Προς το περιεχόμενο

Microsoft Surface RT - Πρώτη Επαφή (video)

Hal9000

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• 2 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • Απαντ. 48
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

• Super Moderators

Για να δουμε και τις πωλήσεις τους. Oh wait! :P Αλλα οκ, τώρα που ξεχάσαμε το απλό, περιμένουμε το ...pro!

fixed :)

Και δεν κανω πλακα! Δεν ασχολείται κανεις πλεον, σαν να μην υπάρχει.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/19/i-got-one-but-i-dont-get-it/

"If the Touch Cover is the highlight of the Surface, desktop mode has to be the lowlight. It’s hard to put into words just how dumbfounding it is that Microsoft included this. The only answer I can come up with is that they could not get the Office apps ready for the “Metro” interface in time and had to — wait for it — compromise. If this was an actual roadmap decision made by someone at Microsoft, it’s one of the worst decisions ever made.

Desktop mode (or the Desktop app, if you prefer) is a cruel joke. It’s the same old Windows of decades past that you’re used to (well, minus the Start button itself), but it’s on a touchscreen device. And while some of the UI has been updated to make it more touch-friendly, a lot of it has not been well, touched. I’ve never had more mis-clicks, accidental closings, and all-around frustration with a computer. Ever.

I considered growing out my fingernails Howard Hughes-style just to be able to test Excel. Instead, I went to minimize it and closed it instead. And then I never thought about opening it again.

If Microsoft grafted on the Desktop mode to Windows RT just for Office, they clearly added the trackpad to the Touch Cover just for Desktop mode. You absolutely need it there unless you want to go insane.

In case it’s not clear yet, I believe it was a mistake for Microsoft to include the desktop mode/app in Windows RT. Not only is it nearly impossible to use on a touch device, you can’t actually do much with it. You can run the Office apps and a few legacy apps like Calculator and IE (yes, it exists in this mode as well), and that’s it."

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...