Προς το περιεχόμενο

Netmonitor se Nokia

Επισκέπτης

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Grapse edw tropous energopoihshs tou Netmonitor, modela pou to yposthrizoun, tis entypwseis sas osoi to exete xrhsimopoihsei kai telos links pou pi8anon exete gia na diafwtistoume kai oi ypoloipoi!...

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Asto to brhka ! :)<p>How To Change The LED's In Your Nokia <br>What you need<br>a torx T6 screwdriver<p>a pair of tweezers<p><br>a small soldering-iron with very small tip (I use a 11W type)<p><br>a little bit of solder<p><br>a small pin<p><br>a multimeter<p><br>First you have to remove the battery, then you have to open your Nokia with the torx T6 screwdriver. Remove the 4 screws which you see in the picture:<p><br>Now gently 'slide' of the front cover, be careful: on the top there are 2 'notches' next to the infrared port and they can easily break if you are not cautious! Now that you have removed the cover, remove the 2 screws as shown below:<p><br>You will now have the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) separate and you can see the 6 LED's which illuminate the keypad.<p><br>Here's a zoomed-in picture. Note that these keypad LED's are shining vertically:<p><br>And this is a even larger zoomed-in picture. You can clearly see inside the LED. On the left is the cathode (-) and on the right is the anode (+). You can see that the cathode is marked with a little black stripe:<p><br>To be able to see the display LED's, you have to remove the display first. The display is hold onto the PCB by 4 'clips'. Bend the 'clips' a little bit, first on one side and then you can easily remove the display.<p><br>If you turn the pcb over, you will see the 6 display LED's:<p><br>The display LED's are mounted on the side, so they shine horizontally! You can see that in the following pictures:<p><br>The front of the display LED's:<p><br>The back of the display LED's:<p><br>Because the blue LED's have to be mounted on the side, they are a little bit higher then the original green LED's. To ensure they make no contact with the metal which holds the display onto the PCB, I have placed 2 little pieces of paper between the LED's and the metal:<p><br>Here is the PCB layout of the 6150 and 3210. Please notice that the LED's of the 3210 are placed a little bit 'randomly':<br> <p>Nokia 6150 <br>Nokia 3210 <p><br>Now that you have all the info, you can remove the green LED's. You can choose to do the display first, and when it all works, do the keypad or vice versa. But you must change 6 LED's altogether! Don't try to change just 1 LED, this will NOT work. I heat one side of the LED with my solder and then I apply a little bit of pressure with the pin under the LED. When everything went ok, one side of the LED will be freed from the PCB. Now you can take the pair of tweezers, hold the LED and heat the other side until the entire LED is freed. That's it! Now you can solder the blue LED onto the PCB, but watch the polarity! I measure after each new LED I have soldered if there is no short-circuit between the cathode and the anode and if all the cathode's and anode's of all the 6 LED's make contact with each other. Well, that's all there is to it! After changing 6 LED's, put your Nokia back together and if everything went okay you will have blue lights in your Nokia!!!! <br> <p>COPY-PASTE KAI OPOIOS BGALEI AKRH !! :)

To NetMonitor einai ena eidiko menu pou mporei na emfanistei se oles tis sigxrones siskeues Nokia... iparxoun diafora tests. analoga to test blepeis kai plirofories opos i kipseli pou briskesai alla kai oi kontinoteres, plirofories gia tin katastasi tou kinitou sou. iparxoun 2 morfes: i apli kai i engineered. i deuteri energopoiei kapoia tests parapano. To NetMonitor energopoiietai me 2 tropous: eite me ti sindesi tou kinitou me pc kai xrisimopoiisi analogon programmaton px. LogoManager (o eukolos tropos) eite me ksebidoma tou kinitou, afairesi tis EEPROM, topothetisi se reader allazeis kapoia bytes kai tin ksanatopotheteis sto kinito(o diskolos tropos). To pos tha sindeseis to kinito me to pc eksartatai ap'to kinito sou... alla kinita exoun iperithres(xreiazesai kai dekti gia to pc, ta forita sinithos exoun), ola exoun kalodio merika krifo merika fanero kai alla exoun kai ta 2. Ta nokia 51xx,61xx exoun fanero kalodio kai to poulaei kai i nokia alla mporeis na ftiakseis kai monos sou (http://gsmcables.net). To nokia 3210 exei kati pinakia deksia ap'ti bataria... psakse se diafora sites gia antistoixies kai sindesi me to pc eno to 8210 kai to 8850 exoun episis krifo: afou bgaleis ti bataria, sto kato meros aristera. elpizo ola auta na se boithisoun :)

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...