Προς το περιεχόμενο

'Eνα νέο φωτο blog - Είμαι από τη Σουηδία

Klgnhr

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Yeia sas, me lene Simon, kai apo ti Souidia. Eimai prospathea yia na mathei ellinika. Alla eivai skliroa.

Since the time is too much, I'll speed this up by writing the rest in English. Babelfish together with my very limited (it won't be in a couple of months) Greek skills isn't very much help.

Well, I registered here to learn by practising Your very advanced language.

Kai sto proto thena mou, thelo na sas parousiaso nea programma (does this word mean both program and project?) mou:

http://presspics.wordpress.com/

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 30
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Γειά σου Simon! Καλώς ήρθες! Ο καλύτερος τρόπος να μάθεις ελληνικά, είναι να έρθεις στην Ελλάδα μετά την εξάσκισή σου στο insomnia... ;-)

Υπαρχει και ενα προγραμμα εκμαθησης ελληνικων.Το εχω αλλα δεν το εχω δοκιμασει...

Pimsleur Greek I

30 Audio Lessons + 2 Readings | 485 MB | MP3 128kbps

Learn to Speak and Understand Greek with Pimsleur Language Programs (Comprehensive)

Comprehensive Greek includes 30 lessons of essential grammar and vocabulary

16 hours of real-life spoken practice sessions -- plus an introduction to reading.

Upon completion of this Level I program, you will have functional spoken proficiency with the most-frequently-used vocabulary and grammatical structures. You will be able to:

* initiate and maintain face-to-face conversations,

* deal with every day situations -- ask for information, directions, and give basic information about yourself and family,

* communicate basic information on informal topics and participate in casual conversations,

* avoid basic cultural errors and handle minimum courtesy and travel requirements,

* satisfy personal needs and limited social demands,

* establish rapport with strangers in foreign countries,

* begin reading and sounding out items with native-like pronunciation.

Kali arxi Simon..

Exeis kapoia sxesi me Ellada?

Εγω ξερω Σουηδεζα που ερχεται τακτικα Ελλαδα για να βλεπει τον ...Ρουβα !!!!Την εχω γνωρισει.Ααααα και μια Ελβετιδα μαζι !!!!

Hey all. Thanks for all the answers :)

I will answer you all tomorrow when I've got alot of time, because for me, reading and writing in Greek, takes time.

Regarding my little project. Do you find it funny? Will you visit it again? Any suggestions on improvements? As I consider it, this is a β-version of what will come if there's enough visitors. Can't have a big and lucrative blog on wordpress ofcourse.

Γειά σου Simon! Καλώς ήρθες! Ο καλύτερος τρόπος να μάθεις ελληνικά, είναι να έρθεις στην Ελλάδα μετά την εξάσκισή σου στο insomnia... ;-)

Hello Kostas! Do you mean I shall start practising with you guys here at insomnia and when I've done that go to Greece and practise IRL? I'm not sure that is what you're saying, but thats my plan anyhow. :)

Geia sou Simon! Jag larade mig Svenska i ett ar, och jag kan pratta lite, sa vi kan hjalpa varandra...

Hej! Jag skickade ett privat meddelande till dig. Förväntade mig inte att träffa en svensktalande grek här. Men det var en positiv överraskning! :)

omg

Τι καιρο κανει εκει πανω

Hey, I'm not sure what you are saying. Babelfish claims you are saying "Which Cairo makes there above". That sounds wierd. Ti kairo kanei I think means "The weather is". Ekei I dont know and Panw might have something to do with panic or the prefix pan- (which means all or everything, right?). So maybe your sentence means "there is weather everywhere" or "the weather makes me panic"... :) At least it must be a better guess than Babelfish's one.

Kali arxi Simon..

Exeis kapoia sxesi me Ellada? Pws kai dialexes tin Ellada kai to Insomnia?

Katalabaineis ti grafw? Can u understand what I have just wrote?

filika --- friendly

to paidi-erwtisi --- the question-boy

Hey. I understood parts of it, but took help of a mate to get it all right. Well, I've dont got Greek blood at all. But it's the country I've visitied the most except of my own one that will say. Also my mother has some basic knowledge in Greek and has worked there for a year or so many years ago. And since 1998 I'm an AEK fan. So I've got many reasons, and was about to forget maybe the most important: your cuisine. :) Fantastic food! Pastitio, giouvetzi, kalamares, your bread and your olive oil and your tomatoes and cucumbers and karpouzis. Fantastic!

Υπαρχει και ενα προγραμμα εκμαθησης ελληνικων.Το εχω αλλα δεν το εχω δοκιμασει...

Ah yes. I already got a programme for this, but thank you for the tip. :)

And I know you said something about Swedish girls too. And yes, Swedish girls are state-of-the-art. :)

And thank you all that welcomes me :) You Greeks are kind people.

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...