Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 1,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Δημοσιευμένες Εικόνες

• 2 μήνες μετά...

επισης την αλλη βδομαδα γενικα νεα απο την blizz για τα παιχνιδια της...επισης τον Απριλη ξεκιναει το league που θα παιχτει στο ow2 και εχουμε τελη Γεναρη...αναγκαστικα θα αρχισουν να βγαζουν καποια νεα για να δημιουργησουν ενα ελαχιστο hype

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Ότι hype και να κάνουν το ow είναι τελειωμένο . Κατάλαβαν όλοι τι υποστήριξη και το ποσά λάθη είχε για αυτό και είναι παρατημένο στη μοίρα του . Καμία εμπιστοσύνη σε αυτή την εταιρία …

• 2 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • 1 μήνα μετά...
Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

youtube podcast για το 2...κοινως δεν δειχνει απολυτως τιποτα απο αποψη gameplay μονο μιλανε για 45 λεπτα

ή απλα βλεπεις το summary

To beta ξεκιναει 26 του μηνα

leaked info για orisa,doom και sorjurn: https://www.ggrecon.com/articles/sources-overwatch-2-characters-abilities-overwatch-2-alpha/

Επεξ/σία από panagiotis54

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

An inside look at the ping system in Overwatch 2

και απο τα σχολια μιας και με αυτο η sombra γινεται καρα OP

Spoiler

Hi, everyone!! I have been working with Gavin Winter and Adam Puhl to respond to some of the concerns brought up in this thread!

Thanks for looking out for potential issues with the ping system! We agree that Sombra is the hero most affected by this system, and we knew this was always going to be true if we decided to build Ping. She’s the main reason for a lot of the nuance in the Ping System.

Here’s an example:
If a player on your team pings an enemy hero that is not in your Line of Sight, we place a stationary ping with a question mark on it that will never update its position.
Obviously spamming ping as frequently as you can on an enemy hero will still happen. This would place those stationary pings as often as possible, but even if we didn’t automatically place these pings, Sombra could simply ping nearby them instead to convey the same data in a slightly less user-friendly way.

Each player can only place one ping in the world at a time. If they place a new one, their previous one is immediately deleted. This means Sombra can only track one enemy for her team with any degree of accuracy, even if she’s spamming. It also means our overall clutter on screen is reduced tremendously.

Sombra can already effectively track one enemy’s position now by informing their team that “the Widowmaker is always directly in front of me”, because of how we show silhouettes through surfaces. I’ve talked to some high level players that do this in Overwatch now (and I was so silly that I thought I was the only person that did this!), although this requires voice or text chat in the live game.

Ping empowers our players in new ways and will affect some heroes more than others, so we’re ready to make more changes if ping feels overpowered when used by some heroes. We’ve already made a few changes to ping with regards to Sombra because of feedback from the Alpha, and I have some other ideas in mind if Sombra+Ping feels oppressive.

Having said all that, we do want a Sombra player that isn’t using voice chat to have some of the power a Sombra player using voice chat has. This hero has always been the most enabled by good communication and another goal of ours with ping was try to level the playing field for players that don’t want to be in voice chat.

Hearing this feedback now is great because it confirms that our concerns weren’t misplaced. We can’t wait for the Beta when more of you will get to test this system in action!

• 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

Τεμπελιες μεγάλες. Είναι μεγάλο κρίμα που δεν υποστηρίζουν αυτή τη τεράστια παιχνιδαρα. Μετά από ένα σημείο το παράτησαν στον αυτόματο και τους έφαγε ο μεγαλοιδεατισμος με το ow2. 

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Δείτε το πριν το κατεβάσουν...!!!1! (sojourn abilities and skills-θα εχυμε το απογευμα περισοτερα/καλυτερα-στα αγγλικα νεα)

edit: εφτασε και περασε το απογευμα

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...