Προς το περιεχόμενο

Καρκινος

arsenal

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Η συζήτηση με γιατρούς πάνω σε τέτοια θέματα, μου θυμίζει την αντίστοιχη συζήτηση με τους ορθόδοξους ιερείς για το άν υπάρχει θεός ή όχι, που αν δηλώσεις άθεος, πιθανότατα να σε αφορήσουν...

Ε όχι ρε Tilemaxx, δεν είναι το ίδιο. Άλλο να μιλάς για θέματα πίστης ή ιδεολογίας και άλλο να μιλάς για κάτι που είναι μετρήσιμο. Η συνεισφορά των φαρμάκων ή της ιατρικής στη θεραπεία του καρκίνου ή άλλων νοσημάτων είναι μετρήσιμη και υπάρχουν κάποιες χιλιάδες μελέτες. Όταν ακούμε μια γνώμη που είναι ακραία αντίθετη με τα δεδομένα, ναι θα την διαψεύσουμε. Αν πει κάποιος ότι οι φαρμακευτικές έχουν μεγάλα οικονομικά συμφέροντα, οπότε μερικές διαδεδομένες θεραπείες ενδεχομένως να μην είναι τόσο αποτελεσματικές όσο προβάλλονται, να το δεχθώ και να το συζητήσω. Όταν όμως κάποιος εκφράζεται με απαξιωτικό τρόπο και προβάλλονται κάτι κουλές "εναλλακτικές" θεραπείες με απόδειξη την άποψη ενός αγνώστου, ο οποίος επίσης πουλάει το μαγικό φάρμακο που προβάλλει, τότε θα είμαι απόλυτος, γιατί δεν υπάρχει ούτε ένα στοιχείο για να με πείσει.

Σαν να μου λες ότι οι γεωλόγοι αφορίζουν αυτούς που λένε ότι η Αίτνα εκρήγνυται γιατί από κάτω είναι φυλακισμένος ο Εγκέλαδος ή οι αστρονόμοι αφορίζουν τους αστρολόγους. Καλά κάνουν!

• Like 1
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 389
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Και επειδή κλάνουν να προσθέσω.

Ευχαριστώ για την συμπλήρωση!

Λοιπόν 120% υγεία (doom style) αποτελείται από:

1. Επειδή τους σηκώνεται
  2. Επειδή κλάνουν

toufa.. δε νομίζω οι αφρικανοί οτι δεν έχουν νερό για το λόγο που λες.. αλλα αυτό είναι άλλο μεγάλο κεφάλαιο.

==ασχετο.. αλλα στους παλαιστίνιους αντιστοιχεί κατ ατομο μικρότερη ποσότητα νερού απ ότι στους αφρικανούς.

• 2 μήνες μετά...

Ένα ενδιαφέρον αλλα δεν ξέρω κατα πόσο αληθινό/επιστημονικό άρθρο που πέτυχα σήμερα...

Μακάρι να είναι έστω ΚΟΝΤΑ σε κάτι τέτοιο

http://hubpages.com/hub/Scientists_cure_cancer__but_no_one_takes_notice

Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It is a simple technique using very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders. So, there is no concern of side effects or about their long term effects.

This drug doesn’t require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human’s cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, why the major drug companies are not involved? Or the Media interested in this find?

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA on the other hand doesn’t rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The side effect of this is it also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can't be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn't break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, without a patent they can’t make money, like they are doing now with their AIDS Patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won’t develop this, the article says other independent laboratories should start producing this drug and do more research to confirm all the above findings and produce drugs. All the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the Universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer.

You can access the original research for this cancer here.

This article wants to raise awareness for this study, hope some independent companies and small startup will pick up this idea and produce these drugs, because the big companies won’t touch it for a long time.

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer.

82 λάθη σε μια πρόταση. Όχι ότι αυτό λέει απαραίτητα κάτι για τη μελέτη. Μάλλον δείχνει την ασχετοσύνη του δημοσιογράφου...

Ναι γι αυτό είπα και οτι δεν γνωρίζω κατα πόσο είναι αξιόπιστα όσα γράφονται.

Μακάρι να είναι μόνο ασχετοσύνη αυτουνού και όχι onion news.

edit: Με further reasearch είδα οτι τα περισσότερα σχετικά άρθρα για το παραπάνω είναι του 2007. That'll teach me να googlάρω πριν να ποστάρω ότι ξέθαψε κάποιος σε κάποιο κωλοsite. Soz.

Γιατί ένα Τ λεμφοκύτταρο του μπαμπά τους γονιμοποίησε το ριβόσωμα της μάνας τους και από ένα τόσο δα ενδοπλασματικό δίκτυο GOGOLgi έγιναν αυτό που είναι σήμερα.

Ayahuasca and Cancer: One Man's Experience

Return to the doctor

Approximately two weeks after that session, I went for my scheduled visit with the oncologist. He greeted me warmly, and told me the results of my blood test the week before, which showed that my CEA count - the cancer activity indicator was not just normal. It was below normal! When he asked me what I had been doing to bring that about, I asked him if he had ever heard of ayahuasca. His reply was what one would expect from a physician trained in western allopathic medicine. I got as far as explaining that it is a medicinal plant used for centuries in the Amazon by shamans and healers, at which point he raised his eyebrows, shrugged his shoulders, and was no doubt thinking to himself, "Where did this nut come from anyway?" He ended the office visit with the pronouncement, "You're one of the lucky few."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichloroacetic_acid

On 24 September 2007, the Department of Medicine of Alberta University reported that after the trial funding was secured, both the Alberta local ethics committee and Health Canada approved the first DCA clinical trial for cancer. This initial trial was relatively small with enrollment of up to 50 patients. The trial was completed in August 2009. In May 2010 the team published a press release stating no conclusions could be drawn as a result of the trial. A paper describing the results was published but not linked from the press release. Only five patients had been treated with the drug during the trial.

Με λιγα λογια κατι μπορει να κανει αλλα ειναι πολυ μικρο το δειγμα για να βγουν σαφη συμπερασματα.

http://www.dca.med.ualberta.ca/Home/Updates/2010-05-12_Update.cfm

• 4 μήνες μετά...

Συγχαρητηρια στον topic starter γι αυτο το θεμα. Δυστυχως δεν υπαρχει οικογενεια διχως αυτη την πληγη, που ειναι αργος και βασανιστικος θανατος.

Ας συνεισφερω κι εγω με αυτα τα λινκ:

http://www.newsdiet.gr/?p=788

http://anti-ntp.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-post_5105.html?spref=fb

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...