Προς το περιεχόμενο

PlayStation Portable Topic v2 [PSP][Εκτός μηνυμάτων για downgrade]

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

EA Goes Cold on PSP

EA's head of development David Gardner has warned Sony to pick up its act in the handheld war against Nintendo DS.

"I think we were excited by the technology, but the consumers have proven that actually what they want is fun.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3617&Itemid=2

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

$149 PSP for the Holidays?

A report on CNN says that a PSP price cut for the holidays is "imminent," as the DS pulls away in unit sales. Next-Gen spoke with a top analyst who gave us various reasons why a price drop would make sense for Sony.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3625&Itemid=2

Daedalus R7 - N64 Emu on PSP

StrmnNrmn has released a new version of the hottest' date=' and most anticipated emulator today. Daedalus R7 (Release 7) contains a nice speed increase over the previous version of R6 and also is the host to a new configuration system that will allow users to map the PSP buttons to the configuration/setup they have been dreaming of.

Many have complained that the PSP does not have enough buttons to emulate the Nintendo 64 console, but others like myself have pointed out that not all buttons are used in every game. So, if you are playing a game that have different layouts, you can easily change the configuration of the buttons before you start playing that game.

Aside from the button mapping feature, this new release features an average speed increase of 25-30% from the previous release. You can read the full change log below and see a video that I compiled of this new release. The video shows Super Mario 64 with tessellate large tris enabled and disabled. You will also see Mario Kart 64 which runs at 10fps in the game with large tris disabled (for performance)[/quote']

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBzTuhSJESM

prospa8w na kanw backup to umd tou loco-roco pou agorasa me ayton ton tropo :

1. Go to Fast loader and go to START DUMPING (DONT WORRY YOUR FLASH ISNT GONE)

2. Now press left till you get to 800 and press X to start

3. When it pauses for you copy the file in ISOSPLIT onto your pc and delete the file thats on your psp freeing up space, Then resume the Dump, continue process till complete

4. Once you have the files all on your comp open them with WinRAR and inside will be PSP_GAME and UMD_DATA.bin

5. Get UMDshrink or UMDripper and use it to rip out movies or dumy data which are taking up room, it will tell you how big your file is going to be.

6. Once done with the ripper, Get UMD gen and now rebuild the ISO

drag n drop PSP_GAME and UMD_DATA.bin to right hand side of UMDGen and go to FILE - EXTRACT ISO

alla synexws kollaei 45 mb peripou prin teleiwsei eite to kanw ena arxeio eite to splittarw.karta exw 2gb sony.xerei kanenas alo tropo re guys???

Dokimase na to kaneis back-up me ton Fastloader ver 0.7

An den pianei auto dokimase to UMD Gen 3.5 kai UMD net ripper

kai pes apotelesmata

me to fastloader einai aytes oi odhgies pou egrapsa sthn arxh!! twra gia ta alla den xerw pws ginetai,den to exw xanakanei kai eidika me to umdgen den nomizw na mporei na mou kanei iso backup to umd.pantws 8a to psaxw kai 8a xanapostarw

dokimasa na kanw backup ena allo umd diskaki (to demo) kai to ekane mia xara me ton fastloader.sto loco-roco omws tzifos kollaei synexws sto idio shmeio.oso gia to umdgen den vriskw tropo na mporei na kanei umd-->iso an xerei kaneis as boh8hsei.oso gia to umd netripper apo to readme pou diabasa einai toso poluploko pou protimw na mhn to kanw ka8olou backup...

In an interview at GameSpot, Sony Computer Entertainment president Kaz Hirai answers questions about future Sony gaming plans and had several interesting things to say about the PSP. While you should read the interview to get the full flavor for Sonyʼs marching orders, here is the general round up on his thoughts about the PSP:

* PSP Connect Service: This year? No firm confirmation or denial.

* PS1 PSP Game Downloads: This year? Looks like it.

* PSP Hardware Redesign: In a nutshell, not going to happen.

* PSP Price Drop: See last answer.

* UMD Viability: Sort of – depends on the “delivery medium” desired.

• 2 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

Γινεται (εμμεσα).

1) Αν εχεις 1.50 κατεβασε το DevHook 0.45 Ultimate Installer και κανε emulate την 2.71. Ειναι wma+flash ενεργοποιημενα ηδη.

2) Αν εχεις <2.71, πηγαινε στη 2.71 και μετα downgrade σε 1.50 για να κανεις οσα εγραψα στο 1 :P

3) Αν εχεις 2.80 δε μπορεις να κανεις τιποτα.

ξέρει κανείς που μπορώ να βρω πρόσοψη psp.Αφενός γιατί η μαύρη που έχω αρχίζει κ γρατζουνιεται φουλ και απο την αλλη θα ήθελα να βάλω την άσπρη.

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...