last 1-3 lines in this log file.

These lines should show what installation file, Windows file, or registry component was not found by the installation.

At this point, try to find the files in the installation cd of the software you are installing or from the Windows installation CD. Reinstall these files or save them into the directory where they should be as indicated in the INSTALL.LOG file.

ειναι!!!

σε εμενα γιατι το βγαζει;

any way κανε copy-past το error στο google και θα στο βγαλει.

For Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows Vista, press the key combination of Windows + R to open the Run box. Type install.log then press Enter.

If more than one copy of the INSTALL.LOG is found, check on the date for each file, and open the most recent file using notepad. This should correspond to the date / time of the installation attempt.

αυτό εννοώ δεν βρίσκει

μετά το enter

Chiomegarho3AF0sigmaftau3AF0taulambdaomi

με τις πολλές προσπάθειες μου έβγαλε μήνυμα για update.
μόλις τελείωσα την εγκατάσταση και όλα δουλεύουν ρολόι

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...