Προς το περιεχόμενο

Winning eleven 5 (ΤΟ iss evo2 ΓΙΑ ps2) review

makpol

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Διαβαστε παρακάτω μια ενδιαφέρουσα σύγκριση<BR>του we5(iss pro evo 2 για ps2) με το <BR>iss 2000 για ps2.<P>Posted By: Sinu on 19-3-2001 - 9:02AM <BR> Subject: My review, <BR> <BR>This is my first review and which game to start with, well <P>simple really Winning Eleven 5. <P>First I must say that i've been a fan and obsessed player of this series ever since I played iss pro 98 on PSone and have thought this series is one of the best games of any genre. <P>I am one of it's biggest fans but also one of it's biggest critics!! <P>Where to start lets see...Graphics,yeah let me start here, <P>Well i've been playing stuff like nba2k1/nfl2k1/soul calibre on the dc alot recently aswell as winning eleven2000 <P>(and have seen lots of fifa on ps2, never played it though YUK!!)and as you know those games are graphically very good, <P>they have good detail, animations,framerates and textures etc well lets compare.WE 5 has beatiful graphics, everytime i switch it on i think "Oh my god, wow!!", well the grass textures are nothing short of amazing(PC games grass textures eat your heart out),the kits all look beautiful and alot of the big football stars have instantly recognizable faces a la beckham, zidane, batistuta. <P>The animation although similar to the ps1 game have been expanded and look alot better now because they are on much <P>realistic and better looking players.The graphics are crystal clear with no jagged edges on the players etc <P>The only way to really judge these graphics and how they make abig difference to WE in general is to play this game then go back to the ps1 game of we2000/iss pro ev 2 and see how jerky,blurry,unplayable(not really)the game seems.This never seemed to happen after playing the previously mentioned games and shows how good the graphics are. <P>GRAPHICS 9 the best yet on ps2 <P>Now lets move onto sound. <P>The sound of the game is excellent,when you first play the commentator doesn't sound any better than ps1 games but go back to ps1 after this and you see the difference abit. <P>The biggest improvements come in ball/post sounds and the crowd. <P>the crowd are awesome, breaking out in chants that sound like of the tv and are instantly recognizable.Many are their like the italian crowds(awesome),which erupt when you go in front and leading against rival italians, it gives so much to the atmosphere.The ball seems quiet when you hit it now but after a few games it really does sound like aball <P>,it makes the we2000/iss pro ev 2 ball sound like.....erm not aball. <P>SOUND 10 olai france,olai france!!!! <P>GAMEPLAY,here comes the most IMPORTANT PART!!I will compare against the ps1 game(s) the control at first seems heavy and slow but a few games in it's great,players respond lightning quick,turn so responsively, <P>run onto balls, take it down on chests, pass it(so amazing is the passing) ,hit it on the turn , run into positions etc etc. <P>Play for a while and you will realise how the computer generated world of football/soccer is becoming so realistic <P>and how all efforts before were nothing but poor. <P>Passing in this game is amazing,unlike other games players move about into good positions,the passes come of instantly, they feel loose and free like areal ball does ie not on a set path when you hit it and you can create some truly great passing moves.Crossing is also now very impressive as balls get whipped in,lofted in and placed into the box from anywhere around the area or within the vicinty of the box. <P>In previous games playing 1-player against cpu become boring and crap after awhile but it is very good in this game(but it is early to tell),and very enjoyable. <P>The ball feel and weight is very realistic and it made me think how unrealistic the ball is in every other game ever. <P>All i can say is play it and you will see what i mean. <P>One of the weakist aspects of we/iss has been player control and how they felt when moving, well that has been truly improved too.Also their seems to be more control and variation on the "O" passes as you can float it,hit a beckham thunder pass cross-field and some more and beats the old slow floating ball in old WE/ISS games. <P>The keepers seem very...well crap though but chances are hard to get. <P>Some much is improved because of the added power of PS2. <P>WE5 scores on gameplay <P>CONTROL 10 <P>PASSING 10 <P>CROSSING 10 <P>GAME PACE 10 <P>SHOOTING 8 <P>overall 10 <P>we2000/iss 2 <P>passing 4 <P>crossing 2 <P>game pace 8 <P>shooting 9 <P>overall 6(this is after playing WE5 and trying then to play the ps1 game) <P>Overall this game is awesome and definatly the best ps2 game <P>around and the best sports game ever, it whoops ass on all other sports games like fifa/nba2k1/nfl2k1/virtua tennis <P>and gets better and better every game, as you learn to build up from the back instead of just getting it to the strikers like in the past it truly now feels like football <P>Gameplay 99!!!! <P>Graphics 9 <P>Sound 10 <P>Lastability 99999999!!!! IT'S WINNING ELEVEN (hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay) <P>If you have PS2 get this if not buy one for this game. <P>One final thing you will read in previews etc that this is an update of iss pro ev 2 on PS1and is essentially the same game, don't listen this game is so much more and is true next gen stuff, Fifa/EA can but only dream, and forget iss perfect striker games too from KCEO!!! <P>"wait till metal gear solid 2 comes out" you say,well forget it this is first and only reason to get a PS2 <P>GET THIS GAME NOW ON IMPORT <P><BR>Δυστυχως το παιχνίδη το ευρωπαικο θα κυκλοφορήση τον Οκτώμβριο 2001.<P> <BR>

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...