kostacurtas

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 6,3k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

• Moderators

Sigh.

Εννοώ ότι μέχρι στιγμής τα μόνα που έχουμε ΔΕΝ μας λένε πολλά για το παιχνίδι.

Όλοι εικασίες κάνουμε. Το να πάρεις νέο PC όπως λές από τώρα (δεν ξέρω αν το λες σαρκαστικά), δεν κάνει κάτι.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
I think it's interesting that [DICE's] Battlefield Bad Company 2 got the same Metacritic score as [Call of Duty:] Black Ops. We knew we were building on [the] Unreal [graphics technology] for Medal of Honor which wasn't our foot-forward tact. We knew that going in. Our next game [battlefield 3] is being built on the second generation of Frostbite which I think is at least in my opinion is a class act for FPS. I think we're going to lift the game pretty dramatically in the first-person shooter category.

I have great expectations to do a lot better in 2011 than in 2010 on the strength of a couple of products like Bulletstorm and Crysis [2], but most importantly for us, Battlefield 3, which I feel incredibly good about.

Τάδε έφη σε συνέντευξη ο John Riccitiello, CEO της Electronic Arts. Με δύο λόγια μάλλον αναμένουμε το Battlefield 3 εντός του 2011, ως ανταγωνιστή του επόμενου game της σειράς CoD.

• 1 μήνα μετά...
  • Moderators

Μιας και θα είναι πάλι multiplatform και βλέποντας ο Demize πόσο γουστάρει το balance του BC2, φοβάμαι ότι πρέπει να έχουμε πολύ μικρό καλάθι.

Το συγκεκριμένο έπρεπε να είναι PC Exclusive όπως έλεγαν παλιά, αλλά... money comes first.

Και το "special attention" που θα έχει η έκδοση για PC δεν μου λέει κάτι, μιας και τα ίδια έλεγαν για το BC2...

• 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
There comes a time when we as a studio have to choose where to best put our efforts. At DICE we’re dedicated to taking care of our products after launch, and also hell bent on building new, innovative and high quality games.

In my day to day work, I look at our release schedule and the studio’s capacity, weighing them against our wild ambitions to create awesomeness. I often need to make hard calls regarding where we put the studio’s focus. Part of the challenge is to balance work on the new against the already shipped, prioritizing the amount of energy spent on the known franchises and the time spent on developing something entirely new.

This is one of those cross roads where I need to make a hard decision. While we’ll continue supporting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and previous games, it’s time to look ahead to the next giant leap for DICE – the release of Battlefield 3, powered by the mighty Frostbite 2 engine. Our goal is crystal clear: we’re going to build the best Battlefield game ever, and we’ll do whatever it takes to make this the biggest launch in DICE’s history.

We know some of you eagerly have been awaiting Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaught on PC. I’m sad to say that these two titles are now officially cancelled. Instead, our talented teams will focus on delivering the greatest possible gaming experience in our next behemoth release. We’re confident this will lead to an even better experience in Battlefield 3, not only on PC, but on all platforms.

For an idea of what that means, watch this space for some exciting news I think you’ll like.

Με δύο λόγια ακυρώνεται το BF1943 (PC) και το Onslaught mode για το BFBC2 (PC), ώστε οι προσπάθειες της DICE να επικεντρωθούν στο Battlefield 3.

Πηγή: Battlefield Blog

Και ξέρετε γιατί θα είναι πιο σπέσιαλ στο pc ; Θα μας δώσουν την δυνατότητα να έχουμε ξεκλείδωτο το νεροπίστολο από την αρχή του παιχνιδιού.Και ένα ψαροτούφεκο!

Και θα μπορούμε να φοράμε ροζ μπλουζάκια ingame !B):cool:

Άντε να δούμε,τί θα δούμε με το bf3 ..Το περιμένω !! Να δούμε αν αξίζουν αυτές οι ακυρώσεις. Μήπως θα σταματήσουν και τελείως την υποστήριξη στα pc και δεν θα δούμε άλλα patch ;:cry:

• Moderators

Nothing much, απλά

Battlefield 3 GamerInformer March Cover, Website & Teaser Tomorrow (χθεσινό new, οπότε σήμερα. :) )

GameInformer posted the cover for their March issue, which features Battlefield 3. The article states the Battlefield 3 website will go live tomorrow (as we guessed) along with a teaser trailer.

Take a look:

cov_215_l.jpg

Για να δούμε τί θα λέει το teaser trailer.

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...