Προς το περιεχόμενο

Surface & Surface Pro,γενική συζήτηση!

ektor7

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

The Bad

•Atom is fast enough, but still not really fast

Φανταστείτε πόσο πιο αργός είναι ο Atom του Τ100 (και της γενιάς του) που ορισμένοι εξακολουθούν να ισχυρίζονται ότι είναι μια χαρά, ότι σπέρνει, ότι αντικαθιστά επάξια το desktop σου και άλλες σαχλαμάρες. Ο Atom είναι ο γνωστός αργός Atom που ξέρουμε, είναι υπέροχος αρκεί να σου δίνει διπλάσια αυτονομία (που εδώ είναι 1 ωρίτσα παραπάνω) στα μισά λεφτά από ένα i3/i5/i7.

Επεξ/σία από kirileman
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 340
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Φανταστείτε πόσο πιο αργός είναι ο Atom του Τ100 (και της γενιάς του) που ορισμένοι εξακολουθούν να ισχυρίζονται ότι είναι μια χαρά, ότι σπέρνει, ότι αντικαθιστά επάξια το desktop σου και άλλες σαχλαμάρες. Ο Atom είναι ο γνωστός αργός Atom που ξέρουμε, είναι υπέροχος αρκεί να σου δίνει διπλάσια αυτονομία (που εδώ είναι 1 ωρίτσα παραπάνω) στα μισά λεφτά από ένα i3/i5/i7.

Σαφώς και είναι κατώτερος από Intel Core CPU,αλλα παρέχει καλύτερες επιδόσεις από την προηγούμενη γενιά Atom.

Η ίδια η MS λέει ότι όσοι θέλουν καλύτερες επιδόσεις και πιο ικανο laptop replacement να τρέχουν πιο απαιτητικές εφαρμογές να πάνε στο μεγάλο.

Εδώ έχουμε μια light version του Pro 3 και εφόσον κάποιος δεν κάνει editing και gaming είτε να ανοιγει 20 εφαρμογές ταυτοχρονα θα τους καλύψει πολύ ικανοποιητικά είτε tablet είτε ντεσκτοπ mode.

Κάθε πρόταση έχει συγκεκριμένο καταναλωτικο κοινο.

Δεν είναι για όλους.

Επεξ/σία από alextrela172
  • Like 3

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Καλό το surface mini,αλλά αν η Ms έκανε την υπέρβαση και έβαζε core m θα ήταν πραγματικά απαίχτο.

Πρεπει να κρατησει και καποιες ισορροπιες και μην ξεχνας οτι οι Core M επεξεργαστες τιμολογιακα ειναι στα επιπεδα των Intel Core.

Δινει στον υποψηφιο αγοραστη 2 επιλογες να σταθμισει πιο ταιριαζει στος αναγκες/γουστα του.

Σε τελικη ας παιξουν μπαλα και οι υπολοιποι OEM(που καποιοι προσφερουν ηδη προτασεις με τα θετικα και αρνητικα τους.

Surface 3 Unboxing , Initial Setup , Hands-on , and First Impressions

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Καμια 10αρια που εχω(τα μισα απο αυτα μια 5ετιας παλια),ολα παιζουν αψογα.

Μονο ενα εξωτερικο usb dvd recoeder μου κανει νερα.

Μηπως να κανεις κανα ευχελαιο λεω εγω :-D

Ολα τα στραβα και αναποδα σε εσενα τυχαινουν παντα!; :lol: :devil:

ρε παιδιά, γιατί κάποια φλασάκια τα βλέπει κι άλλα όχι;

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Πάντως, όπως το έψαχνα, συμβαίνει σε πολλούς!

Στη καλύτερη, θέμα drivers.

Στη χειρότερη, hardware πρόβλημα στη θύρα.

Δε συμβαίνουν όλα σε εμένα!! Τουλάχιστον δεν είναι στραβό! :-(

Επεξ/σία από okourkoulos

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Ένα αναλυτικό review μετά ένα εξάμηνο χρήσης του Pro 3 μαζι με καποια μικρά αλλά χρησιμα tips για ακόμα καλύτερη εμπειρία χρήσης.
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 extended review and tips. It’s still worth it!

http://www.umpcportal.com/2015/04/microsoft-surface-pro-3-extended-review-and-tips-its-still-worth-it/

1.Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 is powerful enough to use as a desktop and 1080p video editing tool. I’ve also been using it as a desktop with a USB 3.0 docking station. You might not need the Type Cover keyboard cover accessory.
2.The Surface Pro 3 is incredibly well-engineered, both inside and out.
3.Battery life is on average between 5 hours (hard work) and 6 hours (browsing) and can extend to 8 hours video playback. It’s good for an 800 gram device but you’ll still need to take the power brick with you. (Detailed battery life report below.)
4.The Microsoft Type Cover keyboard accessory is strange, but it works. [At least it works well now that I’ve modified it a little.] The back-lit keys are awesome in events, conferences and press launches. The problem is that it doesn’t sit well on a lap and it’s horribly noisy when angled-up at the back.
5.The digitizer pen is great, but has no stowage space on the device. I have no idea where it is as I write this review.
6.The lack of physical ports is going to annoy you. You’ll forget an adapter and have to borrow one, often. Surface Pro 3 needs a second USB 3.0 port. I’ve never used the silly little Micro SD card slot.

I recommend the Surface Pro 3, but not for the 12 hour road warrior but it’s the best TabletPC there is and the one with the smallest list of compromises. It competes with, and beats, many Ultrabooks. It is inspirational and, when one projects a thought into the future, part of a product-range that could define a new way to use PCs. The Surface Pro 3 is a very, very important product.

Three tips to improve battery life on the Surface Pro 3.

1 – Use adaptive brightness and keep average screen brightness as low as possible for, potentially, hours more battery life on the Surface Pro 3.

2 – Use Metro / Windows 8.1 apps where possible. (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Mail can run efficiently in the background, even when the device is off.)

3 – Switch the WiFi to ‘Metered Connection’ mode to stop some background process starting up.

Surface Pro 3 usage tips.

1.The button on the top of the stylus opens One Note, even when the device is in InstantGo standby. Double-click to grab a screenshot and go straight to OneNote. Ensure that you have paired the Pen to the Surface Pro 3 and that you have Bluetooth on.
2.To improve battery life in InstantGo standby mode, check all your Windows 8 application notifications settings. Many of them are set to ON by default and you won’t need them.
3.The disk is encrypted by default but to check that, right-click on the C: drive icon and look for the Bitlocker option. Click to check details.
4.The screen is tough, but not scratch resistant. The same goes for the casing. Take care.
5.To check your battery life history, press the Windows key, type “run” select and then type “powercfg -batteryreport.” It will generate an HTML file called battery-report.html in your home directory. See here for more details.
6.Working within Metro / Windows 8.1 apps is more efficient, gives you sharing features and can be a safer working environment.
7.Make sure you have Windows updates turned on because that’s the way you’ll receive Surface Pro 3-specific firmware and driver updates.
8.Data on a MicroSD card inserted into the Surface Pro 3 is not encrypted until you enable Bitlocker To Go.
9.The screen backlight is powerful but can use a lot of battery. Enable adaptive brightness under Windows Power and Sleep settings and try to keep brightness low for the best battery life.
10.Warm environments will affect the Turbo Boost performance.
11.Music streaming still works when using a Windows 8 app (e.g. TuneIn, Music) and the Surface Pro 3 is in standby (for 4 hours by default.) In this mode it uses very little battery.
12.The Surface Pro 3 does not come with one year of Microsoft Office 365 and 1TB One Drive storage like the Surface 3.
13.Try the Type Cover keyboard for 30 minutes before buying it. You’ll either accept it or hate it. You probably won’t love it…until the lights go out.
14.There are no power profiles on the Surface Pro 3 because it’s an InstantGo enabled device and it steps up and down through power ‘profiles’ as needed.
15.The built-in Reader app allows you to annotate PDFs with the Surface Pen.
16.Annoyed with font sizes? The high density screen on the Surface Pro 3 needs tweaking occasionally. You can use 1680×1050 resolution (can be better when used with a full HD external screen in extended desktop mode) or bump up the sizes to 150%. To get started press the Windows key and then type “make text

• Like 1

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

<p>Καλησπερα καλησπερα. Ερχεται ενας συγγενης απο Καναδα, και με ενημερωσε πως βρηκε το surface pro 128 gb 1ης γενιας 340 ευρω. Αξιζει?</p>

Στα λεφτά αυτα σαφώς αξίζει,εφοςον θέλεις επιδοςεις ultrabook σε tablet form factor ειναι το ιδανικό και πληρέστερο

Sent from my iPad using Insomnia

• Like 1

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Καλησπερα καλησπερα. Ερχεται ενας συγγενης απο Καναδα, και με ενημερωσε πως βρηκε το  surface pro 128 gb 1ης γενιας 340 ευρω. Αξιζει?

https://www.info-world.gr/pegasus/products01/list00.php?omada2=101201&p02=microsoft+surface

Επεξ/σία από AzaZyL

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Απλα να αναφερουμε οτι 499 κοστιζει το ιδιο μοντελο που θελει εδω σε σχεση με Καναδα που βγαινει στα 340

Το πρωτο στην λιστα δεν εχει full windows καμια σχεση με την Pro σειρα.

• Like 1

• 2 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Full αναλυτικο review Anandtech.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/9219/the-surface-3-review/10

Μια μικρογραφια του Pro 3 με ολα τα θετικα του χωρις εκπτωσεις ουτε στην ποιοτητα κατασκευης,ουτε στο form factor,ουτε στο acpect ratio ουτε στην ποιοτητα της οθονης που παραμενει top of the top.
Αν ειχε και μια USB C θυρα συν ssd storage αντι για eMMC flash θα αγγιζε το τελειο,αλλα το πρωτο ηταν θεμα επιλογης και το δευτερο απλα οι Cherry Trail δεν υποστηριζουν SSD Storage.
Μονο αν εβαζε Core M αλλα η τιμη θα ξεφευγε κατα πολυ τοτε μιας και τιμολογιακα ειναι στα επιπεδα των Intel Core CPU και ενα αλλο μειονεκτημα οτι αναπτυσουν μεγαλυτερες θερμοκρασιες.

3onTop_575px.jpg

Final Words

In the Windows space, there is quite a bit of variety in tablets. Some are well under $100, and some go over $1000. In this space, the Surface Pro 3 has done very well, establishing a name for itself with good performance in a small form factor. Microsoft is certainly trying to emulate this success with the Surface 3, and for good reason. With the Surface Pro 3, they got a lot right, so it makes sense to push the value line in the same direction.

The Surface 3 is superior to its predecessors in many ways. Where they were good, it is better. It keeps the wonderful magnesium chassis, but stretches it into a 3:2 aspect ratio. This alone is almost worth the price of admission, but it is just one of many changes made. I would argue that it is one of the most important changes to this tablet, and it makes it a better tablet and a better laptop. The kickstand has always been a staple of the Surface lineup, and adding the one additional step really helps make it even more usable in more scenarios. I wish it opened just a bit wider like the Pro model does, but that is a small gripe.

The move to x86 with the Atom x7-8700 was long needed. No longer is Surface and Surface Pro not able to run the same applications. Windows RT was always going to be a tough sell, but even more so since the Windows Store did not take off as quick as would have been necessary for RT to have a future. Once Intel shipped Bay Trail though, the writing was on the wall for Windows RT, since there was little reason to sacrifice the backwards compatibility of x86. The move to Cherry Trail in this model has provided a speed boost as well, and for light workloads it is more than sufficient. Plus, you could run anything that a Surface Pro could run, even if it will take a bit longer. That is an option that just did not exist before with the Surface line.

That being said, the SoC performance is where the price point dictates - around the good ARM products but poorer compared to Core. This is especially true when compared to the Surface Pro 3, but it is worth noting the SoC power draw between the two (14W vs 2W). That being said, the performance of the eMMC is a major drawback to how this device feels, especially in day to day use. Most of the time it isn't noticable, but when there is a bottleneck most of the time it was due to disk accesses.

From a long term usability standpoint, getting rid of the 32 GB model and having Surface 3 start with 64 GB is a big boost. 32 GB is a tough sell when you have the larger install footprint of Windows, as well as a recovery partition. Add in some Windows Updates, and a 32 GB model is going to be near capacity right away, and that really diminishes eMMC’s performance. Now the base model starts at 64 GB, and for just $100 more, you can opt for the 128 GB model which also has 4 GB of RAM. I personally think that would be $100 well spent, and if I was buying, that would be the model I would go for.

The accessories are also first rate. The keyboard is really quite good, and although the trackpad is small, it does work well when needed. It is a bit on the pricey side but it really does complete the Surface 3 and gives you the laptop capabilities in a nice cover. When I was using it as a tablet, I almost always removed the keyboard though, so it is certainly not a must have, but a really should have. Adding the pen to the lineup for this round was also a great move. Being able to use the Surface 3 for quick notes came in very handy, and I found the pen to be quite easy to glide over the screen, and accuracy was top notch. Of the accessories, the dock is likely not something the average consumer needs, but it really is a nice dock for storage and charging. At $199 though, it is too much for the average person to go for. For businesses though, it should come in very handy and should help the Surface 3 gain some traction there. It is not quite as good as the Surface Pro’s dock though, since this model lacks the proprietary docking port of the Surface Pro 3.

There is a lot to like about the Surface 3, but not everything is perfect. Battery life, especially when compared to other tablets, is well below average. This is despite having a display with a pixel density less than a lot of the competition, which means the Surface 3 should have an advantage in backlight power consumption. Display power draw is a huge concern, and perhaps the Panasonic one in the Surface 3 is not quite as efficient as others, especially Sharp’s IGZO lineup. The overall battery life is still decent though, and the much improved standby time is a big boon. However the charge rate is really a problem on this tablet, and it would have been excellent to see this new device embrace USB Type-C as the charging connector. Since it already has a full sized USB 3.0 port, there would be very little downside to moving to the new connector for charging, and it would allow for a reversible insertion as well.

I think though that the battery life is really the only real concern for the Surface 3. In the Windows space, there is no other tablet quite like this one, except maybe the Surface Pro 3, but that device is bigger, and heavier, and less useful as a tablet. It does have far more performance available, but for far more money up front.

Up to this point, I have not discussed the ability to use Surface 3 in your lap at all, and for good reason. For people out in the world that need to be able to use a device in their lap, then please just buy a notebook computer. Almost none of the 2-in-1 devices that I have tested have been especially good at that task, even those with true attachable keyboards. Only the devices like the Yoga 3 Pro which keep the processor in the base have the correct balance for this task. The Surface 3 can work in a pinch, but it is much better suited to be used on a desk with the keyboard attached if you need to use it as a notebook.

Pricing is the final piece of the puzzle. At $499, you get a decent spec with 2 GB of memory and 64 GB of storage. The $599 model bumps that to 4 GB of memory and 128 GB of storage. It is not inexpensive. Add in the keyboard for another $130 and the Surface 3 is getting close to the pricing of the ASUS UX305, which has a lot more performance available. The pen is another $50 on top. The base price of the Surface 3 is, I think, competitive, but adding in the accessories to really make it what it is advertised as ramps the price up in a hurry.

So with those caveats aside, we can finally get to the conclusion that you have likely guessed already. The Surface 3 is a great device. The build quality is really at the top level of any OEM out there. The form factor is finally the right one after two previous generations that got it slightly wrong. The weight is lighter than any previous Surface, and just as balanced. Performance of the x7 Atom CPU is great for light tasks, and if you need more than light tasks then this is not the device for you. As a tablet, it is great to use in either orientation, with the portrait mode being especially good now for browsing the web. The kickstand is improved, they keyboard is improved, the base tier steps up to 64 GB of storage, making it actually useful without immediately adding micro SD to the mix.

With Windows 10 right around the corner, the Surface 3 feels like Microsoft’s best attempt yet at creating a great tablet computer. If you in the market and you want a Windows 8.1 tablet, it would be worth your time to check out the Surface 3

• Like 2

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...