privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 423
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Free to play ε;

Micro Transactions... :(

κοίτα, κατά κανόνα τα F2P είναι "test-drives" για κανονικά retail games που επακολουθούν. Σαν ένα beta testing που βγάζεις και λίγα ψιλά.

Επίσης, αν το micro-transactions ΔΕΝ είναι όπως το Tribes Ascend, όπου αγοράζεις ολόκληρα loadouts, άλλα μπορείς να αγοράζεις επιμέρους εξοπλισμό (που είναι και το λογικό κατ'εμέ) τότε... why not? Ένα ταλιράκι θα το έδινα για το κανένα advanced pulse rifle.

Τέσπα, σίγουρα είναι ΚΑΛΟ ότι το παιχνίδι δεν έμεινε στα ράφια κανενός δικαστικού γραφείου ;)

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Free to play ε;

Micro Transactions... :(

Μην τρελαίνεστε βρε, ένα παιχνιδάκι που λέγεται League of Legends το έχετε ακουστά? ;) :-D Μια χαρά επιτυχημένο είναι, φιλικό για το χρήστη, εντελώς τζάμπα και πολύ κερδοφόρο για την εταιρία του.

Το free-to-play με προδιαθέτει πολύ θετικά, τα όσα γράφτηκαν για "δυο Madkatz τίγκα στα όπλα δίπλα δίπλα" θα τα ζήσουμε ενάντια σε πραγματικούς αντιπάλους. Ψήνομαι!

• 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
While we still don't know that much about the newly announced Mechwarrior Online, we at least know what technology is behind it. The PC-exclusive free-to-play title will be powered by CryEngine 3, Crytek boasts in the press release past the jump. Developer Piranha Games' president, Russ Bullock, says the engine is "the best choice for us." Source

CryEngine σε MadCat τιγκαρισμένο με LRMs + Pulse Rifles και ξερό ψωμί!!

Τώρα πρόσεξα και το PC EXCLSUIVE (αρχικά είχανε πει και για xbox), αυτά κι αν είναι ΝΕΑ! Οι ελπίδες για μη-κονσολοποίηση ενός SIMULATOR αναζοπυρώνονται!!

• 1 μήνα μετά...

New MechWarrior Online Details Emerge

While we still don't have much of an idea about what MechWarrior Online looks like, the latest developer blog does give some early details about how it will play. Outside of the obvious, that is; it's a free-to-play mech combat game, but the blog emphasizes the importance of information.

Βγήκε το 3ο dev blog με κάποιες σημαντικές game-play πληροφορίες! Η πιο σημαντική, ο Commander (να ακούει η Dice, εδώ άλλοι βάζουν commander και αυτοί βγάζουν <_< )

Developer Interview 3: David Bradley, Bryan Ekman, Paul Inouye

MWO: How will different playstyles be encouraged in MechWarrior Online? (And what are your preferred playstyles?)

[PAUL]If you were to look at my BF2 stats, you’d see that my K/D ratio isn’t the greatest but I did a crazy amount of objective completions. I’m always the assault/support class pushing the frontline forward and I’m sure that’s how I’ll be playing in MWO. Probably a Medium or Heavy class Mech balanced between armor and weaponry. I’ll be the one capturing points, or defending a location, or defending the scout or commander class Mechs. I’ll be monitoring all communications to see where I can help out the team.

MWO: Can you guys explain how the Battlegrid works?

[DAVID] The BattleGrid is essentially a version of the minimap that has expanded to fill your screen and provide you with the ultimate tactical view in the game. From here you’ll be able to see your location, the locations of your allies, the location and status of objectives, the location of enemies in your line of sight, etc. You’ll also see any information that’s being shared by your allies. The BattleGrid is going to be the commander’s best friend when it comes to planning tactics, issuing orders, and calling down artillery strikes.

[PAUL] Imagine looking at a map of the environment you’re in. The more information fed to you from scouts or the commander, the more you’re going to see. Scouts will be able to relay tactical information to the commander who then relays that information back to everyone else on the field. The commander has the ability to issue orders, call-in support fire and recon sweeps. The more information shared on the battlefield, the more prepared all players will be when approaching hot spots on the map. All players will have access to the BattleGrid but only the commander will have interactivity with it. It would be in your best interest to keep him protected at all times.

MWO: How does the Line Of Sight/Display work?

[DAVID] The basic rule is that if you don’t have line of sight on an enemy ’Mech, then it’s not going to be targetable or even show up on your radar. Now, there are exceptions to this rule. The first is that if you see an opponent and then they disappear behind a building, there will be a few seconds before their information decays and disappears. The other exception is that teammates will be capable of relaying their information to you, and vice versa. There’s also support units, such as UAVs, that can be deployed to act as spotters for your ’Mech. On the whole, this is meant to increase the value of tactical information as well as the role of scout ’Mechs on the battlefield.

MWO: What kind of role will all the sensor gear (ECM, C3, etc) play in MechWarrior Online? Will a team need people with those things?

[DAVID] As someone once said, “Information is ammunition.” (And some other group may have equated knowing said information to being fifty percent of the battle, but we care less about them.) The sensors and communications equipment are all very useful, and will allow a player or team to have a greater situational awareness of the battlefield (or disrupt the other team’s awareness), but it won’t guarantee an instant win. Also, like with anything else, if you’re brining all this sensor gear, then there’s probably other stuff you won’t be able to bring with you. A well-coordinated lance might find that they can communicate through voice and text chat well enough that they prefer to bring extra weapons instead of more sensor gear.

[PAUL] All that sensor gear is part of the Information Warfare aspect of MWO. Sharing information is high in priority but not mandated. A team, who can successfully communicate what’s going on amongst themselves, will probably have a decent chance at winning without that gear. The only time you’re going to really have a problem in combat is if you decide to ignore information/communications completely.

Και CryEngine 3 είπαμε... πάλι 50αρια θα πιάσουμε το καλοκαίρι :)

• 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • 4 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

χαμός θα γίνει!!

το cockpit το έχουν κάνει τεεεεεεεεεεεεεεελλλλλλλεειιιιιιιιιοοοοοο (ακόμη καλύτερο με το αρχικό "απαγορευμένο" βίντεο) !!

εν τω μεταξύ το debut πρέπει να το έβαλαν πρώτα στο youtube, στο επίσημο site δεν το έχουν βάλει ακόμη :D

και το καλύτερο comment: I AM THROWING MY MONEY ON THE SCREEN AND NOTHING HAPPENS !!! :mrgreen:

edit: 31 σελίδες thread με το που έσκασε μύτη το trailer :shock:

dev_blog5_08.jpg

Επιτέλους το 1ο "actual in-game ss". Αν και νωρίς ακόμη, μπορούμε να πούμε ότι η CryEngine 3 θα δίνει ρέστα. Ελπίζω να δούμε και in-game video από GDC.

To ss είναι από το Dev Blog 5, το οποίο μόλις το διαβάσω θα ποστάρω το ρεζουμέ :)

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...