Προς το περιεχόμενο

HALO 3: Finish the Fight {Official Topic}

johnnypatras

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Έτσι έτσι παιδιά, βγάλτε τις και μετρηστε τiς να δούμε ποιός την έχει πιο μεγάλη.... Ρε σα δε νρέπεστε λέω γω κοτζάμ μαντραχαλάδες! :lol: :-P

εσυ πεσε και παιρνε κυρ δεκανεα μου :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

και αλλη μια φωτο που μου εστειλε ενας φιλος απο τα χτεσινα μας, με τιτλο ««kolodaxtilo»» :lol:

kolodaxtylo.jpg

:mrgreen:

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 517
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
εσυ πεσε και παιρνε κυρ δεκανεα μου :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol::lol:

Μισό λεπτό κύριε Στρατηγέ, πάω να τελιώσω μία δουλειά και έρχομαι.

Εγώ είμαι part-time δεκανέας και λουφαδόρος οπότε αναμένεται να αργήσω να πάρω τα γαλόνια :-D

Global Entertainment Phenomenon “Halo 3” Records More Than $300 Million in First-Week Sales Worldwide

Interactive entertainment will never be the same, with the launch of one title that has changed the way the world thinks about video games. “Halo® 3” has captured the attention of consumers worldwide and has made history as one of the biggest entertainment launches of all time.

Microsoft Corp. today announced that “Halo 3” has officially become a global phenomenon, garnering more than $300 million in sales in the first week alone. The critically acclaimed Xbox 360® exclusive, which was released worldwide on Tuesday, Sept. 25, is the fastest-selling video game ever and already one of the most successful entertainment properties in history.

Initial reports from retailers worldwide show console sales have more than doubled compared with the weekly average before the launch of “Halo 3.” With games such as “Halo 3,” “Madden 08” (EA Sports), “Mass Effect” (Microsoft Game Studios) and “Rock Band” (Harmonix), Xbox 360 has the greatest lineup in the history of video games and is the only console where consumers can play all the yearʼs biggest blockbusters.

“ʽHaloʼ is truly a cultural phenomenon, and the launch of ʽHalo 3ʼ is an important milestone for Xbox 360 and for video games as entertainment and as an art form,” said Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft. “ʽHalo 3ʼ embodies our vision for the future of entertainment, where some of the worldʼs greatest creative minds will deliver a new generation of interactive storytelling.”

“Halo 3” is quickly staking its place as the most popular Xbox LIVE® game in history with members gathering in record numbers to play on the worldʼs largest online gaming and entertainment network on TV. More than 2.7 million gamers have played “Halo 3” on Xbox LIVE in the first week, representing nearly one-third of the 7 million Xbox LIVE members worldwide. Within the first day of its launch, “Halo 3” players worldwide racked up more than 3.6 million hours of online gameplay, which increased more than elevenfold to 40 million hours by the end of the first week, representing more than 4,500 years of continuous gameplay. Since “Halo 3 launched,” gamers have unlocked nearly 30 million achievements. In its first week alone, “Halo 3” drove a record number of Xbox LIVE Gold Memberships as hundreds of thousands of new members gathered online with friends, family members and other gamers around the world to collectively compete and complete the game.

kala epeidh exv kaei eidika me to halo 3 mporei kapoios na me bohthisei gia to xbox live epeidh moy exei teleivsei to free gold membership ti mporv na kanv gia perissotero online game me to halo 3?den exei nohma na paizv mono campain mode.gia credit card to dokimasa alla tipota, mhpos epeidh to xbox live den einai

simbato sthn ellada?

Halo 3: Matchmaking Playlist Update 1

Halo 3's Matchmaking Playlists, just like Halo 2's, are dynamic and ever-changing entities. Even now in the perilous Bungie towers, we're looking at new hoppers, gametypes and modes to test for future iterations and changes of these playlists. Multiplayer Lead Tyson Green and test wunderkind David Gasca sent the following list of changes to us -- and these changes are live now:

Big Team Battle matches are now 16-player affairs.

In the Team Slayer playlist, the appearance of Shotty Snipers has been greatly reduced.

Now, when players veto Shotty Snipers, the game that results from the veto will not be Shotty Snipers.

In one-sided VIP matches, the attacking team will now see a waypoint for the VIP they are hunting.

In Lone Wolves, Slayer gametypes will appear more frequently.

mporei kapoios na me odigisei pos na kano add payment options gia na balo allon ena mhna silver member.plz help.

Ετσι και αλλιως silver εχεις οταν δεν εχεις Gold δεν χρειαζετε να κανεις κατι !

:)

Bungie Reveals Plans for Halo 3 Downloadable Maps

In their latest Bungie Weekly Update, the folks from the now independent (or as much as they can be) game studio reveal plans for new downoadable maps in Halo 3.

Work is progressing on new maps for future downloadable content, with the design and art teams vigorously engaged in the process. More entertainingly however, the ad-hoc test team of Bungie staff is enjoying these new maps greatly. My favorites are what I have already nicknamed Jodrell Bank and Moonbase Alpha.

I “invented” a game type on Jodrell Bank which is actually just Team Slayer with Swords and Snipers. Thanks to some unique geographical features of that map, it works great. Moonbase Alpha, on the other hand is best suited to objective games, like CTF and Assualt, but it has some natural deadlocks that make Slayer interesting and Infection terrifying.

Which reminds me of one more downloadable map. The scariest map of all time. Dark, frightening and surprisingly enormous. One of the scariest things that has ever happened to me (and this in a lifetime fraught with terror) was racing away from a marauding gang of zombies in Infection atop a Mongoose, only to have one leap out of the darkness ahead and unseat me with a throaty scream. I call that level John Carpenterʼs Prince of Dorkness. Itʼs not as catchy as Jub Jub, but itʼs every bit as accurate.

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...