Προς το περιεχόμενο

Νέα tablets Archos 101 και γνώμες

21century

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Μέχρι και το κινητό μου καλύτερα χαρακτηριστικά έχει. Γκάφα έκαναν για μένα που έβγαλαν τετοιο μηχάνημα με τέτοια χαρακτηριστικά μνήμης. Ας το έκαναν και 50 ευρώ πιο ακριβό, αλλά ας είχε περισσότερη μνήμη.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 438
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Μέχρι και το κινητό μου καλύτερα χαρακτηριστικά έχει. Γκάφα έκαναν για μένα που έβγαλαν τετοιο μηχάνημα με τέτοια χαρακτηριστικά μνήμης. Ας το έκαναν και 50 ευρώ πιο ακριβό, αλλά ας είχε περισσότερη μνήμη.

Να τονίσω ότι οι τελευταίες φήμες για το gingerbread λένε ότι θα είναι ακόμα πιο ελαφρύκαι γρηγορο από το froyo!

Το μόνο "πρόβλημα" όντως είναι ο αποθηκευτικός του χώρος αλλά η τιμή του το κάνει αρκετά δελεαστικό. Στο βίντεο που έβαλα ο τύπος του έχει βάλει και market που από ότι διάβασα είναι απλά ένα apk που κανείς install.

Να τονίσω ότι οι τελευταίες φήμες για το gingerbread λένε ότι θα είναι ακόμα πιο ελαφρύκαι γρηγορο από το froyo!

Το μόνο "πρόβλημα" όντως είναι ο αποθηκευτικός του χώρος αλλά η τιμή του το κάνει αρκετά δελεαστικό. Στο βίντεο που έβαλα ο τύπος του έχει βάλει και market που από ότι διάβασα είναι απλά ένα apk που κανείς install.

Αφού πιο πάνω που έχω δήλωση του εκπρόσωπου της Google λέει ότι θα είναι Recommended τα 512 Ram (!)

Όσο για τον αποθηκευτικό χώρο, ίσως να φτιάχνεται με firmware upgrade, αλλά πρέπει να δούμε τι θα κάνει. Όπως και να χει είναι ηλίθιες αποφάσεις, συμφωνώ κι εγώ, ας έκανε 50, και 100 ακόμα ευρώ παραπάνω αλλά να είχε κι άλλη Ram και Rom.

Αφού πιο πάνω που έχω δήλωση του εκπρόσωπου της Google λέει ότι θα είναι Recommended τα 512 Ram (!)

Όσο για τον αποθηκευτικό χώρο, ίσως να φτιάχνεται με firmware upgrade, αλλά πρέπει να δούμε τι θα κάνει. Όπως και να χει είναι ηλίθιες αποφάσεις, συμφωνώ κι εγώ, ας έκανε 50, και 100 ακόμα ευρώ παραπάνω αλλά να είχε κι άλλη Ram και Rom.

αν πάρει 2.2 froyo τότε οι εφαρμογές του θα μπορούν να εγκαθίστανται και στην εξωτερική μνήμη οπότε τα 220 μβ πάυουν να είναι μειονέκτημα. Τα 256 παραμένουν όμως...

αν πάρει 2.2 froyo τότε οι εφαρμογές του θα μπορούν να εγκαθίστανται και στην εξωτερική μνήμη οπότε τα 220 μβ πάυουν να είναι μειονέκτημα. Τα 256 παραμένουν όμως...

Παιδιά μην ξεχνάτε ότι όλα είναι φήμες.

Το μόνο επίσημο που έχω διαβάσει για το gingerbread είναι αυτό από τον Andy Rubin.

Android 3.0, "Gingerbread"

What are some of the themes and ideas that are going into the next version of Android?

More forms of communication. I think social media is a form of communication. I think you would just talk about general improvements to the platform and make it faster and more robust. I think gaming is an area that I think is underserved right now. We're actually going through a reinvention of casual gaming. If you look at a console game like an XBOX or a PlayStation or a Nintendo, I think it's very, "sit down and try to get to the maximum level possible." On cell phones and devices that are battery operated, I think there's more kind of "what do you do in between the times when you're doing something?" It's more about running a game to fill time rather than running a game to be a dedicated event.

If we were to carefully look at what new features and functionalities in the platform that we would need to support all forms of gaming across the entire spectrum, I think that would probably be an interesting thing to pay attention to. I think that more blending of the Web and native is probably interesting. If you look at things like HTML5 support, more features, more functionality, our browser right now is probably one of the best performing browsers on a mobile phone. It's the fastest, it's the smallest. We'll be adding more functionality to the browser to give it an updated user experience as well.

Flash is an interesting issue because people have talked about it as a checkbox thing as something they really wanted. But now it's here, and performance isn't what you see on the desktop. Is it what people want in their mobile experience?

There's a breakthrough moment that you have when you go to a Web site and you can't really go to the Web site without flash. So, no more Web sites with little boxes with question marks in them - that's pretty cool. That's pretty binary. So I would say I want Flash, period, because I want to see the full Web and not just a portion of it. And once you get the full Web there's just some optimization that over months and years will just get better and better. I'm confident. It's just code.

Όλα τα άλλα είναι φήμες, μπορεί και μάρκετινγκ :P

Μέχρι το τέλος του χρόνου άλλοι λένε και πολύ πιο σύντομα θα το δούμε. Για να δούμε B)

Παιδιά μην ξεχνάτε ότι όλα είναι φήμες.

Το μόνο επίσημο που έχω διαβάσει για το gingerbread είναι αυτό από τον Andy Rubin.

Android 3.0, "Gingerbread"

What are some of the themes and ideas that are going into the next version of Android?

More forms of communication. I think social media is a form of communication. I think you would just talk about general improvements to the platform and make it faster and more robust. I think gaming is an area that I think is underserved right now. We're actually going through a reinvention of casual gaming. If you look at a console game like an XBOX or a PlayStation or a Nintendo, I think it's very, "sit down and try to get to the maximum level possible." On cell phones and devices that are battery operated, I think there's more kind of "what do you do in between the times when you're doing something?" It's more about running a game to fill time rather than running a game to be a dedicated event.

If we were to carefully look at what new features and functionalities in the platform that we would need to support all forms of gaming across the entire spectrum, I think that would probably be an interesting thing to pay attention to. I think that more blending of the Web and native is probably interesting. If you look at things like HTML5 support, more features, more functionality, our browser right now is probably one of the best performing browsers on a mobile phone. It's the fastest, it's the smallest. We'll be adding more functionality to the browser to give it an updated user experience as well.

Flash is an interesting issue because people have talked about it as a checkbox thing as something they really wanted. But now it's here, and performance isn't what you see on the desktop. Is it what people want in their mobile experience?

There's a breakthrough moment that you have when you go to a Web site and you can't really go to the Web site without flash. So, no more Web sites with little boxes with question marks in them - that's pretty cool. That's pretty binary. So I would say I want Flash, period, because I want to see the full Web and not just a portion of it. And once you get the full Web there's just some optimization that over months and years will just get better and better. I'm confident. It's just code.

Όλα τα άλλα είναι φήμες, μπορεί και μάρκετινγκ :P

Μέχρι το τέλος του χρόνου άλλοι λένε και πολύ πιο σύντομα θα το δούμε. Για να δούμε B)

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...