Προς το περιεχόμενο

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

JohnVani18

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Το κατέβασα και το βλέπω..Δυστυχώς βλέπω κακό LoD και σ' αυτό και γενικά φαίνεται πιο πολύ σαν ένα The Witcher 2.5 παρά κάτι παραπάνω..

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 10k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Πέρα από το LOD που όλα τα games σχεδόν suck δεν βλέπω κανένα πρόβλημα, ίδια graphs με το 2 να είχε σε open world με το να φεύγουν φιλέτα και σωστό evade πάλι ευτυχισμένος θα ήμουν, φαντάσου τώρα...

p.s. από ότι είδα στο video το balance ήταν σχεδόν τέλειο..4-5 hits ο Geralt 2-3 όλοι οι άλλοι...Ciri rulez! :D επίσης έκανε counter τον "ασπιδατο" ή μου φάνηκε?!

• Like 2

Στο cambat εχουν κανει καλη δουλεια παντως απο οτι φαινεται. Καινουργια animations, πιο ρεαλιστικά signs και το decapitation στους εχθρους που μετραει αρκετα. 

Μα ηδη απο τα βιντεο που εχουμε δει δειχνει πολυ καλυτερο απο το 2. Αλλιως δεν θα θελει gtx 780 ti για max settings οπως εχουν πει. Δεν ξερω γιατι σε αυτο το βιντεο μας εδειξαν κατωτερα γραφικα μαλλον θα το επαιζαν σε medium η high settings ενω τα προηγουμενα βιντεο ηταν απο ultra settings. Ισως να ηθελαν να μας δειξουν πως δειχνει το παιχνιδι σε κατωτερα settings.

αμα είχε καλύτερο LOD πέρα από επεξεργαστικη ισχύ θα ήθελε και αρκετά περισσοτερη vram!

ίσως για αυτό όλα τα παιχνίδια sucks σε αυτό το τομέα ώστε να μην ξεφύγουν πολύ από τα 2/3 γιγα που έχουν οι περισσοτερες gpu την σήμερον ημέρα!

ήδη ο w3 αναμένεται πανβαρο, τρομαζω στη σκέψη του τι θα ζητούσε αν είχε ένα πολύ ικανοποίητικο LOD... το συγκεκριμένο βαθος πάντως δεν με χαλάει προσωπικα!

Αποστολή από το GT-S6500 με τη χρήση Insomnia App

Όχι, δεν θέλει Vram..Πρέπει να χρησιμοποιήσουν tessellated LoD για να μην υπάρχει καθόλου pop-up..Επιτέλους να κάνουν σωστή χρήση του Dx11, πάμε για Dx12 και σωστό Dx11 παιχνίδι δεν είδαμε ακόμα..

"CD Project Red release this gigantic video showing nothing less than 35 minutes of The Witcher 3 gameplay. It's worth mentioning that while the video is encoded at 60 fps, the game itself runs at around 30 here."

• Moderators

Χμ... θα ήθελα branching stories, αλλά από την άλλη δεν έκατσα ποτέ να κάνω το path του Roche στο 2, προτιμούσα τον Iorveth (*cough* Saskia *cough*).

Επίσης το no auto-scaling μου ξυνίζει κάπως, γιατί θα ήθελα να πηγαίνω εδώ κι εκεί, αλλιώς σε βάζει να κρατάς κάποια σειρά στο πώς πας και όχι όπου θες.

Μα ηδη απο τα βιντεο που εχουμε δει δειχνει πολυ καλυτερο απο το 2. Αλλιως δεν θα θελει gtx 780 ti για max settings οπως εχουν πει. Δεν ξερω γιατι σε αυτο το βιντεο μας εδειξαν κατωτερα γραφικα μαλλον θα το επαιζαν σε medium η high settings ενω τα προηγουμενα βιντεο ηταν απο ultra settings. Ισως να ηθελαν να μας δειξουν πως δειχνει το παιχνιδι σε κατωτερα settings.

πολύ απλά γιατι σε αυτο το video το έπαιζαn σε mid range pc, αλλα και πάλι τα γραφικά ειναι και γαμω, το draw distance κτλ

The Witcher 3 Interview – Gamescom 2014

We teased you a couple of times about our massive The Witcher 3 interview with CD Projekt RED‘s Jose Teixeira, but you can finally read the full transcript below.

As you might guess, we loved the new presentation and awarded the game our Best RPG and Best PC Gamescom 2014 Awards. Hopefully these details will help you cope with the wait until 24th February, even just a little bit.

600x337xThe_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Johny_th

• We’ve seen the presentation and I’m guessing it was on PC…

Yes!

• Could you tell us the specifications of this PC?

Well, it was a pretty mid-range PC. To be honest I don’t know the specification of this. I think very soon we’ll release the specifications and recommendations for the game, but for sure I can tell you one thing. We have our computers and we run the editor of the game, which is a lot heavier than the game itself, and we have fairly midrange graphics cards and they run it just fine. Not super high quality of course, you’ll need better graphics cards for that, but still.

• Alright, so if I have a GTX 780Ti, will I be able to run at 1080P, maxed settings and 60FPS?

Yes, yes! You can put several of them on top of each other. Just kidding, but you can definitely use the best options then.

• I also know you’re using NVIDIA’s PhysX and I’m wondering if the effects will be available on AMD hardware as well.

I think so, they’re doing so that it works on every system. It’s gonna be the same on every platform. And the physics is really cool. We’re asking the environment artists to put as many physics objects as possible, of course within the limits of memory and performance, but for example when you go inside the tavern, the tables, the mugs, the chairs are all subject to physics.

Geralt has this spell, a push of force, and when he does that everything flies off the table. In the beginning it was crazy, but now we have it under control. It’s going to be great.

• I know the game is usually about small combat situations, but are there any larger combat situations? How many characters are we looking at on screen?

Yes. It’s pretty challenging, the combat. I usually say that it’s not punishing but challenging, because it’s not frustrating. But it’s really difficult and you have all these tactical elements that you can use when you’re outnumbered: you might be fighting four, five, six different characters at once, or you might be fighting one that is a giant beast. There’s a good levelling of difficulty, once you improve you can go fight bigger monsters.

• So we can expect Geralt to grow significantly more powerful over the course of the adventure.

Yes, definitely. There’s a progression, we’re saying that it’s about a hundred hours of gameplay, fifty hours for the main quests and fifty for the sidequests.

• Obviously the game is being released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Can you tell us anything about the resolution and frame rate of these versions?

Ideally, we’re pushing for 30 frames per second. The resolution, honestly, it depends; we’re working on it, we’re trying to get it as high as possible. If we can make it at 1080P, sure, but I don’t know if it’s going to make it. To be honest, I really don’t know. Probably not. But for sure, we need it to run at a smooth frame rate, so at least 30 FPS.

We’re doing optimization right now and I have to say, it’s actually running quite well. To be honest, we were expecting a lot worse. When we first started playing on PS4 and XB1, we expected the game not to work at all, because it was so heavy, so we were expeciting it to crash, but it’s actually running. It’s not quite there yet, but it’s running. So I think that with a little more optimization, I think we’ll get it running really well.

• We’ve also seen that you’re using the Xbox 360 controller to demonstrate the game even on PC. How are you using things like the DualShock 4′s touchpad, if at all?

That is a very good question. Unfortunately I’m not the right person to ask about this, I’m not sure if anything is being done to take advantage of things like the gyroscope, the touchpad and so on. I’m sure that we might have ideas but I don’t really know the details. So far, what I’ve seen is a straightforward, very old-school use for button pushes and the likes.

This is probably one of the things that needs to be finalized. The controls are still changing, like sometimes I’m playing the game and suddenly running is on a different button because we’re wondering if it’s easier to run with a certain button, so they’re still figuring this out.

• Of course you mentioned dynamic weather. I was wondering if it’s specific to some regions, like mountain regions getting more snow etc.

Yes! This is actually one fhe things that I’m working on. We’re trying to make it so that you don’t see repetition of weather. We have these parameters, probability changing; on mountain regions you might have more snow, on other regions more rain. It will be very dynamic, always changing.

• Does it affect gameplay in any way, though? Like rain affecting fire?

Yes, actually if it starts raining it puts out fires, so it won’t be as effective; if there’s a storm, then everybody just runs in their houses. The world reacts pretty well to the conditions of the weather.

There’s one of the monsters, it’s called a fogling, and it creates fog around himself. While inside the fog you can’t see, and he attacks you while inside the fog. If it’s windy, it creates the fog, but then the fog just goes away and it’s completely exposed.

Also in the game we don’t have baked lighting, it’s all dynamic. We have fires everywhere and you can put them off or turn them on with Aard spells, it’s pretty cool.

• Of course there’s also the day/night cycle. Is just night downright more dangerous, though?

Yeah, night is usually more dangerous. They[monsters] are a bit harder, they have special abilities, wolves come out. There’s also this system, which I love, which makes it so that when you kill something, or somebody dies, the body becomes food and this starts to attract monsters around it. You actually need to burn the body to avoid this and you can’t stay there for long, because otherwise monsters will start coming and it’s going to be a dangerous location. It’s one of the very cool features that we have.

• I think CD Projekt said that they’re trying to release the modding kit along the game, is that confirmed?

I don’t know if it’s coming out at the same time, but we’re going to release it. The modding kit is one of those things, we have to make sure that it’s user friendly, because it’s going to the public. Right now, the engine is great, as you can see there’s really nice graphics, but it’s messy since there are a lot of tools. For The Witcher 3, they needed so many new features, because this game was so much bigger; actually right now we’re making changes to the engine, making sure that it’s easier to understand. We will do that, and then we’ll release the mod tools.

• Are these mod tools going to be deeper than the ones released for The Witcher 2?

I think so, just because there’s so much new stuff that you can do, so many more options. It’s going to be significantly deeper I think. People might have fun with it, if we get the tools right.

• A couple more questions. It has been said that the world is huge, but do you have any numbers for the playable area?

I think they were saying that it’s an area of 8×8 km, if I’m not mistaken. It’s weird, because it’s constantly growing; we used to say that the world of The Witcher 3 is 35 times larger than the previous game, but I think it’s actually a lot more to be honest. Of course, size doesn’t matter that much – you can make a giant, empty world with nothing interesting, but I think they made a good balance between empty locations and places with points of interest.

• I noticed Geralt can climb, but can he jump on the spot?

Yes, he can jump, he can climb. We’re trying to do a lot more fluid movement. Unless it’s too high, you can climb and reach it, you can jump over things. And he can also swim! That was such a giant undertaking. It gives you an idea of how CD Projekt works, because at the beginning of the game’s development, Geralt didn’t swim, at all. We were like, it doesn’t make any sense, there’s a lot of water and he has to swim.

That’s an entire new set of animations, the physics, the gameplay programming and so on, a huge process. Now Geralt can swim, but how does he go into water? Another set of animations, and then of course things to do underwater, monsters to design and animate etc.

One tiny decision led to a crazy amount of work, but we do it. It looks good, it makes sense.

• So we can say that Geralt has a ton more animations this time around?

Yes, lots of them. Especially the combat, we’re doing the combat so that every button press, that’s one move. All the moves are connected with each other, almost like a dance. It’s like 96 animations, 96 sequences of animations just for combat. The movement is definitely a lot more fluid!

• Thank you for your time!

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/08...3pDQ1oIkQlV.99

• Like 1

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

μπορει και πιο κάτω 7850 με GTX 750ti.

Eπισης μπορει να ειχαν καμια GTX 660 ή GTX 660ti.

Επεξ/σία από BigBOSS

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...