Προς το περιεχόμενο

Our Linux Desktop Screenshots Part 2

jemadux

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

21 minutes ago, jemadux said:

FSF-endorsed distro ?

Ναι, έχω φτιάξει ένα laptop libre. Με coreboot και trisquel. Κάποια στιγμή θέλω να κάνω compile το kernel βγάζοντας τα blobs και να βάλω arch η parabola.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

1 hour ago, magictoboggan said:

Ναι, έχω φτιάξει ένα laptop libre. Με coreboot και trisquel. Κάποια στιγμή θέλω να κάνω compile το kernel βγάζοντας τα blobs και να βάλω arch η parabola.

Βγαζοντας τα blobs αλλα αφηνοντας τα firmwares στο συστημα ? Γιατι χωρις firmwares δεν θα δουλεψει τιποτα απο wifi , ethernet , gpu κλπ.

Το tin foil μην ξεχασεις ;) 

1 hour ago, mphxths said:

Γιατι χωρις firmwares δεν θα δουλεψει τιποτα απο wifi , ethernet , gpu κλπ.

Και τώρα μια χαρά δουλεύουν όλα.

Πάρε και ένα copy pasta γιατί έθιξες το libre x230 μου.

Spoiler

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little proprietry bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the FSF, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Apple patents, and I have over 300 confirmed bug fixes. I am trained in Free Software Evangelizing and I'm the top code contributer for the entire GNU HURD. You are nothing to me but just another compile time error. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am building a GUI using GTK+ and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can decompile you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Model M. Not only am I extensively trained in EMACS, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LISP functions and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Freedom all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking debugged, kiddo.

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)
17 λεπτά πριν, magictoboggan είπε

Spoiler
Απόκρυψη περιεχομένων

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little proprietry bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the FSF, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Apple patents, and I have over 300 confirmed bug fixes. I am trained in Free Software Evangelizing and I'm the top code contributer for the entire GNU HURD. You are nothing to me but just another compile time error. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am building a GUI using GTK+ and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can decompile you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Model M. Not only am I extensively trained in EMACS, but I have access to the entire arsenal of LISP functions and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Freedom all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking debugged, kiddo.

AXAXAxαχαχα!
Πεθαινω ρε!

Επεξ/σία από Le Perv

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Names Were faded to Protect the Innocent 😎
Its a Linux Mint cinnamon.🙂, with SDR to scan the world..

Screenshot from 2023-10-03 19-15-35.png

Επεξ/σία από Petros Electron
  • Like 2

• 5 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
  • 3 εβδομάδες αργότερα...
Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Πρώτη φορά Fedora (39) στο laptop μου, λόγω προβλήματος του installer του Ubuntu 23.10, που δεν υπάρχει καν επιλογή για FAT32 στο partition για EFI και του κρασαρίσματος του Mint μετά από suspend, που δεν κατάφερα να λύσω. Μου άρέσει πάρα πολύ. Η μόνη "ασχήμια", το μαύρο πλαισιάκι στο εικονίδιο του Skype. Κανένα πρόβλημα μέχρι στιγμής, εκτός από την υψηλή σχετικά τιμή ram ακόμα και σε idle.desktop.png.b592f0598e64db142cb8020082840f50.png

Επεξ/σία από BritGreek
  • Like 1

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...