Προς το περιεχόμενο

Star Trek Online

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

The fan site StarTrek-Online.net have been granted early access to the latest dev update for Star Trek Online, the upcoming sci-fi MMO from developer Perpetual Entertainment. Included in the dev update is the first in-game screenshot (reproduced here) from the game

http://firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=18589

16995181120071205125207.jpg

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 69
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

• 7 μήνες μετά...

Star Trek Online Confirmed by Cryptic Studios Ad

Cryptic Studios is currently working on Champions Online, based on the pen-and-paper Champions RPG, and has been recruiting several times the past few years, and last week merged the City of Heroes/Villains servers. Last month Cryptic Studios put a teaser counter on its website indicating that a new game announcement is scheduled for 27th July, the last day of San Diego Comic-Con. Somebody in its Human Resources department jumped the gun as an ad in the latest Game Developer magazine reveals Cryptic is recruiting for Champions Online ... and Star Trek Online.

i185566_crypticrecruit.jpg

Star Trek Online - Facts, Screenshots

Become part of Star Trek: The Star Trek universe will appear for the first time in a massively multiplayer online game. Everything from the elegant domes of Starfleet Academy to the ancient temples of Vulcan, from the towers of QoʼnoS to the Fire Caves of Bajor, from the mysterious Mutara Nebula to the unexplored voids of deep space, all will be represented in stunning 3-D graphics. Immerse yourself in the future of the Trek universe as it moves into the 25th century: a time of shifting alliances and new discoveries.

Adventure in the Final Frontier: Explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations in an expanding vast universe. Make contact with alien races, discover resources and uncover mysteries that will change the future of the Star Trek universe.

You Are the Captain: Command your own starship as a Federation Captain or a Klingon Warrior. Outfit it with the systems that you need to make your mark in the galaxy. Customize your ship as you see fit. Recruit, train and mold your crew into an elite force for exploration and combat.

Surface, Shipboard and Deep Space Adventures: Command your vessel in thrilling space battles, or beam down to planets with your away team for face-to-face confrontations. Missions will take you and your friends into space, planetside and even inside starships!

Cryptic Studios will reveal the first gameplay footage from Star Trek Online on Sunday, August 10, 2008, at the Official Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas.

Star Trek Online, powered by the Cryptic Engine, will be developed for both console and PC formats.

i187931_stoscreen02.jpg

i187934_stoscreen03.jpg

i187932_stoscreen06.jpg

i187930_stoscreen04.jpg

i187933_stoscreen08.jpg

• 2 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • 6 μήνες μετά...
  • 5 μήνες μετά...
  • 1 μήνα μετά...

Star Trek Online Closed Beta Signups: Taking Applications

The Star Trek Online team is happy to announce we’re taking applications for the Star Trek Online closed beta, which will occur later this year!

As we proceed with testing the game, we’re relying on you, our fans, to help us work out kinks, squash bugs and create the best Star Trek experience we can. To apply for the beta, please visit this web form and answer the questions provided. We’ll randomly select from that group as we ramp up toward open beta.

If you purchased a six-month or lifetime subscription to Champions Online, you’re already accepted to the Star Trek Online beta and won’t need to apply. We’ll have more information about how and when you can join the beta at a later date.

We’re very happy to have all of you with us as we take this bold step forward. We can’t wait to see you in game.

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...