Προς το περιεχόμενο

Diablo III Topic v1

kostacurtas

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Customer Review

742 of 774 people found the following review helpful

At last, my victory over "good" is complete!, July 10, 2012

By Diablo "The Lord of Terror"

This review is from: Diablo III: Standard Edition (Computer Game)

For the last 15 years, as I served as the constant whipping post for thousands...nay, MILLIONS of pathetic worms who have plundered my depths and banished me and my brothers to the soulstones time and time again! NO LONGER! On May 15 in the year of the Panda, 2012, my plan to claim victory over the Nine Hells and the High Heavens has come to fruition! Behold, the chronicle of my journey thus far!

Day 1: Millions of hapless insects gathered with their gold in hand and their steel drawn as they prepared to storm my doorstep, thinking that I, the Lord of Terror, would stand idly by as you farmed me for loot. Little did you suspect that my secret weapon "error 3007" would lay you all low! Those of you that happened to slip by my net came face to face with my uberlieutenants-- Lagmodan, The Serverbreaker,and Archbishop Disconnectus.

Day 2-5: See day 1...

Day 6: The delays caused by my impenetrable server defenses allowed me to fortify the Champions of Hell and overwhelm the puny Nephalem forces when they finally arrived...such awesome and destructive powers as: Molten QQ, Plague of Ridiculous Enrage Timers, and Arcane Orbital Repair Bills. To finalize my triumph, I ensured that any artifacts that my minions were carrying were at LEAST 5 levels lower and were utterly useless to the would-be plunderer. Truly the tears of the righteous are as music to my blackened soul!

Day 7: I rested...

Day 37: I have struck another triumphant blow! I have created a market place for the Nephalem, which is the only means of obtaining artifacts of any significant power. However, the true devious nature of this monstrosity is what makes it so delicious! In order to utilize it, the Nephalem are required to use a strange currency known as US Dollars, which they cannot access unless they willingly pay a 30% tithe to the forces of evil! MUAHAHAHAH! I really intended to slaughter them on day 1 with this device, but Belial was having trouble getting the Koreans on board with it.

Day 38: Once my demonic auction house of real money was fully operational, and the sniveling maggots were happily lapping up items of significant power with which to best my forces...I dropped ANOTHER masterful stroke on them, claiming yet another victory for Team Hell! I unleashed the Mighty Nerf-alem Hammer on all treasures under the High Heavens, making them nearly useless. Many who had spent their precious gold, real and virtual, were now banished to the Halls of Buyer's Remorse. I used the tears and subsequent blood of my fallen enemies to fill a bath, and washed myself in the Basin of Greedy Deception!

Day 45 and counting...: My saga continues to unfold, as many once-hopeful heroes have abandoned their quest altogether. Perhaps they will have an easier time slaying pandas soon... Those stalwarts who have chosen to stay, trapped in my Devilish Hamster Wheel of Doom and cursed to wander the Malignant Slot Machine of Rmah, do so in the vain hope that "things will get better." No mortal, they will NOT! Even when you are able to use the treasure you have purchased against EACH OTHER in Player vs. Player combat (no, really, it's coming...TRUST me...*evil laugh*), you will still be subject to my law of Eternal Internet Connection. Only once I've milked every last dollar and gold piece from these lackeys will I then pull the plug on the ServerStone forever! Just in time for Heart of the Swarm and Pandasy Island to be unleashed upon this ripe, unsuspecting world!

Sincerely yours,

Diablo

Lord of Terror

PS. Yesterday, my watchful eye spotted a 59 year old Hardcore Witch Doctor who was about to celebrate his 60th Season. I unleashed a Latency Storm on him as he was engaging 3 champion Heralds with "Waller, Plague, Arcane and Extra Life"...he is now a level 3 HC Monk. O tis fun to be evil!

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2E1992AEAUA8Z/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00178630A&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 17,7k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Κανείς για Farm Act2 ? (ή έστω και Act1 no problem) Δίνω 5-10 λεπτάκια μέχρι να ετοιμάσω espressaki κτλ ... LuNaTiC#2883

Χωρίς βιασύνες κτλ ...

Stream is live @ www.twitch.tv/lunaticoldschool

Τα λέμε ingame

Ποσο dps βγαζεις? απο αμυντικα life και resists εισαι μια χαρα για act1, εγω θα αλλαζα τo offhand, μπορεις να βρεις αρκετα φτηνα κατι με 300+ dmg και τα ring (αν και γενικα τα ring ειναι ακριβα μπορεις να βρεις μερικα φτηνα απλα με αρκετο intelect αν δεν ψαξεις για αλλα stats οπως crit, resists κτλ)

Γενικα με μαγο το act1 βγαινει αρκετα ευκολα ~20k hp, 300AR και 20Κ dps. Τα ζορια αρχιζουν στο act2

Βασικα το Build σου θελει λιγο αλλαγη, γιατι εχεις το illusionist και δεν εχεις mirror image/teleport?

Βγαλε το diamond skin και βαλε το teleport, σε kiting build δεν εχει νοημα το diamond skin. (αν προτιμας βαλε mirror image αντι για teleport αλλα εγω το teleport me wormhole προτιμω)

Τελικά απ' ότι φαίνεται ή παίζω τελείως λάθος ή απλά δεν 'περπατάει' στο Inferno με τα stats μου (για να μου γράφετε όλοι ότι το act1 το έχω, μάλλον κάτι κάτι λάθος).

Κατάφερα να 'φάω' τα πρώτα 5 packs (elite + champion συνήθως), αλλά ο τρόπος ήταν κάνοντας κύκλους γύρω από την Hydra και όταν είχα απόσταση, σταματούσα για λίγο επιπλέον δικό μου damage. Φυσικά όλο αυτό κρατούσε ~5 λεπτά (ίσως και περισσότερο).

Τα δύσκολα όμως είναι - όπως γνωρίζετε πολύ καλύτερα από εμένα - μέσα σε κλειστό χώρο, όπου είναι αδύνατο να τρέχεις γύρω από την Hydra και να καθαρίζει αυτή για σένα !!!

Τελικά απ' ότι φαίνεται ή παίζω τελείως λάθος ή απλά δεν 'περπατάει' στο Inferno με τα stats μου (για να μου γράφετε όλοι ότι το act1 το έχω, μάλλον κάτι κάτι λάθος).

Κατάφερα να 'φάω' τα πρώτα 5 packs (elite + champion συνήθως), αλλά ο τρόπος ήταν κάνοντας κύκλους γύρω από την Hydra και όταν είχα απόσταση, σταματούσα για λίγο επιπλέον δικό μου damage. Φυσικά όλο αυτό κρατούσε ~5 λεπτά (ίσως και περισσότερο).

Τα δύσκολα όμως είναι - όπως γνωρίζετε πολύ καλύτερα από εμένα - μέσα σε κλειστό χώρο, όπου είναι αδύνατο να τρέχεις γύρω από την Hydra και να καθαρίζει αυτή για σένα !!!

Μα ετσι παιζουν οι wizard :P

blizzard, hydra και τρεχεις γυρω γυρω κανοντας refresh blizzard και hydra.

Σε κλειστο χωρο απλα κανε το ιδιο αλλα σε ευθεια, blizzard, hydra και τρεχεις, αν φτασεις στο τερμα teleport πισω απο τα mob και repeat, με το illusionist εχεις teleport σχεδον οποτε σε βαρανε.

Σε κλειστους χωρους μη φοβασαι τα απλα mob, αν δεν μπορεις να πας αλλου και εχει group με κανονικα mob πετα και σε αυτα μια blizzard/hydra και θα πεθανουν μετα απο λιγο ενω συνεχιζεις να τρεχεις.

Στο act1 αυτο δεν παιρνει με τιποτα 5 λεπτα, με 20κ dps πεθαινουν πολυ γρηγορα.

Τι build εχεις? Και ποσο dmg σου λεει στο character tab?

Κανείς για Farm Act2 ? (ή έστω και Act1 no problem) Δίνω 5-10 λεπτάκια μέχρι να ετοιμάσω espressaki κτλ ... LuNaTiC#2883

Χωρίς βιασύνες κτλ ...

Stream is live @ www.twitch.tv/lunaticoldschool

Τα λέμε ingame

gl με το identify ρε

Σε κλειστο χωρο απλα κανε το ιδιο αλλα σε ευθεια, blizzard, hydra και τρεχεις, αν φτασεις στο τερμα teleport πισω απο τα mob και repeat, με το illusionist εχεις teleport σχεδον οποτε σε βαρανε.

Σε κλειστους χωρους μη φοβασαι τα απλα mob, αν δεν μπορεις να πας αλλου και εχει group με κανονικα mob πετα και σε αυτα μια blizzard/hydra και θα πεθανουν μετα απο λιγο ενω συνεχιζεις να τρεχεις.

Σε σχέση με το τελευταίο μου post έχω βελτιώσει κάπως τα stats μου:

dps 20.172, armor 5289, life 32546 και resists 657-680, ενώ το cold είναι στο 904. Όλα αυτά με ενεργοποιημένα τα energy armor & magic weapon.

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Oποιος χρειαζεται flawless star amethyst,ας με κανει add(me4sure#2723)!Τιμη χαμηλοτερη απο το αh!

edit:sold

Επεξ/σία από ozi

έτσι ακριβώς, couldn't have said it better! θέλει λίγο να συνηθίσεις το kiting. Μην περιμένεις να κάθεσαι και να τα λιώνεις όλα μέχρι να σε φτάσουν.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...