Προς το περιεχόμενο

Προειδοποιήσεις για απάτες μέσω διαδικτύου

parsifal

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

ήρθε ένα μειλ ότι και καλά η microsoft σου στέλνει επιταγες αν προωθησεις το μην. ξέρετε κάτι?

Legit είναι!! Εγώ πήρα 93.000 € επειδή το προώθησα και στους 500 φίλους που έχω στο fb. Απλά μου καθυστέρησαν να έρθουν!!! Έκαναν περίπου 2 μήνες για να τελειώσει η όλη η διαδικασία με τις τράπεζες και τα δικηγορικά γραφεία.

Λεπτομέρειες μπορείς να δεις και εδώ.

• Like 1
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Legit είναι!! Εγώ πήρα 93.000 € επειδή το προώθησα και στους 500 φίλους που έχω στο fb. Απλά μου καθυστέρησαν να έρθουν!!! Έκαναν περίπου 2 μήνες για να τελειώσει η όλη η διαδικασία με τις τράπεζες και τα δικηγορικά γραφεία.

Λεπτομέρειες μπορείς να δεις και εδώ.

άρα απάτη?

το έχουν και ως είδηση σε όλα τα ραδιόφωνα και ενημερώνουν τον κόσμο (για τηλεόραση δεν ξέρω, έχω να δω 2-3 μέρες)

Εγώ αντιμετώπισα το εξής πρόβλημα.

Άνοιξα ένα κινέζικο mail κατα λάθος σε ένα λογαριασμο, χωρίς να πατήσω σε κανένα link απο αυτά που είχε.

Μετά άνοιξα το άλλο mail μου και αυτό άρχισε να στέλνει από μόνο του mail σε ολες τις επαφες μου!! Τους έλεγε (σαν αλλο προσωπο) στείλτε μου λεφτά και τέτοια.

Αλλαξα κωδικο, ηρθε και mail απο τη hotmail σχετικα με το θέμα, για να ξαναλλαξω κωδικο κτλ.

Τελικά άλλαξα κωδικους και φαίνονται οκ τα πράγματα.

1)Πρέπει να κάνω κάποια άλλη ενέργεια για να καθαρίσει το mail μου?

2)Αυτά τα mail μπορεί να προκαλέσουν κακόβουλες καταστάσεις στο pc? (θα χρειαστω format?)

3)Οι επαφές μου θα έχουν κάποιο πρόβλημα;

Γενικά τι ενέργειες πρέπει να κάνει κανείς εάν αντιμετωπίσει τέτοια κατάσταση?

Μου κάνει τρομερή εντύπωση που βρίσκουν ακόμα θύματα που συμπληρώνουν φόρμες με τα προσωπικά τους στοιχεία και τους κωδικούς τους :shifty:

Μα είναι δυνατόν;;;

• 5 εβδομάδες αργότερα...

Καλησπερα σε ολους.Δυστυχως επεσα θυμα απατεωνιας μεσω μιας αγγελιας μου στο forum,εχασα και τα προιοντα μου αλλα και 55 ευρω,διοτι η απατεωνες μου ειπαν να το στειλω στη Νιγηρια.Να τα παρω απο την αρχη τα πραγματα,εβαλα εδω μια αγγελια και 2 προιοντα για το pc,και περνω για αρχη αυτο το mail με το ονομα sandra milton.How much is the final price ?Της ειπα 100 ευρω.2ο email: Thank for the fast response...Am Sandra by name from New York City and

am i will like to buy this item from you to my friend in Nigeria and i

can offer you 180euro for this item including the postage cost to him

in Nigeria ok

Below is the shipment address :

Name : Folush Daramola

Address : 29, Olowokere Street

City : Ijebu-Ode

State : Ogun

Zip Code : 23437

So, kindly end the sales of the item for me and then reply with your

bank details so that i can make the payment immediately okay.

Thanks.

οκ της απανταω

3ο email:Hi friend ,

Am very glad to let you know that i have successfully make the

payment and i hope by now you could have received an E-mail

Confirmation Letter from my bank by checking your (INBOX,JUNK or SPAM)

concerning the Approval of the payment that i made.

So, the final procedure now is for you to go ahead and ship out the

item and then contact my bank through their correspondent e-mail at

([email protected]) with the shipment scan receipt

so that my bank can verify the shipment evidence proof and also for my

bank to activate and credited the money into your account immediately

okay.

Below is the shipment address :

Name : Folusho Daramola

Address : 29, Olowokere Street

City : Ijebu-Ode

Nice doing business with you and i will be waiting for the shipment

scan receipt from you okay.

Mrs. Sandra.

4ο email απο την υποτηθεμενη τραπεζα η οποια εχει το ονομα αληθινης τραπεζας που ειναι στον Καναδα: TRANSFER ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED

Dear Takis Stamatopoulos ,

We honour to inform you that we had received the transfer of (€180.00EUR) been paid to you by Mrs. Sandra Milton for an Auction of item(s) and the payment has been Processed and Consequently been Approved.

BELOW ARE YOUR NOTED BANK INFORMATION :

PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS

BENEFICIARY NAME

IBAN NUMBER

COUNTRY

TOTAL AMOUNT

Takis Stamatopoulos

GR4501727070005707040171643 Greece

€180.00EUR

We have finished the procedure of the transferring of the full payment to your bank account , but you will need to ship out the items and send us the tracking number, for your shipment verification so that we can activate your bank account and the full payment of (€180.00EUR) will be transferred to your account from Laurentian Bank directly to your bank account.

This Is Our Information For The Buyer

1. You must know that once the payment has been made by the buyer the money now belongs to the seller and it will be transferred immediately to his or her account as soon as the seller follow our procedure.

2. Once shipment has been verified, the money will be delivered to the seller's bank account information given to us by you and hence from now on ,You did not have any control on the money paid by you to the seller as we are the one to handle everything yours is to receive your item, we are using this policy to protect both the seller and buyer from internet fraud.

You can go ahead now and ship out your buyer's item{s} and send to us the Scan Way Bill/Tracking Number in order for us to activate your bank account and to complete the final process and within the next 24-Hours time your money will arrive into your bank account, however,you will be receiving your money as soon as you send us the Scan Way Bill/Tracking Number of the shipment receipt ,You will have to ship the item to the shipping address provided by the buyer .

We are very sorry for any inconvenience or delay this may cause,we will like you to verify your bank information properly and see that there is no mistake.If there is, kindly contact us through:[email protected]

***PLEASE NOTE***

Your bank account will be activated with the money immediately you send the shipment details and has been verified.This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

Also if you have any question you can contact the Laurentian Bank ® direct with this email address for further enquiries through the following email: [email protected]

[email protected]

Gerry Mc Caughey

Chairman and CEO (Chief Executive Officer).

Αποφασιζω λοιπον οτι ειναι αγοραστης και στελνω το πακετο με τα πραγματα μου και την αποδειξη των ελτα στο email της ''μαιμου'' τραπεζας.

Φυσικα τα χρηματα δε μπηκαν ποτε στο λογαριασμο μου ουτε μετα το 24ωρο που ειπαν και τους εστειλα email τα παρακατω.Good morning

I am waiting the ammount of 180euros from your bank from Mrs Sandra Milton's account. She had bought from me some computer staff and through your bank she arranged the payment but i am still haved received the money.Did you faced any problem with my bank account? I would also like to know when i am going to have my money and if you made the trasfer.

Thank you

H απαντηση της ''τραπεζας'' ηταν η εξης: Dear Takis Stamatopoulos ,

This is Laurentian Bank Online Transfer of Fund ..We really apologize for our late response and we hereby want to inform you that we could have transfer the money into your account, but due security purpose and to avoid the restriction and clearance delay of the Custom , you are required to pay for the custom fee and we have contact your buyer about this issue and she had make the additional payment of (€85.00EUR) to your money as the custom fee and now you are required to pay (€85.00EUR) as the Custom fee and after you send the (€85.00EUR), we are going to credited your account with the sum of (€265:00EUR) into your account .

However, We want to know that our Bank is ready to credited and remitted (€265.00EUR) into your bank account, but you have to go and pay (€85.00EUR) for the Custom charge Fee and you have to pay the money via (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) to the Custom Authority Address below.

CUSTOM PAYMENT ADDRESS :

Name : Steven Alad

Address : No 17, Obat Road

City :Ijebu-Ode

We now urge you to go and pay the (€85.00EUR) via Western Union Money Transfer (www.westernunion.com) to the given Custom Address above and once you send it , get back to us with the payment details like the SENDER'S NAME & ADDRESS, MTCN NUMBER as well as the TEXT QUESTION: My Favourite Colour and the TEXT ANSWER: White .

And , kindly include the Western Union Payment Receipt so that we can verify the payment details and also for us to activate and complete the transfer of the (€265.00EUR) into your bank account and within 1-2Hours your own money will arrive into your account for you to cash immediately after we received the Western Union Payment Receipt from you.

Thanks for your cooperation with us and we are doing this to safe the item from the restriction of the Custom whenever it reach the destination address.

From Laurentian Bank Manager.

[email protected]

Gerry Mc Caughey

Chairman and CEO (Chief Executive Officer)

Εκτος οτι εχουν αλλη διευθυνση αποστολης και αλλο ονομα εκτος οτι εχουν στο ευρω ανω και κατω τελεια που τετοια ορθογραφικα λαθη ειναι δυσκολο να κανει email αληθινης τραπεζας εκτος οτι θελουν να μου φανε αλλα 85ευρω βρηκα δυστυχως πολυ αργοτερα και ενα πολωνικο φορουμ που πεσανε και αυτοι θυματα αυτης της απατης απο τα λιγα που καταλαβα http://forum.gumtree.pl/about8660.html

Θελω να ζητησω συγνωμη αν υπαρχει αναλογο τοπικ και να σας πω Προσοχη,να σας πω την αληθεια εχω τοσα νευρα που ουτε καν εψαξα αν υπαρχει καποιο αναλογο θεμα εδω γιατι πολυ απλα τη πατησα σαν αρχαριος.Θελω να ρωτησω αν ξερουν το iban μου γινεται να μου κανουν κατι αλλο?Για τυχον αποριες το mail μου ειναι [email protected]

• Super Moderators

εχω την εντύπωση οτι έχω ξαναδεί κάτι τέτοιο να συμβαίνει και έχουν πιάσει και μια ομάδα που έτρωγε λεφτά και καλά επειδή κληρονόμισε κάποιος, κάποιον απο τη Νιγηρία.... Καλό είναι να προβείς σε καταγγελίες !!

Αν μπορει καποιος admin να το μεταφερει.Ειναι σημαντικο για τους ανθρωπους που ισως τη πατησουν οπως εγω.

εχω την εντύπωση οτι έχω ξαναδεί κάτι τέτοιο να συμβαίνει και έχουν πιάσει και μια ομάδα που έτρωγε λεφτά και καλά επειδή κληρονόμισε κάποιος, κάποιον απο τη Νιγηρία.... Καλό είναι να προβείς σε καταγγελίες !!

Δε ξερω που να απευθυνθω.Ουτε που ξερω που βρισκονται η ''τυπαδες''

• Super Moderators

Αν μπορει καποιος admin να το μεταφερει.Ειναι σημαντικο για τους ανθρωπους που ισως τη πατησουν οπως εγω.

το topic που linkαρα παίζει να είναι ΤΙΓΚΑ στα posts που προειδοποιούν για phising από Νιγηρία, είναι σχετικά γνωστό το ότι όταν βλέπεις email να λέει Νιγηρία, δεν ασχολείσαι καν με το τι γράφει...

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...