Προς το περιεχόμενο

Diablo III Topic v1

kostacurtas

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

το game εχει γινει φανταστικο. ειδικα τα rifts & bounties ειναι τελεια για end gaming.

ερωτηση 1: γιατι προ εξπανσιον ο λεβελ 60 χαρακτηρας στεκοταν ανετα πχ στο Act II T2 και τωρα ο 70ρης με το ζορι την παλευει στο Act II στο Master; Δυσκολεψε η ολη φαση γενικοτερα;

ερωτηση 2: γιατι εχει σημασια στο DPS στον Βαρβαρο ποιο οπλο θα βαλω σε πιο χερι στο dual wielding; 

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 17,7k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Επισκέπτης

adventure mode

expert       400      παιχτες

master      800      >>

torment1   4177  >>  χαμος  :P

torment2   1188    >>

tor3           300      >>

κτλ

campaign mode 0 RIP 

Νομίζω οτι τα μάτια μου, ήταν που ήταν, σήμερα τα ξέκανα.

930k dps 530k life/5,5μ toughness. 

Με αυτούς τους ρυθμούς το 1m+ είναι πολύ κοντά.

Normal runs ftw απο όλες τις απόψεις. Abuse them while you can.

Με φοβίζει λίγο το πόσο γρήγορα θα φτάσουμε ταβάνι και δε θα βρίσκουμε upgrade ούτε με αίτηση.

το game εχει γινει φανταστικο. ειδικα τα rifts & bounties ειναι τελεια για end gaming.

ερωτηση 1: γιατι προ εξπανσιον ο λεβελ 60 χαρακτηρας στεκοταν ανετα πχ στο Act II T2 και τωρα ο 70ρης με το ζορι την παλευει στο Act II στο Master; Δυσκολεψε η ολη φαση γενικοτερα;

ερωτηση 2: γιατι εχει σημασια στο DPS στον Βαρβαρο ποιο οπλο θα βαλω σε πιο χερι στο dual wielding; 

Απαντηση 1 : Προ Expansion ειχες πολυ δυνατοτερα αντικειμενα αναλογικα με αυτα που εχεις 3 μερες μετα το release οποτε γι αυτο ζοριζεσαι.

Απαντηση 2: Αυτο μπορει να συμβει μονο αν παιζεις με το passive Weapon Master που δινει το bonus αναλογως ποιο ειναι το main hand σου. Αλλιως δεν αλλαζει τιποτα.

Στα του game, η Blizzard εδειξε μια ακομα φορα οτι διορθωνει τα πραγματα στο expansion και μας ξεζουμιζει αλλα χαλαλι της (fan boy here). Το story μου φανηκε λιγο προχειρο βεβαια, σαν ξεπετα επεισοδιο σειρας ηταν σε σχεση με το LOD. Οσοι περιμενουν να δουν το LOD να κοιταξουν αλλου, το gaming εχει απλοποιηθει, οποτε hardcore games τετοια δεν υπαρχουν με την σεσουλα οπως καποτε. Για μενα τον casual το game τα σπαει, εχω να κανω πραγματα για καιρο, οσοι ειστε hardcore σε ενα μηνα θα κλαιτε και θα ζητατε ladders, pvp και οτι αλλο θα αρχισουν να spammaroun στα forums οσοι το εχουν λιωσει.

Φιλικη συμβουλη επισης σε οσους ψαχνονται στα stats: μην ψαχνεται να εχετε στο θεο τοσο το dps γιατι πολλες φορες το gear αλλα μπορει να κανει και αλλα φαινοντα στα charts. Εχω barb 530κ με 3.6 mil και εκανα πλακα το master απ'οταν το χα στα 400κ, γιατι ετσι τον εχω στησει. Η λογικη του game αλλαξε με το +% στα elemental dmg που προκυπτουν απο τα skills ( η psysical αναλογως). Εχει ενα αφιερωμα το diablofans.com στην πρωτη σελιδα ακομα σχετικα με το dmg calculation. 

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/melkor-2821/hero/829072

Ακομα δεν το εχουν στησει σωστα το site ωστε να δειχνει ολες τις αλλαγες απο το enchanting και βαριεμαι να τις γραψω μια προς μια ποια δεν φαινεται αλλα μια ιδεα γενικη φαινεται. Απλα να πω οτι αυτο το gear αντε να το φτασω στα 600κ unbuffed πιο πανω δεν παει, παρολαυτα θεωρω οτι λιγο το tough αν ανεβασω θα τσουλαω στο t1 και θα φαρμαρω το t2 σχετικα στρωτα. Τα skills τα ψαχνω ακομα, αλλα σε γενικες γραμμες αυτο ειναι το build. 

Παρολαυτα συμφωνω με την λογικη του normal farming για ταχυτητα αλλα εγω θελω τα gems να τα φτασω max γρηγορα οποτε θελω το imperial drop και το item που το θελουν τα παντα, απο enchanting, μεχρι crafting gems (το καινουριο demonic essence δεν θυμαμαι ονομα τωρα) που οσο ανεβαζεις δυσκολια τοσο ανεβαινει το drop chance. 

Καμενοι ολου του κοσμου ενωθειτε λοιπον, αλλα μην το παρακανετε δεν εχει τοσο μεγαλο content το game, απλα ειναι αρχη και το items πεφτουν με το κιλο!

• Like 1

Για διάβασμα:

Here are some tips that I've discovered while farming Legendaries the past few days on ROS. I've put approximately 20 hours into Adventure mode on ROS so far and I've found 36 Legendary items (not including set/legendary plans/mats) which while it is not the greatest is almost 2 Legendaries per hour, which is nearly 4x above the average of 1 legendary per 2 hours average that a Blizzard employee mentioned in a Blue post on the forums.

Tip #1: Speed is better than Difficulty Bonus Drop Rate.

Currently, most players do not have the gear to efficiently farm Torment difficulties. Try clearing adventure mode & rifts in Normal difficulty when you first reach 70 until you farm enough items to bump it up. Expert difficulty gives you double bonus blood shards from bounties so that is a good next level to bump the difficulty level up to. Torment difficulties are only worth farming when you have the DPS & Toughness to clear the bounties & rifts quickly. Torment difficulties do offer Torment only legendaries so eventually they are where you want to farm but make sure you get the necessary DPS & toughness to farm efficiently. I recently got my Wizard to 1.2 million sheet DPS and 3 million toughness and Torment 1 is just barely starting to feel fast enough for me to transition. I wouldn't recommend any difficulty above Torment 1 until you have several best in slot items on your character and can kill monsters in a reasonable time. The issue is that each torment difficulty scales harder than the last, with monsters reaching ~8600% health at Torment 6. You would need a bonus legendary drop rate of over 10x the drop rate of Torment 1 to make Torment 6 more efficient in terms of Legendary farming.

Tip #2: Use Direct Map Transportation

One of the coolest additions to recent patches is the ability to transport to anyone in your party or any waypoint from anywhere simply by opening the world map. I believe the default hotkey is "M" but I've since changed it so I can't confirm this right now. When you open the world map, you can click on any waypoint in adventure mode or any player icon to teleport directly to that location. If you are in town, it will be instant. If you are outside of town, the standard town portal recall duration will queue before transporting you to your destination.

Multiplayer Tip using transportation: You can town portal before way pointing to a friend in order to "save" your previous location via town portal. Then simply waypoint back to town (don't town portal or you will erase your previous TP) and then take your town portal back to your previous location. This is helpful if you are clearing an area or a bounty and your friend finds a cursed chest or something that you want to participate in but don't want to lose your current spot in game.

Tip #3: You can grab Horadric Caches from your friends

A lot of people might not know that you can do this, but you can actually join your friends game after they have completed 5 bounties in an act and have them turn in the quest reward to Tyrael and everyone in your game will get the quest rewards including the Horadric Cache.

Yesterday, I had a friend who was playing through the campaign and I invited him to my game every time I completed 5 bounties in an act so that he could get a free Horadric Cache every so often.

Tip #4: The fastest way to clear rifts is utilizing speed and AOE damage The randomized rifts themselves lead to some potentially very rewarding levels. One rift can be full of goblins, and the next could be full of piles of ascended white items (which are used to craft lvl 70 legendaries). But typically the most rewarding aspect of a rift is killing the rift guardian for drops. While I can't confirm that the guardian has a higher drop rate than a regular purple monster I have to think that due to all of Blizzard's claims that Bounties & Rifts will be the most rewarding way for players to play the game post ROS means that they did incorporate some sort of bonus drop rate within rifts. And because the rift guardian spawns based upon how quickly you kill mobs in the rift usually the fastest way to get a guardian to spawn is to use high damage AOE spells and movement spells. Usually what I do with my wizard is teleport wormhole in one direction until I have several groups of mobs chasing me after which I use frozen orb and Area Damage paragon points to quickly destroy the accumulated mobs. I also take the time to kill elites when I find them as they have a decent legendary drop rate. So sprint through the rift until you find a big group of mobs (monster density seems to be quite high in Rifts), use AOE spells to quickly destroy the group, and then move onto the next group of mobs. Don't spend precious time cleaning up one or two white mobs that escaped your initial AOE spells. It's inefficient to chase down trash mobs, just spam AOE spells on groups and then move onto the next. Rift guardians also usually drop piles of blood shards which can be used for gambling.

Tip #5: Utilize Movement Speed Skills You should definitely have +25% movement speed from items/paragon points on your character. While doing bounties & rifts you will spend a lot more time running and looking for things than you do fighting if you are trying to be efficient and so max your base movement speed out at +25% movement speed. (Max MS% can be obtained from 50 paragon points into movement, 26-30 paragon points and 1 MS item like boots, or 2-10 paragon points and 2 MS items like boots/legendary). MS is a pretty bad affix for best in slot gear so usually you will end up with 26-50 paragon points put into movement speed when you are full build.

Also you should prioritize movement skills after damage skills. I only play DH & Wizard but on my wizard I use teleport+wormhole+CDR helm for faster movement and on my DH I use tumble+smokescreen & tactical advantage for an incredible speed run. Pretty much every other class has movement skills which make legendary farming much more efficient. Monks have a dash, Barbs have sprint & leap, Crusaders have a pony.

Tip #6: Clearing Bonus Act Bounties & Gambling Gambling with shards needs to be considered in your overall Legendary farming efficiency. I've spent ~2,000 blood shards on rings & gloves and I have not gotten a legendary item yet, so I'm guessing the % chance to get a legendary is very low (~100 rings & ~200 gloves). However, they still are a good way to get good items. I rolled a +int, perfect crit chance / crit damage ring from gambling: http://i.imgur.com/JJX8jrC.jpg

Because of gambling, I recommend that you complete the bounties in the 2 bonus acts of each game. The game will start you in one of the Act's which has a bonus and then you can see which other act has a bonus by looking at the world map. The bonus acts give you double the blood shards and if you are playing in expert difficulty or higher the blood shards are doubled again. In my opinion, there is no incentive to clearing all 5 bounties in every act of every game (unless you count act specific legendaries that you are going for "incentives") but in my opinion doing anything aside from the bonus acts is inefficient.

Tip #7: Check the world map prior to completing an Act I recommend that you check the world map and your required bounties prior to starting the bounties within an act. The reason for this is that some bounties are especially difficult at certain difficulties (ie Kill Malthael). If you see a particularly hard bounty in the act you are about to start you can either: A. lower the difficulty or B. exit and recreate the game for new bounties

Summary | TLDR

Basically, the most efficient way to farm legendaries is to create an adventure mode game in a difficulty where you can quickly kill mobs while staying alive. Prioritize AOE damage for faster clear speed unless you are having trouble staying alive or you are playing in a group where you are the tank/support player. Utilize your world map to quickly get around the different locations and prioritize movement speed spells after damage in order to clear areas quickly and efficiently. Also, utilize horadric caches & blood shard gambling to further increase your legendary farming capabilities.

Legendary Farm Route Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmqhB8DR-KM

Πηγή Reddit.

Επισκέπτης

Εχω να πω, αν θες να σου κρατήσει το game, αν παίζει ένα broken mechanic,μην το κανεις abuse :P

Εχω να πω, αν θες να σου κρατήσει το game, αν παίζει ένα broken mechanic,μην το κανεις abuse :P

Tbh τώρα αν το κάνουν hotfix τα πάντα θα φαίνονται ανούσια και underwhelming. Έχει αρκετό fun έστω και σε normal/party run και νιώθεις οτι αμοίβεσαι για το χρόνο σου. Αν καταλήξω πάλι να φαρμάρω 1-2 μέτρια legendary σε 3-4 ώρες δε θα υπάρχει αυτό το "κάνω κάτι που θα αποδώσει" feeling και απλά θα καταλήξουμε χαμστεράκια και πάλι.

Δε λέω οτι έπρεπε να υπάρχει. Απλά εφόσον υπήρξε η κατάσταση μετά το hotfix θα είναι λίγο περίεργα. Εκτός αν είναι intended και απλά τα top tier items θα rollάρουν καλύτερα μόνο σε t3+ και αυτά είναι καθρεφτάκια για τους ιθαγενείς που μας προετοιμάζουν για εκεί.

Tip #3: You can grab Horadric Caches from your friends

A lot of people might not know that you can do this, but you can actually join your friends game after they have completed 5 bounties in an act and have them turn in the quest reward to Tyrael and everyone in your game will get the quest rewards including the Horadric Cache.

Yesterday, I had a friend who was playing through the campaign and I invited him to my game every time I completed 5 bounties in an act so that he could get a free Horadric Cache every so often.

καλη πατεντα οταν παιζουμε κανενα σολο και τελειωνουμε τα bountys να ριχνουμε καμια φωνη να (κανετε - κανουμε JOIN) για κανενα δωρακι :)

Abuse everything, όσο περισσότερο μπορείτε.. :P Επίσης το παιχνίδι λέω να το κρίνουμε σε καμία βδομάδα από τώρα που θα έχει περάσει ο αρχικός ενθουσιασμός, να δούμε το endgame του και τα σχετικά.

Δεν κανείς join, 3 μέρες το λέμε συνέχεια κανείς 4αδα normal και ο καθένας άλλο bounty, μαζεύεις 50-100 bags και γεμίζεις phat loot. Ψάχνω συνέχεια στο chat του clan άτομα για αυτό, 2-3 το έχουν πιάσει το πόσο rewarding είναι.. :P

Abuse everything, όσο περισσότερο μπορείτε.. :P Επίσης το παιχνίδι λέω να το κρίνουμε σε καμία βδομάδα από τώρα που θα έχει περάσει ο αρχικός ενθουσιασμός, να δούμε το endgame του και τα σχετικά.

Δεν κανείς join, 3 μέρες το λέμε συνέχεια κανείς 4αδα normal και ο καθένας άλλο bounty, μαζεύεις 50-100 bags και γεμίζεις phat loot. Ψάχνω συνέχεια στο chat του clan άτομα για αυτό, 2-3 το έχουν πιάσει το πόσο rewarding είναι.. :P

ριξε ενα φωνηεν οταν μπειτε :)

εεε θα με βάλετε και μένα?πείτε Ingame όνομα..να σας βρω..(νοοβ detected ..αλλά είμαι εμ ενα φιλαράκι..σήμερα θα πάμε 70 btw..:P:P)

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...