Προς το περιεχόμενο

HALO 3: Finish the Fight {Official Topic}

johnnypatras

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Aναλυτικα ολα τα αξεσουαρ απο το franchise με μπολικες φωτο:

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/14393/Halo-3-Accessories-Xbox-360-Messenger-Kit-Dated/

Microsoft announced today that the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 3 Wireless Controllers and Headset, as well as the Xbox 360 Messenger Kit, will be available beginning Sept. 4....

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 517
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

EGM: Halo 3 has the smartest AI, Killzone 2 has the dumbest AI

Check out the following little image from EGM which notes that Halo 3 has the smartest AI while Killzone 2 features the dumbest AI. While the smart are getting smarter in Halo 3, enemies in Killzone 2 seem to be all beauty and NO brains...

egmhagf0.jpg

πότε θα έρθει στο ελλάντα Bundle xbox halo3 version ? :D

Halo3_Xbox360.jpg

άκυρο Aναμένεται στις 26 Σεπτεμβρίου αλλά: Στη συσκευασία ΔΕΝ περιλαμβάνεται το παιχνίδι Halo 3. :| :-? :evil:

Eνταξει ειμαι βεβαιος πως τα πραγματα εχουν ως εξης.

Halo>all

Τώρα το κατάλαβες;;;:-D:-D:-D

Για όσους έχουν μείνει πίσω στην ιστορία ή δεν έχουν παίξει τα Halo 1 και 2( αν και συστήνω να τα παίξετε πρώτα) , catch up:

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3162602

Υπομονή, 13 και μία.:twisted::twisted:

Έλα να μπαίνουμε στην τελική ευθεία.... 14 Σεπτέμβρη έχει κι άλλο διαφημιστικό, όπως λέει στο τέλος.

GameStop getting strict with Halo 3! Employees may get fired!

In a recent store E-Mail sent out to all GameStop and EBGames locations in the US and territories, GameStop revealed some juicy nuggets of info regarding how Halo 3 will be shipped...and what will happen if the boxes are opened early.

According to the E-Mail, Halo 3 begins making it's way to stores as early as September 13th. By September 18th, all retail stores should have their copies. Not a huge surprise here though. Who DIDN'T expect this game to ship early?

The different versions will ship separately in boxes that don't say Halo anywhere on them. The E-Mail describes what the boxes will look like however, saying they will have distinctive stickers to point them out. I believe the box housing the Legendary has a sticker that mentions Helmets for example.

But here is the news worthy part. With leaks recently of Bioshock and Stranglehold for the 360 by retail chains, GameStop has decided to impose strict penalties for employees who open the shipping cartons before the midnight launch. If you break the tape, even if by accident, you will be fired on the spot. It doesn't matter if you are an hourly peon or the store manager...or even the district manager. If you break the tape, you will be fired.

I can't say I blame the organization for doing this, though I felt the accidental thing was a bit too far. I mean accidents happen, right? And just because you accidentally break the tape on the shipping carton doesn't mean you're gonna sell the game early, right? So I called GameStop corporate, and the lady on the other end confirmed just that. Even accidental cases of breaking the tape will be met with firing.

So there you have it. If you happen to get a copy this week, cause you know, they "fall off the truck" sometimes, I probably wouldn't play on Live. As tempting as it sounds, you may get a 9999 year ban for something that is the retailer/shipper's fault.

Stay tuned for more as this breaks!

http://rated-m.blogspot.com/2007/09/gamestop-getting-strict-with-halo-3.html

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...