Προς το περιεχόμενο

Ποιο από τα 2 celica προτεινεται;

AlexTT-zer0

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Which Celica to choose?

Hello people!

I am looking for a Toyota Celica 7th gen and after some decent amount of digging and around 20 cars checked upfront, I have more or less ended up with those 2.

INFO

· Color: Silver

· Price: 6.500€

· KMs: 330.000 (99% sure)

· Year: 2003

The wheels are almost new, the rim is tight, cool, and expensive. The sunroof is glass-looking brand new and the interior is in very good condition, perhaps the best of all the cars I have seen. Second-hand, not imported, owner around 30+ and regular/daily use mostly in the highway.

0:03/1:36

https://streamable.com/pl8ink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Color: Grey (Matte)

· Price: 6.000€

· KMs: 200.000 (80% sure)

· Year: 2001

The wheels are slightly older but still in good condition, the rim is decent but of lesser quality. The sunroof is plastic and “foggy” and the interior is in pretty good condition, except for the front seats which are fairly worn out.

Second hand, imported from Germany after the first owner. The owner is around 50, he also had an Audi TT in his garage and looks pretty passionate about the cars. The car is parked in a garage. The color is in pretty good condition, , it was applied around 8 years ago but he claims he has not used the car that often, which can be verified by the Vehicle Technical Control Center paperwork he has.

The kilometers seem trustworthy based on him, however, we are not entirely sure whether or not they have been “changed” during the import from Germany, which is often the case. He has also changed the traffic lights and the rear mirrors and he is willing to give me the primary ones if I buy the car.

Another thing I liked about him is that he is the only one who said has changed the pistons of the 1ZZ motor so that it doesn’t burn oil, which means he is pretty informed.

I admit the Grey Matte color was quite pleasing surprisingly when I first saw it in real life, however, I am worried about its long-term quality and whether or not it is easy to clean. Any info regarding the particular matter will be most welcome.

https://streamable.com/k7w8la

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERALL

Both of the cars use the 1ZZ engine and we can probably negotiate the price for a couple of hundred less, at least on the Silver one. None of them have any concrete service book as they both claim that they have been maintaining their car on their own. This means changing the oil every 5.000 km etc.

Initially, in my quest, I was aiming for a Silver one, however, the Grey Matte looks interesting and it is for sure unique. Now condition-wise the Silver one is really tight, especially for its age, but the KMs are much higher compared to the Grey one. As for the latter, the interior is not as good and although I like it also, I am afraid about its color, how much it will last and if I will be able to maintain it. Or is it better to get a car in its first color and change it in the future as you see fit?

I am looking forward to your opinions guys as this will be my first owned car and I have done quite a research to be as more informed as I can. If there is something I am missing or you guys have a question, please, let me know.

Thank you!

• Sad 1
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, AlexTT-zer0 said:

Το είχα γράψει σε ένα reddit και σήμερα σκέφτηκα να το ποσταρω και εδω...

Γλώσσα του forum είναι η ελληνική. 

• Like 2
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Το θέμα έχει κλειδωθεί
Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...