Προς το περιεχόμενο

ZYXEL WSM20 3-Pack Wi-fi mesh @official store - 69,99€ [ΤΕΛΟΣ]

Titos301

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

43 λεπτά πριν, spocky είπε

Εχω ηδη 2 deco m4 και ελεγα να παρω ενα τριτο. Ειναι προτιμοτερο να παω σε αυτα η να κρατησω τα deco;

34 λεπτά πριν, apan@samos είπε

Θεωρητικά με ethernet backbone θα έπρεπε να τερματίσουν. 

Ωστόσο έχει σημασία πόσα clients θα βάλεις επάνω. Αν έχεις π.χ. 40 συσκευές, περίμενε CPU bottleneck.

Αν κάποιος βρει κανένα σοβαρό review ας το βάλει. Λόγω τιμής, δε το κούρασα και πολύ (που δε το συνηθίζω). 

Λόγω τιμής εβαλα παραγγελία. Ίσως βιάστηκα

Τελικά από reviews στο Amazon βλέπω ότι δεν είναι και πολύ καλή επιλογή.

Μιλάνε για αρκετές αποσταθεροποιήσεις του δικτύου και ανάγκη reset, πολύ κακό app, σεταρισμα μόνο μέσω Bluetooth (εαν εχεις internet στο κινητο), απουσια Web based controls, ελάχιστη παραμετροποίηση, μηδενική υποστήριξη απο customer support κλπ. Δεν ξέρω εαν έλυσαν τα θέματα με κάποιο software upgrade αλλά το τελυταίο που διάβασα ήταν Ιουλιο 2023 αλλά τα περισσοτερεα ήταν παλιότερα.

Για εμένα που δουλεύω στο εξωτερικό το να μην είναι στο συστημα σταθερο και να μην μπορώ καν να το τσεκάρω ή και να το κοντρολάρω από μακριά είναι NΟ-GO. Θα μείνω με τα Deco M4. Η πιθανή μικρή αύξηση της ταχύτητας με τα Zyxel δεν αξίζει το ρίσκο.

Παραθέτω παρακάτω ενα καπως πιο αναλυτικό απο Amazon.de, Amazon

default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png
Wolfgang Schmidt
3.0 out of 5 stars With the app, I'm at war.

Reviewed in Germany on 11 June 2022

Size Name: AX1800 (2-pack)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Perhaps in advance: I work in the large area of IT. Privately, I've always been able to get everything up and running relatively quickly in recent years.
The app for setting up the router has extremely few settings - and yet the thing caused several problems at once.

I already had 2 older Zyxel NAS. The setup of those wasn't as modern as compared to QNAP or Synology, but it went. After that, they worked nicely stable. (Actually, you just opened a website on the NAS) This product here comes
with a quick guide instead that you should do the setup via the app. The app wants a Zyxel account, which worked so far with mine, which has existed for years. After that, follow the steps in the app - connect a device, start it, connect it to the device. Then you should connect to the QR code on the bottom of the device - nothing happened for minutes. Okay, there was a button manually - you should just connect to the router's network manually with Android. It worked, but... it didn't go any further in the app.

At some point, after several attempts, I simply switched the device off again, switched it on., started the setup from the beginning - this time completely without any problems. It took a few minutes to set up the second one, and then the connection worked. And the app had found an update for the devices — with just one button Update Now — none with later or cancel. Okay, so I updated, something came up from it could take a few minutes. It did, however, with the indication that it was broken off. Next, I had another button in front of me: “Update now.” Well. The second attempt took a few minutes again, but it worked, then something came from restart, wait a few minutes again.

What was a little bit self-explanatory was the mode of the device: Standard or Bridge. What should standard mean? There is a 210-page manual on the Zyxel website, which also explains how to configure it via the browser. And a lot of limitations that the device has.

An example: I have old decos. The things connect to the nearest one if you have more than 2 pieces (in my basement with technology, ground floor, upper floor). Can't this Multy series. One device is the main unit, if you have several devices they just connect directly to the main unit. So if I had three, it would have to be on the ground floor. So doesn't really make sense for me as a main WLAN,
then there's a nice table showing which Multy devices work with each other. Multy Plus as a main unit can only be expanded with Multy Plus, Multy U only with Multi U, Multi M1 (this one) only with Multy M1. Well. They could also have written the same way: only the devices in the same sub-series work together and all have different frequencies. Would not have been clear to me from the product description here. Something like this worked for products from another manufacturer.

Well. According to the description, you should choose Bridge Mode if you simply want to expand an existing network.

Okay, so I switched that to Bridge in the app. - Message that it could take a few minutes - the device restarted. After that, nothing worked with the app anymore, and no more Internet via WLAN.

After that, the only way was via the web configuration, so to speak. The whole thing could be reset to standard there - and with that both the Internet via the WLAN and the app ran again.

The web configuration itself looks extremely old-fashioned text-heavy. But at least it works.

The device itself could be nice if you can set it up in a suitable space - i.e. the main unit in the middle or just an expansion unit.

The range is relatively long. After the “app” I set up the second one at a suitable distance (you can see it under the item BACKHAUL - I find it extremely unintuitive if you don't know it).

However, it had already “disappeared” twice in the last few days. With loss of range, as the WLAN signal was also gone in that area. After a few minutes, he was back.

Otherwise, the app displays an information message when other devices join the network.

If the device hadn't been a test setup, I would probably have exchanged it. My thought was to become more modern with my older decos. But the slightly older ones that are not yet WLAN 6 are more stable.
This is how I continue to test it on my previous network to see how the whole thing develops. I wouldn't buy them like that.

Why do I still give 3 points - The main unit works relatively far. Given the missing signal of the extension, I don't know whether it is a Monday device or whether it was some update or something similar. It was clear to me beforehand that Zyxel usually has not-so-great configuration software. Many things are also implemented in a rather rudimentary way. The fact that this model can only be extended in a star shape would have belonged to the product description for me and not in the instructions. I find it extremely stupid that the Multy are not compatible with each other.

Το σκέφτομαι σοβαρά να το ακυρώσω εαν γίνεται. Αλλιως το κρατάω για τεστάρισμα και ακυρώνω μεσω PayPal εαν χρειαστει.

• Thanks 1
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 170
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Μείνε με το WiFi 5 sta deco m4 και βάλτο αγγελία να το χαρεί κάποιος άλλος η βάλτο να δεις τεράστια διαφορά χωρίς να σκέφτεσαι τι λένε στο αμαζον που βλέπω 4/5 αστέρια στης κριτικές. Όσοι τα πήρατε κάνατε από τις πιο καλές αγορές στη BF.  

βίντεο για την εγκατάσταση όταν παραλάβετε 

https://youtu.be/pcZXiLw_dGg?si=9o69CQzxzOaMZ25k

• Like 1

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)
19 λεπτά πριν, Feigen είπε

το ξεστοκαραμε...  Ελεγα να χτυπησω κι ενο 2ο αλλα δεν εμεινε λέπι!

Εγώ λέω να το ακυρώσω.

Οπότε εαν ενδιαφέρεσε όντως μου λες.

7 λεπτά πριν, avacan23 είπε

Μείνε με το WiFi 5 sta deco m4 και βάλτο αγγελία να το χαρεί κάποιος άλλος η βάλτο να δεις τεράστια διαφορά χωρίς να σκέφτεσαι τι λένε στο αμαζον που βλέπω 4/5 αστέρια στης κριτικές. Όσοι τα πήρατε κάνατε από τις πιο καλές αγορές στη BF.  

βίντεο για την εγκατάσταση όταν παραλάβετε 

https://youtu.be/pcZXiLw_dGg?si=9o69CQzxzOaMZ25k

Στο Amazon βλεπω τα ίδια σχόλια από άτομα που εχουν σχέση με δίκτυα.

Με προβληματίζει να μην είναι σταθερο διότι εργάζομαι στο εξωτερικό με την οικογένεια εδω οπότε δεν μπορώ να κανω τον ΙΤ εαν εχει προβληματακια και θελει πειραγματα ανά διαστήματα.

Η τιμή είναι δελεαστική αλλά μόνο εαν το βάλω παράλληλα και το τσεκάρω θα ξερω. Εκτός κι αν στο ενδιάμεσο έκαναν καποια καλή software αναβάθμιση και το έστρωσαν.

Εσύ γιατί λες ότι θα δω τεράστια διαφορά? Σε τι?

Επεξ/σία από SeNNinhA

1 ώρα πριν, panatha1369 είπε

αυτο σκεφτομαι να παρω και εγω..12 μετρα αποσταση και ενας τοιχος αποσταση θα ειναι μεταξυ τους..

Ε μάλλον δε θα πιάνεις το 100% αλλά και πάλι καλά θα σαι και γενικά θα ναι σοβαρή αναβάθμιση σε σχέση με την τωρινή σου κατάσταση οπότε worth.

17 minutes ago, badasszoro said:

Δεν το πρόλαβα, οποίος δεν το κρατησει ας μου πει

Εγώ θα το δοκιμάσω και αν δεν φτιάξει το πρόβλημα που έχω θα το δώσω στην τιμή που το πήρα.

Zyxel Multy M1 - WSM20 - GB - AX1800 Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 System - 3 PACK reviews verified by feefo

13 reviews                                         4.1 / 5                                     Value for money

WiFi 5 vs. WiFi 6: What's the Difference? | TP-Link Greece

Specs WiFi 5 WiFi 6 WiFi 6E
Year Released 2014 2019 2020
Standard 802.11ac 802.11ax 802.11ax
Frequency Bands 5 GHz only 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz + 6 GHz
Max Speed (Theoretical) 3.5 Gbps 9.6 Gbps 9.6 Gbps
Max Speed (Real World) Up to 1 Gbps Up to 4 Gbps Up to 5 Gbps
Range (Indoor) Up to 150 feet Up to 150 feet Up to 150 feet (may vary with 6 GHz band)
Key Features MU-MIMO, 256 QAM OFDMA, TWT, 1024 QAM All WiFi 6 features + 6 GHz band
Network Capacity Up to 2X of WiFi 4 Up to 4X of WiFi 5 Increased capacity over WiFi 6 on 6 GHz
Ideal Use Cases 4K streaming, online gaming, smart homes & offices 4K/8K streaming, AR/VR, high-density environments 4K/8K streaming, AR/VR, high-density environments, IoT devices

1 ώρα πριν, avacan23 είπε

Zyxel Multy M1 - WSM20 - GB - AX1800 Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 System - 3 PACK reviews verified by feefo

13 reviews                                         4.1 / 5                                     Value for money

WiFi 5 vs. WiFi 6: What's the Difference? | TP-Link Greece

Specs WiFi 5 WiFi 6 WiFi 6E
Year Released 2014 2019 2020
Standard 802.11ac 802.11ax 802.11ax
Frequency Bands 5 GHz only 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz + 6 GHz
Max Speed (Theoretical) 3.5 Gbps 9.6 Gbps 9.6 Gbps
Max Speed (Real World) Up to 1 Gbps Up to 4 Gbps Up to 5 Gbps
Range (Indoor) Up to 150 feet Up to 150 feet Up to 150 feet (may vary with 6 GHz band)
Key Features MU-MIMO, 256 QAM OFDMA, TWT, 1024 QAM All WiFi 6 features + 6 GHz band
Network Capacity Up to 2X of WiFi 4 Up to 4X of WiFi 5 Increased capacity over WiFi 6 on 6 GHz
Ideal Use Cases 4K streaming, online gaming, smart homes & offices 4K/8K streaming, AR/VR, high-density environments 4K/8K streaming, AR/VR, high-density environments, IoT devices

Το πρώτο link για καποιο λόγο δεν μπορώ να το ανοίξω.

Τις διαφορές τις γνωρίζω. Η κυριότερη για καθημερινή χρήση σε ενα χώρο με πολλούς χρήστες είναι αυτή.

image.png.1c2e5d916a0a64fa896f802a3275fa22.png

Αλλα προσωπικά εντελώς τι να το κάνω εαν δεν παρέχει stable connection και θέλει πείραγμα κατά διαστήματα για να ξαναδουλέψει? Δεν θα είμαι στον χώρο διαθέσιμος για να το φτιάχνω και για εμένα είναι NO-GO εαν αυτό δεν έχει διορθωθεί.

Μιλάω πάντα για τις προσωπικές μου ανάγκες. 

Εγω παραγγείλα απο eBay ενα διπλο Κιτ πρόσφατα για να δω με το openwrt τι θα κανει και αν μπορεί να μου αντικαταστήσει δυο Huawei ax3 που χρησιμοποιω. Έχουν κακες κριτικες και κακα reviews απο οσο θυμάμαι με το στοκ firmware.

5 hours ago, SeNNinhA said:

Λόγω τιμής εβαλα παραγγελία. Ίσως βιάστηκα

Τελικά από reviews στο Amazon βλέπω ότι δεν είναι και πολύ καλή επιλογή.

Μιλάνε για αρκετές αποσταθεροποιήσεις του δικτύου και ανάγκη reset, πολύ κακό app, σεταρισμα μόνο μέσω Bluetooth (εαν εχεις internet στο κινητο), απουσια Web based controls, ελάχιστη παραμετροποίηση, μηδενική υποστήριξη απο customer support κλπ. Δεν ξέρω εαν έλυσαν τα θέματα με κάποιο software upgrade αλλά το τελυταίο που διάβασα ήταν Ιουλιο 2023 αλλά τα περισσοτερεα ήταν παλιότερα.

Για εμένα που δουλεύω στο εξωτερικό το να μην είναι στο συστημα σταθερο και να μην μπορώ καν να το τσεκάρω ή και να το κοντρολάρω από μακριά είναι NΟ-GO. Θα μείνω με τα Deco M4. Η πιθανή μικρή αύξηση της ταχύτητας με τα Zyxel δεν αξίζει το ρίσκο.

Παραθέτω παρακάτω ενα καπως πιο αναλυτικό απο Amazon.de, Amazon

default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png
Wolfgang Schmidt
3.0 out of 5 stars With the app, I'm at war.

Reviewed in Germany on 11 June 2022

Size Name: AX1800 (2-pack)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Perhaps in advance: I work in the large area of IT. Privately, I've always been able to get everything up and running relatively quickly in recent years.
The app for setting up the router has extremely few settings - and yet the thing caused several problems at once.

I already had 2 older Zyxel NAS. The setup of those wasn't as modern as compared to QNAP or Synology, but it went. After that, they worked nicely stable. (Actually, you just opened a website on the NAS) This product here comes
with a quick guide instead that you should do the setup via the app. The app wants a Zyxel account, which worked so far with mine, which has existed for years. After that, follow the steps in the app - connect a device, start it, connect it to the device. Then you should connect to the QR code on the bottom of the device - nothing happened for minutes. Okay, there was a button manually - you should just connect to the router's network manually with Android. It worked, but... it didn't go any further in the app.

At some point, after several attempts, I simply switched the device off again, switched it on., started the setup from the beginning - this time completely without any problems. It took a few minutes to set up the second one, and then the connection worked. And the app had found an update for the devices — with just one button Update Now — none with later or cancel. Okay, so I updated, something came up from it could take a few minutes. It did, however, with the indication that it was broken off. Next, I had another button in front of me: “Update now.” Well. The second attempt took a few minutes again, but it worked, then something came from restart, wait a few minutes again.

What was a little bit self-explanatory was the mode of the device: Standard or Bridge. What should standard mean? There is a 210-page manual on the Zyxel website, which also explains how to configure it via the browser. And a lot of limitations that the device has.

An example: I have old decos. The things connect to the nearest one if you have more than 2 pieces (in my basement with technology, ground floor, upper floor). Can't this Multy series. One device is the main unit, if you have several devices they just connect directly to the main unit. So if I had three, it would have to be on the ground floor. So doesn't really make sense for me as a main WLAN,
then there's a nice table showing which Multy devices work with each other. Multy Plus as a main unit can only be expanded with Multy Plus, Multy U only with Multi U, Multi M1 (this one) only with Multy M1. Well. They could also have written the same way: only the devices in the same sub-series work together and all have different frequencies. Would not have been clear to me from the product description here. Something like this worked for products from another manufacturer.

Well. According to the description, you should choose Bridge Mode if you simply want to expand an existing network.

Okay, so I switched that to Bridge in the app. - Message that it could take a few minutes - the device restarted. After that, nothing worked with the app anymore, and no more Internet via WLAN.

After that, the only way was via the web configuration, so to speak. The whole thing could be reset to standard there - and with that both the Internet via the WLAN and the app ran again.

The web configuration itself looks extremely old-fashioned text-heavy. But at least it works.

The device itself could be nice if you can set it up in a suitable space - i.e. the main unit in the middle or just an expansion unit.

The range is relatively long. After the “app” I set up the second one at a suitable distance (you can see it under the item BACKHAUL - I find it extremely unintuitive if you don't know it).

However, it had already “disappeared” twice in the last few days. With loss of range, as the WLAN signal was also gone in that area. After a few minutes, he was back.

Otherwise, the app displays an information message when other devices join the network.

If the device hadn't been a test setup, I would probably have exchanged it. My thought was to become more modern with my older decos. But the slightly older ones that are not yet WLAN 6 are more stable.
This is how I continue to test it on my previous network to see how the whole thing develops. I wouldn't buy them like that.

Why do I still give 3 points - The main unit works relatively far. Given the missing signal of the extension, I don't know whether it is a Monday device or whether it was some update or something similar. It was clear to me beforehand that Zyxel usually has not-so-great configuration software. Many things are also implemented in a rather rudimentary way. The fact that this model can only be extended in a star shape would have belonged to the product description for me and not in the instructions. I find it extremely stupid that the Multy are not compatible with each other.

Το σκέφτομαι σοβαρά να το ακυρώσω εαν γίνεται. Αλλιως το κρατάω για τεστάρισμα και ακυρώνω μεσω PayPal εαν χρειαστει.

Αν δεν το θέλεις και εγώ προσφέρομαι να το πάρω.

Για όσους/-ες το παρήγγειλαν, όταν γίνει αποστολή ας το γράψουν για να δούμε αν κινείται κάτι. Υποτίθεται σε μια μέρα τα στέλνουν στην Ευρώπη, αλλά μάλλον δεν...

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...