Οι τιμές των iPhone 8 και iPhone 8 Plus στην Ελλάδα

Hal9000

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 298
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Πρόβλημα με το ακουστικό στα 8αρια

http://www.pestaola.gr/i-apple-epibebaiwnei-problima-me-to-akoustiko-tou-iphone8/

Apple confirms iPhone 8 crackling earpiece issue and says a fix is coming

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/9/26/16369818/iphone-8-crackling-apple-confirms-fix-coming

:-)

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Super Moderators

http://www.pestaola.gr/i-apple-epibebaiwnei-problima-me-to-akoustiko-tou-iphone8/

Ακόμη και όταν σας τα γράφω μέρες πριν, δεν τα προσέχετε πλεον! :P

PS: υπάρχει ακόμη το pestaola? Jesus!  :devil:

• Like 3

:-D

KGI: Initial iPhone 8 sales were not ‘weak’, stable demand at carriers

A new report from KGI rebuts some of the industry pessimism around the launch of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Although it is true that lines were shorter than the usual blockbuster iPhone release, KGI says that opening weekend sales were about half that of last year’s.

Given that many early adopters are waiting for the iPhone X, 50% sales volume is inline with expectations. KGI says they are seeing stable demand from carrier sales.

Whilst sales at Apple Stores are lower, this is to be expected as the demographic of people willing to queue up for a phone on launch day is heavily skewed towards the people who want the latest and greatest hardware, and are therefore waiting it out for the iPhone X.

Carrier sales give a more balanced look at the average customer, rather than hardcore Apple fan, so ‘stable demand’ at carriers is encouraging.

Interestingly, KGI says that the 8 Plus has been more popular than usual this year, with the 5.5-inch model accounting for more than half of initial iPhone 8 sales.

It is possible the skew towards iPhone 8 Plus corrects itself as time goes on and the average customer upgrades to the cheapest new iPhone, the 4.7-inch iPhone 8.

Going forward, KGI’s Ming-Chi Kuo expects iPhone X sales to roughly equal the combined unit shipments of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.

Assuming that realises itself when the iPhone X goes on sale in early November, investors will be pleased to see unit numbers inline with last year but with average-selling-price at Apple’s highest-ever levels for iPhone.

Apple stock (AAPL) has already recovered a few percentage points this week, as investors adjust their perspectives from (what KGI called) an ‘excessively negative’ outlook.

• Like 1

Για το φουσκωμα μπσταριας δεν ακουσες?

Φρέσκα μαντάτα και αυτα απλά είναι μεμονωμένο περιστατικό για την ώρα με το ακουστικό έχουν θέμα πολύς κόσμος.

Το θέμα με τα ακουστικά οφείλεται σε bug στο software και θα διορθωθεί στην 11.1.

bug στο software ΠΙΘΑΝΟΤΑΤΑ δεν είναι. Γιατί άλλα με τις ΙΔΙΕΣ προϋποθέσεις δεν το έχουν. Αν ήταν στο soft θα το είχαν κάτω από τις ίδιες προϋποθέσεις όλοι. Απλά μπορούν μέσω soft να αποφύγουν το bug στο hw...

• Super Moderators

Ναι γέμισε ο τόπος με φουσκωμένες μπαταρίες... Μπορεί σε λίγο να αρχίσουν και να σκάνε! 

• Like 1

bug στο software ΠΙΘΑΝΟΤΑΤΑ δεν είναι. Γιατί άλλα με τις ΙΔΙΕΣ προϋποθέσεις δεν το έχουν. Αν ήταν στο soft θα το είχαν κάτω από τις ίδιες προϋποθέσεις όλοι. Απλά μπορούν μέσω soft να αποφύγουν το bug στο hw...

Ποιες είναι αυτές οι προυποθέσεις που ήταν και ίδιες; Τέσπα το πρόβλημα διορθώνεται στην 11.1. Διάβασε το changelog. Επίσης από την beta αναφέρουν άτομα ότι λύθηκε το πρόβλημα.

in other news.....  B)

Founder of Geekbench benchmark test says iPhone leaves Android in the dust

"The thing that I don’t fully understand is why performance has seemed to stagnate on the Android side. Where you don’t see these big leaps forward. I don’t understand what’s happening there. At this point, you’ve got desktop-class performance in a handset. There’s no way of looking at it any other way. I wouldn’t have thought to use my first-generation iPhone to edit video. I would’ve thought you were crazy."-John Poole, founder, Primate Labs.''

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Founder-of-Geekbench-benchmark-test-says-iPhone-leaves-Android-in-the-dust_id98490

• Like 2

Και είσαι βέβαιος ότι φοράνε ακουστικά από τον ίδιο προμηθευτή όλα;

Ναι γέμισε ο τόπος με φουσκωμένες μπαταρίες... Μπορεί σε λίγο να αρχίσουν και να σκάνε!

Φούσκα το καινούργιο iPhone.

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...